Mock
Caylee Anthony. NO JUSTICE - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Lady Cop's Cell Block - Crime Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-21.html)
+--- Thread: Caylee Anthony. NO JUSTICE (/thread-10482.html)

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - BlueTiki - 06-13-2011

(06-12-2011, 08:25 AM)Duchess Wrote:

So, you find it acceptable that our world is filled with those that judge others?

I do.

There would be no art, literature, individualism or social reform without judgment.

Consumer Reports would be out of business.

The Tony Awards, Grammys and Oscars . . . gone. No more American Idol. Miss America, too.

And God knows . . . his plate is full! All of the murderers and politicians are taking all of his time.

It's time, as human beings, we pick up the slack.

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - aussiefriend - 06-13-2011

LC, as a professional in your line of work, could you please explain to us why you think Casey Anthony killed the little angel? I mean, what was her motive.

I can read her face, there is definately no remorse there that's for sure. It's devastating that she has said that awful slur against her father, but i guess that someone who is capable of doing what she did is capable of anything, they know no limits. That poor little girl.

Also, I watched fox news today and it was all about the trial, body language experts etc. This is what fox news is good at. The scott peterson trial coverage was excellent.

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - Lady Cop - 06-13-2011

Aussie: LC, as a professional in your line of work, could you please explain to us why you think Casey Anthony killed the little angel? I mean, what was her motive.

motive is never an element necessary to show in any trial. although juries like to know the motive. it helps in their deliberations. but it does not have to be proven or even discussed.

that being said, i don't have any more insight into that slutbitch than anyone else here. she's evil, she's mental, who the hell knows. but as much as everyone would like to think it was an accident she covered up in the commission of felony child abuse (drugged the child to sleep) there are indications it may have been premeditated. for the purpose of
A. fury at her own mother.
B. to enable her to party and run around on booty calls.
C. just plain evil. and i do know evil exists, i have seen it often. right in the vacant dead cold eyes.
D. mental illness. sociopath for sure.

The Casey Anthony trial has come to another abrupt halt, but this time, it wasn't the defendant who forced Judge Belvin Perry to call it a day.

Just before noon Monday, prosecutors told the judge they had no more witnesses available to call for the day, and their next witnesses would not be able to make it to the Orange County Courthouse until Tuesday afternoon.

Judge Perry had no other choice than to call for a recess until 1 p.m. Tuesday. But he also revealed something else to the jurors, now in their fourth week away from their homes in Pinellas County.

Before dismissing the jury, the judge estimated that the prosecution could wrap up their case as early as Tuesday afternoon, or possibly Wednesday.

He then revealed that the trial was actually running ahead of schedule.
Judge:
I kind of think that maybe, by the end of next week, we will conclude all of the evidence in this case and get you deliberating, hopefully, the 25th [next Saturday] or 27th [next Monday]. But that is subject to change. Don't hold me to that.

Human hair sample analyzed by FBI hair and fiber examiner Stephen Shaw, who said the dark portion showed apparent decomposition, submitted as evidence in the Casey Anthony murder trial.

tape with heart-shaped residue was introduced. there is no sticker on the tape.

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - Kip - 06-13-2011

Ha! The defense looked startled that they might have to start presenting their case tomorrow or Wed (I bet they're not ready).

I followed this case for a bit at the start - I heard Cindy's 911 call about her daughter's car smelling like a dead body - and followed it for a couple of weeks. But I didn't follow it closely after that. I heard when Calee was found, but didn't know the details and didn't follow Casey's exploits in jail. I wasn't planning to follow the trial, but got hooked (and started reading some of the back stuff I had missed).

Going into the trial, I knew Casey was guilty but thought it was going to be a tough case for the prosecution to prove. But there was more physical evidence than I thought there was. I don't see how the jury can come up with anything other than a guilty verdict. Baez is a bozo, but between the physical evidence and Casey's lies and behavior, I can't see how anyone could come up with a rationale alternative murder scenario that doesn't involve Casey.

i can't wait for the defense case. who will baez call to stand? casey?? george and lee to browbeat them about alleged sexual abuse? george to get a Perry Mason moment and force him to admit he hid the body? roy kronk to try to show he stole Caylee's body and hid it for some unknown reason? that doesn't address how the body got in the palmetto. he called kronk 'morally bankrupt'...this is what is morally bankrupt in my estimation: baez 'knows' 3 years ago that Caylee drowned in pool and george concealed the body. but he takes $$$$$ from the taxpayers for depos, and investigations and experts, goes on talk shows to say they are searching for a live Caylee and lets this drag out into a death penalty case while letting poor innocent casey sit in jail etc. etc. uh huh. he has the morals and IQ of a dung beetle. i expect him to be accused of malpractice when this is over.
the defense case is going to be riveting. IF he puts on a defense.
the reason he wants a mistrial is so he could start over and leave the lies out of his opening.
as for ineffective counsel...that issue can't be raised until she is convicted and sentenced. and it almost never works, even though he's the poster boy for "My Cousin Vinny".

and the dipshit put the burden on the defense with his opening. jesus.

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - Carsman - 06-13-2011

(06-13-2011, 02:49 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: i can't wait for the defense case. who will baez call to stand? casey?? george and lee to browbeat them about alleged sexual abuse? george to get a Perry Mason moment and force him to admit he hid the body? roy kronk to try to show he stole Caylee's body and hid it for some unknown reason? that doesn't address how the body got in the palmetto. he called kronk 'morally bankrupt'...this is what is morally bankrupt in my estimation: baez 'knows' 3 years ago that Caylee drowned in pool and george concealed the body. but he takes $$$$$ from the taxpayers for depos, and investigations and experts, goes on talk shows to say they are searching for a live Caylee and lets this drag out into a death penalty case while letting poor innocent casey sit in jail etc. etc. uh huh. he has the morals and IQ of a dung beetle. i expect him to be accused of malpractice when this is over.
the defense case is going to be riveting. IF he puts on a defense.
the reason he wants a mistrial is so he could start over and leave the lies out of his opening.
as for ineffective counsel...that issue can't be raised until she is convicted and sentenced. and it almost never works, even though he's the poster boy for "My Cousin Vinny".

My cousin Vinny won his case! hah Smiley_emoticons_stumm Smiley_emoticons_fies

i KNEW someone would say that...but only in a comedy. Smiley_emoticons_razz

i really wish the state had called a few more witnesses. just to give the jury a bigger picture. perhaps they didn't want to overwhelm them. a case of KISS.
and they will bring out whatever they need to in skilled cross-examinations of defense witnesses.

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - Carsman - 06-13-2011

Judge Perry said that possibly the case may go to the jury around June 25th, hope so. But would like to see Casey put on the stand to tell her yarn. It would be interesting!

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - Kip - 06-13-2011

I think I heard that the state has expanded their witness list and will call rebuttal witnesses; that is, after the defense presents their case, the state will call witnesses to counter any claims of sexual abuse, etc. that the defense brings up. I'd love to see the computer expert who said Casey searched for how to make chloroform recalled and ask him how many times Casey searched for incest survival self-help group.

Casey will never take the stand unless she overrules her attorneys. She's been shown to have lied to family and friends about having two jobs, lied about friends (made up imaginary friends), lied about the nanny, and on and on and on. There's no way you could expect a jury to believe anything she said.

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - aussiefriend - 06-13-2011

(06-13-2011, 08:00 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: that being said, i don't have any more insight into that slutbitch than anyone else here. she's evil, she's mental, who the hell knows. but as much as everyone would like to think it was an accident she covered up in the commission of felony child abuse (drugged the child to sleep) there are indications it may have been premeditated. for the purpose of
A. fury at her own mother.
B. to enable her to party and run around on booty calls.
C. just plain evil. and i do know evil exists, i have seen it often. right in the vacant dead cold eyes.
D. mental illness. sociopath for sure.

Thanks so much for that LC. The google search on the computer evidence would indicate something more sinister than just drugging though. You can see no remorse there she is just trying to beat the rap. It won't work.

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - WolfHouse - 06-14-2011

I caught a bit of conversation on some show with which I am not familiar today
regarding Casey Anthony's computer searches. Have any of you seen a list of
these searches? The commentator was saying they were LE words and 'man'
words. Puzzled me. Especially would like to know what the hell legal terms
are 'man words.'

On another show tonight someone mentioned that Casey did not have her
car the day after the child came up missing. She was driving a Jeep I think.

Also as some point she claimed her car had something dead in it. If your
kid were dead in your car, would you mention a bad smell?

Of course she did it but I am totally and utterly convinced that Cindy and she
had a mega row that night. I would have been pissed if my mother would
tell me 'NO' you can not get into the water with us.

For the evil......look from whence it came. Follow the mom.

A man wants to commit suicide when his wife and daughter need him and his grand daughter is gone. What the hell is that about?

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - Kip - 06-14-2011

(06-14-2011, 01:16 AM)WolfHouse Wrote: On another show tonight someone mentioned that Casey did not have her
car the day after the child came up missing. She was driving a Jeep I think.

Also as some point she claimed her car had something dead in it. If your
kid were dead in your car, would you mention a bad smell?

From what I've read, Casey didn't exactly say something dead was in her car...when passengers commented on the foul odor, she told them her dad had hit some squirrels to explain away the smell.

As far as George Anthony's suicide attempt - that I do understand. George may not have been the best parent - he was afraid to confront Casey about her lies and thefts and let things slide. But when Caylee went missing, he seemed truly devastated and was out looking for her and driving his truck around with signs on it. Caylee's remains were found in December 2008. I can't imagine the horror of coming to the realization that your child has likely killed your grandchild (and in the days and weeks afterward, showed no remorse and was out partying). GA's suicide attempt was January 2009. I can see where it all might have been too much for the guy at the time.

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - gatorfankim - 06-14-2011

Agreed WolfHouse! I believe he was so overwhelmed and grief stricken he wanted a way out! He appeared to adore that little girl. He had nothing more to do with this entire debacle than you or I did!

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - Carsman - 06-14-2011

GA's suicide attempt in January 2009 seemed somewhat dubious. Since he was a seasoned cop, one would think he should have known not only how to have attempted to, but also how to have completed the feat.

(06-14-2011, 07:16 AM)Carsman Wrote: GA's suicide attempt in January 2009 seemed somewhat dubious. Since he was a seasoned cop, one would think he should have known not only how to have attempted to, but also how to have completed the feat.

Whether or not he was a cop is insignificant. Sometimes grief and loss have a profound toll and a yearning to to make something disappear (denial). Perhaps it was a cry for help, an unwillingness to face what lies ahead. The thought that your daughter is a murderer who knows! I believe he was screaming for something! But in no way shape or form was guilty of anything or than perhaps he felt he wasn't a good enough parent? We'll never really know.

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - Lady Cop - 06-14-2011

watch this brief video for some info on a sidebar transcript...Judge not happy with defense and tells them he can't trust them. hoo haaa! hah
i'm sure Judge wishes that wasn't in the record, but oh well. i think his patience is going to be much more tried during defense case.

http://www.clickorlando.com/video/28227726/index.html

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - WolfHouse - 06-14-2011

...or it could be guilt at having raped your daughter since age 8 and
improper thoughts about one's grand daughter.

(06-14-2011, 10:42 AM)WolfHouse Wrote: ...or it could be guilt at having raped your daughter since age 8 and
You CAN'T be serious?! Well, I guess we'll have to wait for CASEY the liar to take the stand and prove that that actually happened! Oh wait, more lies will spew from her sociopathic mouth and the prosecution will chew her up and spit her ass out!

LC~ that was awesome! I can't wait for the defense to present it's case, he'll probably start throwing papers or something!

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - LytoMe - 06-14-2011

(06-14-2011, 10:42 AM)WolfHouse Wrote: ...or it could be guilt at having raped your daughter since age 8 and

I would like to ask you a question, where is the proof that he did this or had thoughts about his granddaughter. ALL of the allegations are coming from either the retarded Baez or the chronic liar Casey. So you’re going to say you believe either one of them without proof that he did any of this? If I remember correctly the statement that was made about George touching Casey inappropriately "was a thought or in her head and doesn’t know if it’s a memory or in her head".
THE only thing I believe George is guilty of is cheating on Cindy, which came out a long time ago. What this monster put her family through and continues to do is insane. (BUT I would put money on her crying saying BAEZ made all this up, BAEZ is to blame for everything, I DIDN’T want any of that said BAEZ did it)