Mock
Caylee Anthony. NO JUSTICE - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Lady Cop's Cell Block - Crime Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-21.html)
+--- Thread: Caylee Anthony. NO JUSTICE (/thread-10482.html)

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - Miss Conspiracy - 07-03-2011

(07-03-2011, 09:34 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I'd rather they didn't put her to death. I want her to suffer. She needs to be alone and spend the rest of her life thinking about what she has done. I don't want her to have access to the general population either, she'll just become someone's bitch & find a way to live happily ever after in the slammer.

solitary confinement for life. you know she loves attention, from anyone. her being alone for life would kill her.

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - gatorfankim - 07-03-2011

(07-03-2011, 11:12 AM)Miss Conspiracy Wrote:
(07-03-2011, 09:34 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I'd rather they didn't put her to death. I want her to suffer. She needs to be alone and spend the rest of her life thinking about what she has done. I don't want her to have access to the general population either, she'll just become someone's bitch & find a way to live happily ever after in the slammer.

solitary confinement for life. you know she loves attention, from anyone. her being alone for life would kill her.

We could only hope and pray she kills herself... soon! Or someone beats her ass to death! She'll be one of the most hated women in prison (child killer)!

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - Miss Conspiracy - 07-03-2011

watching closing arguments now... it has begun

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - Lady Cop - 07-03-2011

Cars: I thought Linda was first chair, isn't it odd that second chair took center stage? Or I wonder if Linda will to do state's rebuttal to defense's summation? Comments LC?

state can use all their prosecutors. i think Linda will sum up...in an emotional closing. the woman's touch.

Jeff Ashton
Assistant state attorney for Orange and Osceola counties. Prosecutor in the case against Casey Anthony. He has practiced law for 28 years. He attended: University of Florida, Fredric G. Levin College of Law.

.Linda Drane Burdick
Assistant state attorney
Assistant state attorney for Orange and Osceola counties. Prosecutor in the case against Casey Anthony.

Frank George
Assistant State Attorney
Assistant state attorney for Orange and Osceola counties. Prosecutor in the case against Casey Anthony.

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - Duchess - 07-03-2011

I wish there were a cliff notes & highlights version available.

I did get to see the "pig in a blanket" statement & that was damn funny.

i try to give you the highlights Duchess.

so far in baez closing he called his client a slut Slut 28

edit to add. baez is done. shorter than i thought he'd be. lunch recess. i think his closing was lousy. but he couldn't go where he wanted to go, with all the crap he spewed at openings. he didn't have much to work with.

OK now i hear jose is not done yet. and mason will also speak. then Jeff again.
THEN Linda.

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - ivanna - 07-03-2011

I'd rather they didn't put her to death. I want her to suffer.

[/quote]

We could only hope and pray she kills herself... soon! Or someone beats her ass to death! She'll be one of the most hated women in prison (child killer)!
[/quote]

I am praying guilty and then I will be praying for prison justice within 1 week of her verdict so no more taxpayer money can be wasted on this POS.

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - gatorfankim - 07-03-2011

Agreed LC! Boring and stupid! I loved him calling his client a Slut not once but twice! Classic move! What a fucking 'tard!

Ashton laid out the how and why. he was excellent. i loved it when he brought out Caylee's bedding with winnie-the-pooh motif...same as blanket found with her remains. it came from that house, that set. it invoked the real child.

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - BlueTiki - 07-03-2011

Dammit! I just caught the part where Baez mentioned "who cut the cheese".

Now . . . it's LE's fault for evidence tampering - "innocent by dehydration of evidence". hah

Tick-tock, tick-tock, Casey.

(07-03-2011, 11:56 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: so far in baez closing he called his client a slut Slut 28

Oh..My..God!

Defense attorney Jose Baez began his closing argument by telling the jurors that they have more questions than answers, including the biggest: How did Caylee die? Neither prosecutors nor the defense have offered firm proof of how Caylee died.

"It can never be proven," he said. That by itself should give them reasonable doubt that Anthony killed her daughter, he said.

ALL they need to know is she died by homicide! THAT was PROVEN. baez is desperate and it shows.

He said the prosecutors' case is so weak they tried to portray Anthony as "a lying, no-good slut."
<------baez tells a TRUTH! good he emphasized it to jury. hah

OH MY GOD

baez was just whining that Ashton "makes faces" when he (baez) is talking. 28

neener neener neener

i'm looking for comment baez made about "cutting the cheese". tasteless.

#baez is repeatedly violating #JudgePerry order not to present editorial comments. Wonder if he read it.
by bobkealing via twitter at 2:57 PM

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - BlueTiki - 07-03-2011

Bozo is drowning. Is it accidental?

*glug* *glug* *glug*

I recognize that sound!

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - Maggot - 07-03-2011

Looks like the mighty Casey will strike out.

(07-03-2011, 03:17 PM)Maggot Wrote: Looks like the mighty Casey will strike out.

ah, but you never know what a jury will do. i will be on edge until the verdict comes in.

baez is nearly hysterical in his closing. tweets saying jury stone-faced.

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - LytoMe - 07-03-2011

SO I am just tuning into the closing, and I am so confused with what BOZO is saying...No evidence?? Is he NEW??

I would love to see what Ashton is doing right now, while listening to this BS.

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - LytoMe - 07-03-2011

haha BOZO is in trouble!!!!

oh fuck. Ashton was smirking and baez lost his temper and called him 'that laughing guy over there'...instant sidebar. and a break.