Mock
Caylee Anthony. NO JUSTICE - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Lady Cop's Cell Block - Crime Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-21.html)
+--- Thread: Caylee Anthony. NO JUSTICE (/thread-10482.html)

RE: Caylee Anthony. NO JUSTICE - BlueTiki - 08-23-2011

RE: Caylee Anthony. NO JUSTICE - Lady Cop - 08-23-2011

good one Tiki! hah

Casey Anthony's defense team has filed its reply with the Fifth District Court of Appeal in the ongoing legal dispute over whether the cunt should serve probation.

"The State of Florida has taken the position that Ms. Anthony has not served a term of probation," the latest filing says. "However, to reach this conclusion there must be a legal ruling that either wholly ignores the findings of the Department of Corrections or divests the Department of its authority to determine what suffices as a term of probation."

Today's filing by the defense was just posted on the appellate court's website.

Crimes Anthony's defense team wants the appellate judges in Daytona Beach to vacate Chief Judge Belvin Perry's order requiring her to report for probation by Friday in her check-fraud case.

RE: Caylee Anthony. NO JUSTICE - Lady Cop - 08-23-2011

well well, the District Court just ruled...denied bozo/mason appeal. casey must serve the year probation. 44

“The petioner and her lawyers were well aware that her probationary placement was not to begin until her release from confinement. The petitioner may not, under the circumstances, take advantage of the administrative error of the Department of Corrections."

RE: Caylee Anthony. NO JUSTICE - HairOfTheDog - 08-23-2011

Casey Anthony 'Seems Like a Horrible Person,' Says Juror
BY STEVE HELLING
Monday August 22, 2011 09:00 PM EDT

They knew it would be a controversial decision: to acquit Casey Anthony of murder charges in the death of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee.

What they didn't expect was the public outrage that would follow.

The Casey Anthony jurors have been barred from restaurants, shunned by family members, and vilified online. One even quit her job and moved out of Florida, for fear of the backlash.

One male juror consented to speak with PEOPLE under the condition of complete anonymity.

"We tried very hard to separate our emotions from the evidence," he says. "Generally, none of us liked Casey Anthony at all. She seems like a horrible person. But the prosecutors did not give us enough evidence to convict. They gave us a lot of stuff that makes us think that she probably did something wrong, but not beyond a reasonable doubt."

Now that the trial is over, life "has been a nightmare," says the juror.

"I live in fear that someone will find me. I Google my name every day to see if anyone has figured out who I am. The few people that do know haven't said anything, but one of my friends told me that his wife forbid him to talk to me. My own sister cussed me out. It has ruined my life."

Inside the Deliberations

After 90 witnesses and 33 days of testimony in the courtroom, the jurors began to deliberate. "We took a vote on the [four] charges of lying to police," he says. "And it came back 12-0 to convict. That didn't take long at all."

"We took the first vote on first-degree murder," says the juror. "We were 10 to 2 to acquit. So we talked for about thirty minutes, and the two decided that they were willing to change their votes, so first degree was off the table pretty quickly."

Next up: aggravated manslaughter.

"We did our first vote and it came out half to acquit, half to convict," says the juror. "And we talked about it for a while, going through the evidence. I'd say that some people got intense, but there were no personal attacks, no real yelling. And we talked for a while, then it was 11-1 to acquit. And the guy who didn't want to acquit basically looked at us and said, 'O.K., whatever you all want.' He knew he wasn't going to convince us."

"And then we sat there for a few minutes and were like, 'Holy crap, we are letting her go free,' " he continues. "Everyone was just stunned at what we were about to do. [One of the women jurors] asked me, 'Are you okay with this?' and I said, 'Hell, no. But what else can we do? We promised to follow the law.' "

Nearly two months later, would the juror change his vote? "I've learned a lot more about the case by reading the documents," he says.

"But when we were sequestered, we could only go by what the prosecution and defense gave us. If I had to vote now, I'd probably vote for manslaughter. But we didn't get the evidence to support it before. I know people are mad at us, but we did our jobs, and I think we did them to the very best of our abilities.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20521892,00.html

RE: Caylee Anthony. NO JUSTICE - BlueTiki - 08-24-2011

(08-23-2011, 11:38 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: "We did our first vote and it came out half to acquit, half to convict," says the juror. "And we talked about it for a while, going through the evidence. I'd say that some people got intense, but there were no personal attacks, no real yelling. And we talked for a while, then it was 11-1 to acquit. And the guy who didn't want to acquit basically looked at us and said, 'O.K., whatever you all want.' He knew he wasn't going to convince us."

[One of the women jurors] asked me, 'Are you okay with this?' and I said, 'Hell, no. But what else can we do? We promised to follow the law.' "

Nearly two months later, would the juror change his vote? "I've learned a lot more about the case by reading the documents," he says.

I don't believe this douchebag. This is 'damage control' to make him a victim of "following the rule(s) of law". It's bullshit and rationalization.

And the juror who 'caved' on the manslaughter charge . . . Sure, pal . . . there was no intimidation or harassment during deliberations! hah

Go ahead, explain how this type of apathy is considered promising to "follow the law"? Stand your ground, pussy! Hang the fucking jury on this count!

Funny how this cowardly prick never mentioned anything about child neglect.

Instead of ex post facto document reading, spin the old chart topper by Ricky Nelson - The Last Kiss.

Thanks for your service holding the one responsible for the death of Caylee Anthony and letting 'mother of the decade' get away with:

"Oh where, oh where can my baby be?"

BTW - How much did People pay for your insightful bullshit? I'm sure you donated any remuneration, you received, to George and Cindy's NEW foundation.

Didn't you . . . douche?

RE: Caylee Anthony. NO JUSTICE - HairOfTheDog - 08-24-2011

(08-24-2011, 11:02 AM)BlueTiki Wrote: How much did People pay for your insightful bullshit? I'm sure you donated any remuneration, you received, to George and Cindy's NEW foundation.

Didn't you . . . douche?

Total buck-passing douche.

I wonder if this is the chef juror who got an agent and originally said he wouldn't talk for less than $50k. Now they have to hide their names and faces. He either got paid for this, imo, or he gave People an interview in attempt to soften the jury's image with a large audience so he/they can explore money-making opportunities.

RE: Caylee Anthony. NO JUSTICE - Lady Cop - 08-24-2011

hahaha it seems baez got his wife mail-order. although i have seen a photo, she is very pretty. and was clearly desperate to get to the States. i wonder how she likes babysitting the murdering whore.

check out the link:

http://loveinsouthamerica.com/media.html

[Image: bride.png]

RE: Caylee Anthony. NO JUSTICE - Lady Cop - 08-25-2011

slutskank reported to probation officer last night. it seems she may be staying with the idiot attny. sims who was practically groping her all through trial. she has a big ranch/estate in Ocala.

so she doesn't have to get an actual job like ALL other people on probation, she is special after all. she is going to take classes online for a GED. whopeedo. she's getting an edumacation.
word on the street,
i believe she reported to St. Johns County for probation. i know a lot of people on Sheriff Dept. there. i hope someone runs over her with their pickup truck and coonhound.

Orlando Sentinel
State corrections officials said they will keep Casey Anthony's location secret while she serves one year of probation because they are concerned about death threats against the young woman.

Florida Department of Corrections spokeswoman Gretl Plessinger answered a range of questions from journalists today in Tallahassee -- one day after Anthony reported to a state probation office to begin her probation term stemming from her 2010 check-fraud convictions.

RE: Caylee Anthony. NO JUSTICE - BlueTiki - 08-25-2011

(08-25-2011, 11:37 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: State corrections officials said they will keep Casey Anthony's location secret while she serves one year of probation because they are concerned about death threats against the young woman.

Irony: Casey is killed and George and Cindy name the jurors in a wrongful death suit.

Hey! If she was convicted and locked up . . .

Better pray for her safety, you twelve citzens!

RE: Caylee Anthony. NO JUSTICE - Lady Cop - 08-26-2011

WKMG-Channel 6’s fine investigative reporter Tony Pipitone struck an unfamiliar pose tonight: He editorialized about “Casey Anthony’s double secret probation.”

Pipitone started by saying the Florida Department of Corrections is “going out of its way” not to release any information about Anthony’s whereabouts.

Anthony on Wednesday night reported to start a year of supervised probation for check fraud. Pipitone complained that the information this morning at a DOC news conference was “minimal.”

Pipitone explained that Anthony apparently won’t have to work because of security concerns and that she will take online courses.

Then Pipitone revealed that he has a future as an editorial writer. He sounded off: “Other than concealing her whereabouts, keeping her probation officer’s name and gender secret, not requiring her to seek employment and keeping an office open late last night so she could meet her officer undetected, DOC says Casey Anthony is being treated like every other probationer.”

Pipitone stressed that this was all DOC’s call — not a judge’s order — and that the station was challenging it.

What does that mean? WKMG has put in a public records request asking for the documents about Anthony’s probation officer, where she reports and her educational efforts, Pipitone said in an interview.

i just noticed in this pic how pimply the ho is. hah
built like a linebacker too.

[Image: KCBACK2.jpg]

RE: Caylee Anthony. NO JUSTICE - HairOfTheDog - 08-26-2011

WESH-Channel 2 reported that lead detectives Yuri Melich and John Allen have been added to the witness list for a hearing on investigative costs in the Casey Anthony case. That hearing, which had been set for Thursday, has been delayed to Sept. 2. Four state agencies are seeking more than $500,000 in restitution from Anthony “for leading them on a nationwide, wild-goose chase” to find Caylee, WESH’s Bob Kealing reported.

Attorney Richard Hornsby, a legal analyst for WESH, praised prosecutors for the way they’re going about getting the money. “They are only requesting money they believe was associated with the crimes she was convicted of,” Hornsby told Kealing. Anthony was convicted of four counts of lying to law enforcement.

Snipped from:
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/08/casey-anthony-youll-see-her-geraldo-rivera-predicts.html

------------------------------------------------------------------
I hope Ms. Anthony winds up on the hook for the $500k to the State and loses the civil suits filed against her by Zaneida Gonzales (and hopefully Tim Miller). It pisses me off that she is able to take on-line courses to fulfill probation terms, rather than having to work. If she ever does secure any real money offers resulting from her crimes, I'd like to see it taken away by people whom she fucked over. It doesn't make up for her getting away with murder, but at least it will make it much harder for her to profit from it. JMO.

RE: Caylee Anthony. NO JUSTICE - FutileResistance - 08-28-2011

September 12, this should be interesting......

RE: Caylee Anthony. NO JUSTICE - Lady Cop - 08-28-2011

"doctor" phil and the money-grubbing lying anthonys need to be IGNORED. i know i won't listen. why bother? these are lying scumbags who were happy to perjure themselves and protect the skank who killed their grand-daughter. i believe they continue to do so. and phil is a joke.

[Image: 0906_tv_01_drphil.jpg]

BOMBSHELL!! cindy tells where she keeps george's balls!

[Image: article-0-0D9CB73700000578-963_468x263.jpg]

i like Ashton, but i won't buy this either.

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- WFTV has confirmed with former prosecutor Jeff Ashton that he is writing a book about the Casey Anthony case.

Ashton was reached by phone on Sunday and told WFTV the book, titled 'Imperfect Justice: Prosecuting Casey Anthony', is expected to be published in November.

Listings to pre-order the book are already popping up on Amazon and Barnes & Noble websites.

RE: Caylee Anthony. NO JUSTICE - Duchess - 08-29-2011

Hahahaha! Now the prosecutor intends to make a buck off the circus too! Fuckin' aye. Isn't that rich. 28

RE: Caylee Anthony. NO JUSTICE - BlueTiki - 08-29-2011

(08-29-2011, 05:38 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Hahahaha! Now the prosecutor intends to make a buck off the circus too! Fuckin' aye. Isn't that rich. 28

Out of the starting blocks quicker than Marcia Clark after OJ!

RE: Caylee Anthony. NO JUSTICE - Lady Cop - 08-30-2011

WESH

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The Fifth District Court of Appeal has given Judge Belvin Perry the green light to move forward with a hearing to determine how much money Casey Anthony may have to pay back.

Perry will hold the hearing Friday to determine what costs from the investigation can be attributed to the lies Anthony told.

Four different agencies claim that figure is over $500,000.

The court of appeal granted Perry a 30-day jurisdiction over the matter. Legal analysts said that is the only way he could proceed with the hearing.

Look for coverage of Friday's hearing on WESH 2 News and WESH.com.

A hearing is also slated for Sept. 28 on whether to release a sealed jail video taken on the day Caylee Anthony's remains were found.

Officials said the video showed Casey Anthony doubled over while watching news reports of the discovery.

The video was sealed two years ago by Judge Stan Strickland. Strickland said the video was too inflammatory and could affect Anthony's right to a fair trial.

you can pre-order at amazon if you want to:
[Image: 51XGlzNQN-L._SL500_AA300_.jpg]

The Official Jeffrey Ashton FB Page
The cover of the book is being released today and before any one comments, I too would have preferred that Casey's picture not appear there but that was the publishers call I certainly understand if that sours any of you on the book. I only control what's in the book.

RE: Caylee Anthony. NO JUSTICE - Lady Cop - 08-30-2011

3 greedy lying shitbags

"Sanctioned by the Texas State Board in 1989 for an “ethical violation” involving an “inappropriate relationship” with a 19-year-old patient, “Dr.” Phil was stripped of his license to practice psychology. (To date, Dr. Phil has not completed the conditions required by the Board of Examiners of Psychologists to regain his license, and remains unlicensed to practice psychology. Anywhere.)

[Image: phil1.jpg]

RE: Caylee Anthony. NO JUSTICE - Carsman - 08-30-2011

(08-30-2011, 04:37 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: 3 greedy lying shitbags

"Sanctioned by the Texas State Board in 1989 for an “ethical violation” involving an “inappropriate relationship” with a 19-year-old patient, “Dr.” Phil was stripped of his license to practice psychology. (To date, Dr. Phil has not completed the conditions required by the Board of Examiners of Psychologists to regain his license, and remains unlicensed to practice psychology. Anywhere.)

[Image: phil1.jpg]

Phil can thank Queen Oprah for making him one of her Knights, and getting him where he is! hah

RE: Caylee Anthony. NO JUSTICE - Lady Cop - 09-01-2011

this is absolutely sickening. i am ashamed i was a LEO in fucking florida.

WFTV

September 1, 2011
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony will go under oath in her civil case and her testimony will be recorded on video, WFTV was told on Thursday. Casey will be deposed in October from a secret location and the video will be sealed.

The 25-year-old has remained hidden since a jury acquitted her of killing her daughter Caylee Anthony.

The civil case against Casey has been tentatively set for next April or May. Zenaida Gonzalez is suing Casey because Casey originally claimed a woman by the same name was the fake babysitter who took her daughter Caylee.

No one but Casey and her lawyers will know where she is and her lawyers said Gonzalez and her attorneys are not going to get any answers from Casey because she's going to plead the Fifth Amendment right to silence.

"There will be no live broadcast of the deposition," said Judge Lisa Munyon.

Munyon is limiting Casey's deposition in the defamation lawsuit filed by Gonzales to two hours. It's still scheduled for October 8, but neither Gonzalez nor her lawyers will be in the room with her. She will do her deposition by a live video feed from a secret location.

Casey's lawyers said the only question she'll answer is what her name is and though the trial has been set for April, they hinted that there could be a delay because of her criminal appeal of convictions for lying to investigators.

"There will be a battle and I'll just say there's a lot going to happen before this case goes to trial if it ever goes to trial," said Casey's lawyer Charles Green.

Casey's lawyer said she named Zenaida Fernandez Gonzales as her made up nanny, but the woman who is suing her for defamation is Zenaida Gonzalez, who is not the same woman. Her lawyers said they will try to get the whole case thrown out based on that.

Gonzalez's lawyers said their client is the one who was hunted down by law enforcement because of the tie to the Sawgrass apartments where Casey said the nanny was last seen with Caylee. Gonzalez had filled out a guest card there around that same time.

Her lawyers are not giving up on having a face-to-face deposition with Casey under oath.

"If she's only gonna take the Fifth Amendment and she doesn't have a basis for that, I'll ask her all these questions. She'll take the fifth and the judge will rule that it doesn't apply. We'll be back and I'll be sitting across from her taking the real deposition," said Gonzalez's lawyer, John Dill.

WFTV reporter Kathi Belich asked Casey's civil lawyers whether they're worried that she will violate her probation and affect the civil case. Green told Belich he talks to Casey all the time and that she is not going to make that mistake, but he wouldn't say why he's so sure of that.

Casey's attorneys will be back in court on Friday for another hearing. The state wants Casey to pay back money that was spent on the search for Caylee.

Chief Judge Belvin Perry will hear arguments on whether Casey has to pay those investigative costs.

The hearing is set for 10:00 a.m.

[Image: casey-anthony-cadaver-dogs-0324.jpg]

RE: Caylee Anthony. NO JUSTICE - Lady Cop - 09-02-2011

foghorn mason was his nasty rude self in court today.

A hearing just ended this afternoon on the state's request to recoup $517,000 in prosecution and investigative costs related to Casey Anthony's criminal case.

Chief Judge Belvin Perry has until Sept. 22 to rule on the issue and he gave the prosecution and the defense until next Friday to file briefs in the case.

Prosecutors want Perry to order Casey to pay the costs of the investigation and prosecution. But defense attorney Cheney Mason called those efforts "sour grapes."

"It's time [State Attorney] Lawson Lamar's office accepts the fact that it lost this case," Mason said in court today.

he also said casey was broke.
and they'll keep her "broke" to avoid paying lawful judgements.