Mock
California college shooting - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Discussions, Opinions & Debate (https://mockforums.net/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: California college shooting (/thread-10147.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

California college shooting - Misguided - 06-07-2013

anybody have any better info than news stations about motive and the suspect that is in custody?

RE: California college shooting - Eat Shit And Die - 06-07-2013

I will see what I can dig up for you

RE: California college shooting - Misguided - 06-07-2013

Thanks...

RE: California college shooting - username - 06-07-2013

Thanks for posting this MG (and looking ESAD)! I've been hearing bits and pieces...I imagine the house fire and shooting at the school are related.

RE: California college shooting - SIXFOOTERsez - 06-07-2013

Man, what a mess...
http://rt.com/usa/santa-monica-college-shooting-392/

RE: California college shooting - username - 06-07-2013

Gun control is already coming up. Supposedly an assault rifle was used despite the fact that they're illegal in California. *gasp* I'm shocked that the shooter ignored state gun laws. 78

RE: California college shooting - crash - 06-07-2013

California's gun laws are a bit of a joke when you can go to the next state, buy the assault rifle of your choice, strip it, bring it back as parts and assemble it again in 5 minutes.

RE: California college shooting - crash - 06-07-2013

This is pretty chilling..

''There was a guy standing on the street in front of my house, in full SWAT gear, with a belt full of ammunition and a semi-automatic rifle,'' said the woman, who the channel identified as Gerry Cunningham.

She described how he walked to a nearby intersection, ''pointed the gun at a woman in a car and told her to pull over, which she did.
''Then the woman behind her in a car, he waved her through with the gun, and she kinda hesitated, she kinda slowed down, and he just fired like three or four shots point blank into her in the car,'' she said.

RE: California college shooting - Maggot - 06-07-2013

(06-07-2013, 07:58 PM)username Wrote: Gun control is already coming up. Supposedly an assault rifle was used despite the fact that they're illegal in California. *gasp* I'm shocked that the shooter ignored state gun laws. 78

That guy would be dead in my town. No trial no jury no doubt. Way to many citizens with guns legally. Especially on a busy street.

Student Audra Bell account of the police evacuating herClick

Santa Monica shooting: 6 victims and 1 suspect dead, investigation ongoing (updated) Click

I'm still trying to find out the name of the gunned down shooter, when I find that I will be able to unearth much more interesting stuff.

But the second click link is an updating website that adds as they find info or as it is released to the press, it reads from bottom to top, I will come back when I get the shooters name, with whatever background I can gather.

6 dead in California gun rampage - Cynical Ninja - 06-07-2013

At least 6 people are dead after a series of shootings around a college in Santa Monica, California, say police.

The rampage began at a house and ended on campus where police say they shot the gunman in the college library.

Police say the attacker killed two people in the home as he headed to the nearby Santa Monica college and another two on campus.

The gunman was described as in his late 20s, wearing a bullet proof jacket and armed with an assault style rifle.

Guns, keeping people safe everyday not. Facillitating death everyday at the fingertip of nutters more like.

The American disease.

RE: 6 dead in California gun rampage - crash - 06-07-2013

Well done on being number 2 again, Xanax.

RE: California college shooting - Misguided - 06-07-2013

Excellent.Thanks Bud...

RE: 6 dead in California gun rampage - Eat Shit And Die - 06-07-2013

(06-07-2013, 09:24 PM)crash Wrote: Well done on being number 2 again, Xanax.

hah

Anytime MG.

RE: 6 dead in California gun rampage - Cynical Ninja - 06-07-2013

Sorry I keep forgetting this forum is your absolute life and death you sad little tragic family reject.

I must check whether you've farted here first before posting anything I see.

All you have established is how sad and tragic you are bellend.

RE: 6 dead in California gun rampage - crash - 06-07-2013

[Image: not-sure-if-talking-to-me-or-to-other-poster.jpg]

I think he means you, ESAD, with family comment. It's the same tired insult he usually uses for you.

RE: 6 dead in California gun rampage - Eat Shit And Die - 06-07-2013

(06-07-2013, 10:03 PM)crash Wrote: [Image: not-sure-if-talking-to-me-or-to-other-poster.jpg]

I think he means you, ESAD, with family comment. It's the same tired insult he usually uses for you.

I know he's like some pathetic yapping little dog, hopefully he will tire himself out or his meds will kick in.

RE: California college shooting - Duchess - 06-08-2013

Officials say a man who went on a shooting rampage in Santa Monica, Calif., began the deadly spree by killing his father and brother.

Meanwhile, a police spokesman says five people, including the gunman, are dead. Police said earlier that seven people were killed, including the shooter.

Officials said the discrepancy in the death toll occurred because of conflicting witness accounts. One of the wounded victims remains in critical condtion.

Two officials briefed on the investigation say the killings Friday began as a domestic violence incident.

The violence began when the gunman, dressed in all black and wearing what appeared to be a ballistic jacket and armed with semi-automatic rifle, opened fire on a house where two bodies were found, Santa Monica Police Chief Jacqueline Seabrooks said.

Friday evening, police sources said the two people who were found dead inside the burning house were believed to be the gunman's father and brother.

As the house burst into flames, the man wounded a woman in a car before moving toward the campus, spraying bullets as he went. Police said he opened fire on a city bus, a police car and other vehicles, as well as bystanders and pedestrians.

From there, the gunman entered the campus, shooting a woman as he made his way toward the college's library, where students were studying for final exams.

'We saw a woman get shot in the head,' said administrative assistant Trena Johnson, who looked out the window of the dean's office, where she works, when she heard gunfire. 'I haven't been able to stop shaking,' she said.

Story

[Image: article-2337645-1A34F6B1000005DC-45_634x440.jpg]

[Image: article-2337645-1A347B11000005DC-539_634x548.jpg]

RE: California college shooting - Cynical Ninja - 06-08-2013

(06-07-2013, 08:27 PM)Maggot Wrote: That guy would be dead in my town. No trial no jury no doubt. Way to many citizens with guns legally. Especially on a busy street.

He was killed by trained professionals, as opposed to Yankee McKnacker standing in his garden doing his best Charlie Bronson impersonation.