Mock
Caylee Anthony. NO JUSTICE - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Lady Cop's Cell Block - Crime Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-21.html)
+--- Thread: Caylee Anthony. NO JUSTICE (/thread-10482.html)

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - BlueTiki - 06-09-2011

(06-09-2011, 06:09 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Is he going to be able to prove it was her that researched it? I want proof. There's no way in hell I'd send someone to their death without absolute proof. I want clear & concise FACTS that it was Casey who researched it.

You have nothing to worry about. No death penalty for this stellar, grieving Mom.

"Clear and concise FACTS" - She is a liar and her child is dead. That's pretty much it. Not enough for the needle. Caylee's death was not her fault.

The Lady Gaga defense is on deck if "Papa's Penis" doesn't produce the desired juror doubt: "Born This Way".

Hey . . . her kid's death is a private family matter.

What gives the public, the press and LE the right to invade this grieving mother's life?

Caylee wasn't our kid - what right do we have to judge and pry?

And I'll bet if a dead minority kid with an unemployed single mom came to light, no one would give a shit about facts.

It would Plea out. There would be no trial.

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - LytoMe - 06-09-2011

LC - If I remember correctly in Bozo's opening statement he stated that he will "prove" that Mr. Kronk had more to do with Caylee's disappearance...or am I wrong on this one? If he did today should be very interesting.
Funny thing is he is already making a fool out of himself and its only 10 am. haha

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - Lady Cop - 06-09-2011

ok kronk not up yet. next is crime scene photog, remains will be shown. Judge just gave another recess and told people who may not be able to tolerate it, to go ahead and leave. no expressions allowed. casey's reactions will be interesting. real or coached?

george and cindy left courtroom.

feed:
http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/interactive.html

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - Adub - 06-09-2011

Skipping right over Kronk, not calling him as a witness, would be a fu Baez.

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - Duchess - 06-09-2011

(06-09-2011, 10:03 AM)BlueTiki Wrote: You have nothing to worry about. No death penalty for this stellar, grieving Mom.

I'm not worried about one damn thing. I'm stirring shit.

The streaming that I am viewing, I can not see the double screen. Would someone please tell me what she is doing, or post pictures. I would love to see her reaction...I do think she is couched...but a little curious as to what she is going to do exactly.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/subindex/news/anthony_case

(06-09-2011, 10:55 AM)Adub Wrote: Skipping right over Kronk, not calling him as a witness, would be a fu Baez.

baez could call him in defense case of course.

i am so pissed off, Judge has said we cannot see the skull photos that are being shown to jury right now. what are we, children?? and all the camera feeds, even on internet, controlled by him, in sessions/court TV camera.
if they leak out anywhere at some point, i'll find them.

The top of her tiny skull peeped out from the entwining foliage in a garbage-strewn wooded area just around the block from the only home she'd ever known. Eighteen of her 20 baby teeth were found scattered nearby, as were many of her skeletal, underdeveloped bones.

duct tape and skull

JENNIFER WELCH -- Orange County Sheriff's crime scene investigator who took photos of the area where Caylee's remains were found.

(06-09-2011, 11:26 AM)Adub Wrote: http://www.myfoxorlando.com/subindex/news/anthony_case

WOW what a different view, I have listening and watching OrlandoSentinel. THANK YOU!!

(06-09-2011, 11:01 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(06-09-2011, 10:03 AM)BlueTiki Wrote: You have nothing to worry about. No death penalty for this stellar, grieving Mom.

I'm not worried about one damn thing. I'm stirring shit.

hah hah

Like I really think this piece of trash deserves mercy!

But Lady Gaga is in the courtroom. Second row . . . defense side. "No Doubt".

Or is that Gwen and Co. . . . for the prosecution?

these innumerable annoying sidebars are public info, and will all be released at some point. here's one: hah

ORLANDO, Fla. — A transcript from the Casey Anthony trial shows defense attorney Jose Baez at a sidebar conference expressing concerns that photos prosecutors wanted to introduce as evidence would make his client appear to be "a lesbian" in jurors’ eyes. Love025 no, she fucked anyone.

The sidebar is included in a printed transcript of Roy "Clint" House’s testimony early in the trial. The transcript was placed this week in Casey Anthony’s case file with the Clerk of Courts office. It provides a rare view of one of the many sidebars consuming much of the time at a trial expected to run several more weeks.

The sidebars always occur beyond the earshot of jurors and most others watching the proceedings in the courtroom.

The House testimony occurred May 25, and the sidebar involves an argument between the prosecution and defense over allowing in certain photos of Anthony dancing at Club Fusion.

"It is not our intent to beat the jury over the head with these pictures or make a big deal about them," Assistant State Attorney Frank George told Orange-Osceola Chief Judge Belvin Perry during the sidebar.

Perry tells George, "I thought you wanted to show that she was not distraught. You can have three of them, but to introduce all of these, particularly the one that does not show her is overkill. So pick your best three..."

But Baez objected and said, "As far as the pictures of her dancing, there are certain members of the jury that may find this offensive, (two) women dancing very, very close up against one another. I think that that is more prejudicial than it is probative."

Perry again noted there is an issue with allowing too many photos. He said, "You all sometimes get reckless, and you all don’t mind retrying cases. I do. I care about convictions. I don’t care to do them twice."

A little while later, Baez mentions again his serious concerns about a photo of his client dancing with another woman in the days back in 2008 after her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee, disappeared.

Baez tells Perry: "I would just lay out for our argument that any photos that would implicate or insinuate in any way that my client is a lesbian through the dancing she is doing with this other woman..." 57

At that point Perry cuts him off and asks, "Have you been to nightclubs in the last three or four years?"

Baez says he has been, but added that the average age of the jurors is 50 and that some members "would be extremely offended" by the image.

In the end, the sidebar shows Perry allowed three photos of Anthony wearing a blue dress to be admitted as evidence. He reminded both sides they were supposed to go over all of the pictures earlier and did not.

i hope more will be released later. pixalated pics, that's all we get.

At the direction of Judge Belvin Perry, the portions of this photo that depict human remains have been obscured using digital alterations. A photo entered in evidence is shown on a courtroom monitor during the Casey Anthony trial at the Orange County Courthouse on Thursday, June 9, 2011. The photo is one in a series of photos taken at the crime scene where the remains of Casey Anthony were found.

also, Caylee's book at scene.

(06-09-2011, 11:26 AM)Lady Cop Wrote:
(06-09-2011, 10:55 AM)Adub Wrote: Skipping right over Kronk, not calling him as a witness, would be a fu Baez.

baez could call him in defense case of course.

I did not see Kronk's name on the witness list released by the defense. They got Kronk's ex-wife though.

(06-09-2011, 03:18 PM)Adub Wrote: I did not see Kronk's name on the witness list released by the defense. They got Kronk's ex-wife though.

Here comes the "duct tape restrainer" and "abusive" rebuttal witness!

poor casey leaves court very briefly. boo hoo hoo showtime. 34

Judge ending for day due to defendant is "ill". bullshit.
she never even looked at the photos.

Casey is ILL?

Bullshit.

here are the censored skull photos. click to enlarge.

Perhaps the most disturbing in the progression of photos prosecutors displayed Thursday came later: a frontal view of Caylee’s skull — empty eye sockets, hair matted on the top, front and sides, covering much of what was once a face, vegetation and overlapping pieces of duct tape. The grayish tape formed a kind of mask along the right side of the skull, covering the jaw and nasal cavity.

Once displayed on large monitors in the courtroom, this image elicited a single gasp from the gallery.

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - browntabby1226 - 06-09-2011

Defense move I bet pretend you are ill.....

this will take care of what ails her.

[Image: injection-460.jpg]

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - Duchess - 06-09-2011

So many people would have taken that baby, loved her & given her a wonderful life with opportunities.