Mock
Caylee Anthony. NO JUSTICE - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Lady Cop's Cell Block - Crime Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-21.html)
+--- Thread: Caylee Anthony. NO JUSTICE (/thread-10482.html)

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - gatorfankim - 06-23-2011

Adub,
You're so cute... Cindy did all those searches!

LC~ I couldn't agree with you more! She will be eaten alive! For a moment I had some sympathy for Cindy... apparently I was sipping the same Kool Aid they were! Now, I see where Casey gets her bullshit from! Next, Cindy will throw Lee and George under the bus and say she knew they were sexually abusing her sweet young daughter!!!

I need a valium now!

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - Lady Cop - 06-23-2011

i think cindy and george have decided to throw themselves under the bus to save casey from death row.
george will probably admit to anything the defense asks him including the assassination of JFK. they'll build an anthony wing on the state prison for the whole lot of them.

this is now in the realm of Alice down the rabbit hole.

i only hope Judge Perry keeps an iron grip.

[Image: alice-falling-down-rabbit-hole-2.jpg]

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - username - 06-23-2011

LC, I heard that the prosecution will be scrambling to show that Cindy was at work those days. True? Think they'll be able to do that?

(06-23-2011, 05:12 PM)username Wrote: LC, I heard that the prosecution will be scrambling to show that Cindy was at work those days. True? Think they'll be able to do that?

if those records exist at her workplace, i promise you detectives are on them as i type.

(06-23-2011, 05:14 PM)Lady Cop Wrote:
(06-23-2011, 05:12 PM)username Wrote: LC, I heard that the prosecution will be scrambling to show that Cindy was at work those days. True? Think they'll be able to do that?

if those records exist at her workplace, i promise you detectives are on them as i type.

It would be AWESOME if they caught her in a lie.

I want to put it on the record, I just googled chloroform. Damn that stuff IS easy to make. :O

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - Carsman - 06-23-2011

(06-23-2011, 05:18 PM)username Wrote:
(06-23-2011, 05:14 PM)Lady Cop Wrote:

It would be AWESOME if they caught her in a lie.

I want to put it on the record, I just googled chloroform. Damn that stuff IS easy to make. :O

Watch out, the way it's going, they may just call you to the stand next to find out why! hah

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - kitty1 - 06-23-2011

OMFG!!!! I couldn't get on my computer so I had to watch on In session with all the commercials. I am freaking out!! What the hell is going on? First I hear that Cindy and George told their lawyer that "they don't believe that (Casey) is innocent", then she pulls that shit on the stand!! What I don't get is that she testified that she told the state all this info years ago when she did her deposition?? How did the defense know she was going to answer like that??? I'm pissed off that the little bitch is gonna get off!!

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - Carsman - 06-23-2011

The tables have turned a bit, but just how much still needs to be determined. Reasonable doubt may have just entered the arena!

(06-23-2011, 07:05 PM)kitty1 Wrote: OMFG!!!! I couldn't get on my computer so I had to watch on In session with all the commercials. I am freaking out!! What the hell is going on? First I hear that Cindy and George told their lawyer that "they don't believe that (Casey) is innocent", then she pulls that shit on the stand!!

I think what the lawyer meant to say (and he sort of clarified it later) is the parents don't think Casey committed pre-meditated murder. I think they're acknowledging that she did "something" but they're not convinced it was pre-meditated (plus, they don't want their daughter to be executed).

Some of the commentators are saying the prosecution has to be cautious. Cindy probably has a lot of sympathy from the jury right now; the prosecution runs the risk of alienating the jury if they come down too hard on Cindy.

i agree the DA has to be careful how they treat cindy on the stand because of the natural sympathy the jurors felt from her first sobbing appearance. they supposedly don't know her history of lying and obstruction.

nonetheless her lying was stunningly obvious. it was a bizarre scenario she painted. i won't be shocked if her lawyer Lippman, who is on every single cable talk show tonight doing damage control, resigns at some point soon.

i also think the DA office has to take her apart. impeach her. plainly. unequivocally. ruthlessly.

it is understandable that cindy doesn't want to see casey on death row. but every time she lies she betrays her dead grand-daughter. i guess she figures she'll cut her losses.

[Image: article-2007449-0CB40A4C00000578-559_306x517.jpg]

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - kfran - 06-23-2011

like mother like daughter
IMO, mental illness runs in the Anthony family

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - Carsman - 06-24-2011

If Cindy is anywhere as good as Casey is in storytelling, & I suspect she is, she taught Casey, today's testimony should be riveting.

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - gatorfankim - 06-24-2011

(06-23-2011, 11:40 PM)kfran Wrote: like mother like daughter
IMO, mental illness runs in the Anthony family

Well said! The apple does not fall far from this tree!Twat 's

Post 866!
Holy shit username that was hilarious and carsman, I agree, they could be called to the stand as well!hahhah

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - Lady Cop - 06-24-2011

jesus christ!! is cindy about to say she remembers now she left the pool ladder up? if she does she needs to be in the cell next to her daughter...they can continue the stereo bullshit weeping.

now photos showing Caylee climbing pool ladder. and going out sliding door. so she drowned but we never mentioned it for 3 fucking years!

i am praying the jury sees through this.
no sympathy left for cindy. what the hell has george agreed to say??

DESPICABLE LIAR!

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - JsMom - 06-24-2011

CINDY MAKES ME FUCKIN SICK!!!!!!! You damn right LC Id love to see them both rot together. I hope to see Cindy in cuffs before this is all over. If not, our system is fucked up for real! That precious baby DID NOT drownd for fuck sake.

Judge just called out baez on his opening claims and how it relates to this testimony. it was not in front of jury, and they are at sidebar. i would love to hear what is being said. Judge must be careful. but fucking baez is getting his ass reamed i think. PUT UP OR SHUT UP.
i was surprised Judge said what he did.

Judge Belvin Perry questioned Baez about the defense's theory.

"If your theory of defense is ever-changing, maybe you just need to tell me what your theory of defense is," Perry said to Baez. "At least somebody try and explain it to me."
and i hear now lee anthony is there.
is the entire family going to take the stand and lie like rugs?

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS04mH6KZMDp_BgsM_u20a...sNNUBg&t=1]

LC~
Where is all this questioning by the State going? I'm confused on what she's trying to establish.

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - JsMom - 06-24-2011

(06-24-2011, 11:25 AM)gatorfankim Wrote: LC~
Where is all this questioning by the State going? I'm confused on what she's trying to establish.

I was wondering the same thing! Awink

(06-24-2011, 11:25 AM)gatorfankim Wrote: LC~

without actually saying the words "you're a fucking liar" the state is going to show all the contradictions between cindy's earlier depositions and statements and her current fairy tales.

much of this will be done in defense rebuttal case. now they have to confine themselves to whatever is being discussed.

if the jury has intelligence and perceptiveness, they will get it.

oh shit, lee is coming up now. more lies will follow. george will be critical. will he go with the program?