Mock
Caylee Anthony. NO JUSTICE - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Lady Cop's Cell Block - Crime Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-21.html)
+--- Thread: Caylee Anthony. NO JUSTICE (/thread-10482.html)

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - Adub - 06-06-2011

I'm missing it mostly. Seems like everytime I check in they are at sidebar.

Hahaha! Baez wants the jury to know what a divining rod is. Cut to sidebar.

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - Lady Cop - 06-06-2011

ok i missed a lot, have to catch up. but i understand baez could not spell iron or magnesium on his highly sophisticated hi-tech posterboard exhibit.

and that he objected to his own question. 115

Vass said he and his research team were "shocked" about the "unusually high" chloroform levels from an air sample related to a piece of carpet from the Pontiac.

"We have never seen chloroform (a byproduct of human decomp.) at that level before," he said.
Vass testified the odor in the air samples he received was "extremely overwhelming" and he identified it as human decomposition. Tests on scrapings from the wheel well of Anthony's car showed the presence of acetic acid, he testified. The substance is "a byproduct of human decomposition," he said, as well as a byproduct of the manufacture of chloroform.

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - Adub - 06-06-2011

So does anyone doubt that Casey's car stank like a dead body? Is there even a scintilla of reasonable doubt?

So WTF is Baez going on and on about? Dr Vass deserves sainthood, imo.

I'm listening to today's testimony. Never heard of a "clandestine grave" before. Makes it sound better than it is.

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - Red_velvet71 - 06-06-2011

You guys just have to read this shit! lmao

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Leave-Casey-Alone/196116433767749

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - Red_velvet71 - 06-06-2011

(06-06-2011, 08:14 PM)Adub Wrote: So does anyone doubt that Casey's car stank like a dead body? Is there even a scintilla of reasonable doubt?

So WTF is Baez going on and on about? Dr Vass deserves sainthood, imo.

I'm listening to today's testimony. Never heard of a "clandestine grave" before. Makes it sound better than it is.

He's just grasping at straws. He knows he's gonna lose this one.

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - Lady Cop - 06-07-2011

i have to be gone a while today, so keep me informed Mockers! Smiley_emoticons_wink

here is your ticket for a seat in the courtroom.

photos:
An FBI report shows investigators found a plastic Gatorade Cool Blue sports-drink bottle near the child's remains. A plastic bag labeled "Disposable Syringe Kit" with a syringe was found inside the bottle. A report indicates chloroform, testosterone, ethanol and water were inside the syringe. the chemicals were also found on Caylee's doll.
how could anyone be so stupid as to leave the syringe at body site??

clickit for ticket--->

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - Duchess - 06-07-2011

I think Casey probably drugged her daughter so she could go out partying & inadvertently OD'ed her. I don't think she woke up one morning with a plan to murder Caylee.

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - Carsman - 06-07-2011

(06-07-2011, 06:21 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I think Casey probably drugged her daughter so she could go out partying & inadvertently OD'ed her. I don't think she woke up one morning with a plan to murder Caylee.

I agree D.

I do believe that Casey did in fact love Caylee. But at times found that Caylee was a also burden, and sadly Casey did a really wacko thing!

here's jose being a celebrity/rockstar. it seems he approached these women and asked to be in the photo. hah link---->

http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/2011/06/07/is-jose-baez-becoming-a-celebrity/

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - LytoMe - 06-07-2011

WAIT UNTIL Casey sees her boyfriend/lawyer playing with other girls...haha

i guess baez is going to try to discredit the cadaver dog, Gerus. good luck with that bozo. let's see how really dimwitted you can be. maybe he'll call him to the stand and ask for his credentials. i have a nice bone for bozo. nulla nulla [Image: bone.gif]

JASON FORGEY -- Orange County deputy who handled a cadaver dog that 'alerted' to signs of decomposition in the trunk of Casey's car and the Anthonys' backyard. his partner is the K9 Gerus. 75

This is going to be a movie of the week, isn't it?

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - kalekona - 06-07-2011

I am not normally a person who automatically believes everyone is guilty- I really want to believe in our legal system but am afraid it is broken and is simply a legal system now... I believe Defense attorney's are the unsung hero's because without them our system doesn't function.

That said there is no frickking way Casey is innocent and Jose Baez has to be the stupidest Defense attorney I have ever seen.

I'm at work without tv or fast enough internet connection to watch todays court action- did the syringe evidence come in today?

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - LytoMe - 06-07-2011

Hearing him TRY to discredit this trained dog is obsurd, pulling out a "cadaver dog" book?

BIAZ PISSES ME THE FUCK OFF, HOW DARE YOU ASK A QUESTION THEN TRY TO WALK AWAY BEFORE THE WITNESS CAN EVEN ANSWER WHAT YOUR ASKING. DUMBASS, IF YOU DON’T WANT THE ANSWER DON’T ASKED THE FUCKING QUESTION.

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - justme - 06-07-2011

Jesus, Baez is pissing me off--I hate smug defense lawyers!

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - justme - 06-07-2011

(06-06-2011, 08:39 PM)Red_velvet71 Wrote: You guys just have to read this shit! lmao

Wow-----there are some crazy ass people out there!

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - kalekona - 06-07-2011

(06-07-2011, 04:40 PM)justme Wrote:
(06-06-2011, 08:39 PM)Red_velvet71 Wrote: You guys just have to read this shit! lmao

Wow-----there are some crazy ass people out there!

Thank God so far there are only 55 crazy ass people over there..

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - Adub - 06-07-2011

(06-07-2011, 06:21 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Inadvertantly? Drugging a child is not inadvertant. Period. And I do not see any evidence of that. I think Casey got frustrated with Caylee and killed her. And then went on her merry way.

someone asked if syringe (post 466) came into evidence today. i missed a lot, but no, not yet.

as for drugging Caylee to put her to sleep, if she did that it is felony child abuse, resulting in death...in other words felony murder and still eligible for DP in florida.

that does not explain searches on home computer for neck-breaking, etc. etc. that may come in tomorrow. that could indicate premeditation.

(06-07-2011, 08:18 PM)Adub Wrote: Inadvertantly? Drugging a child is not inadvertant. Period. And I do not see any evidence of that. I think Casey got frustrated with Caylee and killed her.

Yes, inadvertently, as in she didn't intend to kill her she simply meant to drug her. You found that difficult to grasp?