Mock
Multi culture vulture? - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Discussions, Opinions & Debate (https://mockforums.net/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Multi culture vulture? (/thread-10421.html)

Pages: 1 2

Multi culture vulture? - Cynical Ninja - 08-20-2013

The UK and the US are both in theory multicultural societies.... in theory.

How multi is your daily culture? You got any none cracker friends or family? How many none crackers do you see during the average day? Maybe you yourself are none cracker? What's your view of a so called multicultural society?

I've got a couple of Pakistanis and a Bangladeshi in my wider circle of friends and associates. I also know a Chinese guy I met in college and a couple of Jamaicans I met when I was training for Northumbria Police.

Where I live afro/carribean people are generally quite a rare sight, so rare that people will generally stop and look should one appear in the mall. A couple of years ago an interracial couple moved near me, I can remember seeing a black guy walking hand in hand with an obviously pregnant white woman for the first time and it really didn't bother me but nearly everyone else was staring like a guppy in a goldfish bowl.

Chinese people are rarely seen outside of their takeaways or restaurants and Arabs are still relatively few and far between. But you see them sometimes going to or coming back from friday prayers wearing their wee hats and MC hammer pants.

How multicultural is your average day?

RE: Multi culture vulture? - ramseycat - 08-20-2013

My town is mostly white. There are quite a few blacks and other nationalities that work at the nursing home. I don't pay much attention to a persons color or whatnot. Although, my brothers aid today is Indian and she reeks! Not sure if it's curry or garlic but it's offensive.

RE: Multi culture vulture? - sally - 08-20-2013

My neighborhood is mostly white, but Florida is very multicultural so it's common to encounter Hispanics, blacks, Asians, Middle Eastern people, and tourists from all over the world when out and about.

As far as my friends and family they're all white except for my SIL who is Malaysian.

RE: Multi culture vulture? - HairOfTheDog - 08-20-2013

My area is very mixed; white, Hispanic, black, Asian, Indian, Middle Eastern...

Most of my old friends are white, but newer friends and acquaintances are more a mixed group.

On a daily basis, probably about 40% or so of my contacts are white.

RE: Multi culture vulture? - Duchess - 08-20-2013

The people who take care of my nails are Asian, other than that I deal strictly with white people. It just works out that way, it's nothing I've made an effort to do. My little town has blacks, Asians, Mexicans, dotheads and I saw another female wearing a burka when I was getting my nails done last week. Just to reiterate, I don't deliberately stay away from the people I referenced I just never see them at places I'm likely to be found.

My nail guy is Vietnamese. All the workers at the nail salon are. I think we might have less than 5 black families in our neighborhood. Thing 2 is friends with 2 Indian brothers. I just don't really think about race or color unless it's specifically mentioned.

RE: Multi culture vulture? - FAHQTOO - 08-20-2013

My hometown is 99% white. I moved to the big city 20 miles away last winter for work reasons.

The Fort has about a half a million people and I'm guessing it's about 60% white. We only have 3 blacks where I work...I'm guessing because I live and work in the white part of town. There's a few mexicans and 1 muslim whom I adore and he's one of my best friends, which shocks me because I don't care for the muslims a whole lot.

Other than the muslim guy, I don't have black or mexican friends, but I like the ones I work with fine.

The ones I can't hardly stand are the fucking burmese. Fort Wayne has the largest population of burmese in the country because they were all relocated here. They're in the news all the time for causing trouble and breaking the law.

I have no problem getting along with anyone as long as they're decent people and have a job and not living off Obama and all his handouts.

I have nothing to do with niggers, spics, slant eyes (or whatever they call them), ragheads or crackers.

RE: Multi culture vulture? - Cynical Ninja - 08-20-2013

If where you live now is 60% white you have daily contact with crackers. In fact when you look in the mirror the person looking back at you is a googly eyed cracker.

(08-20-2013, 04:50 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: If where you live now is 60% white you have daily contact with crackers. In fact when you look in the mirror the person looking back at you is a googly eyed cracker.

It's already been established that my eyes are fine, not that I didn't already know that. I do enjoy watching you make a complete fool of yourself every time you say it.

It is nice that I can look in the mirror standing on the floor...not the third step of the step-ladder, pasty faced midget.

(08-20-2013, 04:50 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: If where you live now is 60% white you have daily contact with crackers. In fact when you look in the mirror the person looking back at you is a googly eyed cracker.

Of course I have daily contact with them, retard. That doesn't mean I associate with them.

Read for some fucking comprehension for once.

(08-20-2013, 06:19 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: Read for some fucking comprehension for once.

I got on him in the football thread about that today & I'm still waiting for a response. 52

(08-20-2013, 06:39 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(08-20-2013, 06:19 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: Read for some fucking comprehension for once.

I got on him in the football thread about that today & I'm still waiting for a response. 52

You'll be waiting a long time.

(08-20-2013, 06:39 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Don't hold your breath...not gonna happen.

He needs to get off that fuckin' phone & back on a computer so he can see what the hell he's responding to. As far as I can tell he's only seeing every 5th word and designing his posts around that.

RE: Multi culture vulture? - Midwest Spy - 08-20-2013

I've been with several 'ethnic' babes.

Doesn't mean I want them living next to me however.

I want 'em white in my neighborhood and at my workplace.

Second thoughts. Ugh.

(08-20-2013, 06:55 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: I've been with several 'ethnic' babes.

You really are a pig.

(08-20-2013, 06:48 PM)Duchess Wrote:

He needs to get off that fuckin' phone & back on a computer so he can see what the hell he's responding to. As far as I can tell he's only seeing every 5th word and designing his posts around that.

He's on here 24/7. He only disappears when he's had his ass handed to him.

RE: Multi culture vulture? - Midwest Spy - 08-20-2013

(08-20-2013, 07:21 PM)ramseycat Wrote:

You really are a pig.

I don't troll very often Rams, but when I do I usually find you dangling on my hook.

(08-20-2013, 08:08 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:
(08-20-2013, 07:21 PM)ramseycat Wrote:

You really are a pig.

I don't troll very often Rams, but when I do I usually find you dangling on my hook.

Yea right. No one believes that. You really are a pig.