Mock
HAPPY MONDAY, BITCHFLAKES - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Daily Greeting BS (https://mockforums.net/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: HAPPY MONDAY, BITCHFLAKES (/thread-10612.html)

HAPPY MONDAY, BITCHFLAKES - Duchess - 10-28-2013

This week will be better than last week. I promise.

RE: HAPPY MONDAY, BITCHFLAKES - ramseycat - 10-28-2013

I'm holding you to that.

RE: HAPPY MONDAY, BITCHFLAKES - Duchess - 10-28-2013

I would expect nothing less from each & every one of you.

RE: HAPPY MONDAY, BITCHFLAKES - SIXFOOTERsez - 10-28-2013

Can't be all that bad a week, 4 days for me and a camping trip this weekend

RE: HAPPY MONDAY, BITCHFLAKES - nrkerr - 10-28-2013

I would hope so!!

(10-28-2013, 10:58 AM)nrkerr Wrote: I would hope so!!

I felt pretty safe in making that promise. hah

RE: HAPPY MONDAY, BITCHFLAKES - sally - 10-28-2013

I hope so too.

I had a dream last night that I was at Duchess's house and she wanted me to make chili. We went to this country store that didn't have much of anything but horse feed and hay so I had to make do with canned chili. Then she told me she makes appetizers in plastic cups and she was thinking about teriyaki hamburger with pineapple or Thanksgiving dinner in a cup. I didn't want to be rude so I said Thanksgiving in a cup sounds good. Then I woke up, thank God because that was going to be the most disgusting dinner ever.

Hahaha! I ALWAYS try to get people to cook for me.

RE: HAPPY MONDAY, BITCHFLAKES - Maggot - 10-28-2013

hah That hit my funny bone.

RE: HAPPY MONDAY, BITCHFLAKES - username - 10-28-2013

I think I might just throw up.

I have a vision of a bunch of turkey, mashed potatoes, gravy, cranberry, corn and pumpkin pie all thrown in a food processor and blended up to drink.

The really disgusting part is it all ends up like that in our stomachs anyway.

Thanks for ruining Thanksgiving dinner, assholes. 86

I think the teriyaki hamburger with pineapple cup sounds worse, but not by far. Worst food dream I've ever had, thanks Duchess.

Having to doctor up the canned chili from the feed store wasn't a treat either.

RE: HAPPY MONDAY, BITCHFLAKES - HairOfTheDog - 10-28-2013

(10-28-2013, 11:19 AM)sally Wrote: I didn't want to be rude so I said Thanksgiving in a cup sounds good.

Smiley_emoticons_smile

You could probably pull it off, if you had to.

My mom worked 3rd shift for a few years when I was a kid. On the nights that my dad had school, we had frozen dinners before he headed out.

His favorite was turkey pot pie - had to be Swanson's, not Banquet. He always called it Thanksgiving in a tin.

I still kinda like those frozen ones once in a blue moon.

RE: HAPPY MONDAY, BITCHFLAKES - Carsman - 10-28-2013

(10-28-2013, 02:48 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(10-28-2013, 11:19 AM)sally Wrote: I didn't want to be rude so I said Thanksgiving in a cup sounds good.

Smiley_emoticons_smile

You could probably pull it off, if you had to.

My mom worked 3rd shift for a few years when I was a kid. On the nights that my dad had school, we had frozen dinners before he headed out.

His favorite was turkey pot pie - had to be Swanson's, not Banquet. He always called it Thanksgiving in a tin.

I still kinda like those frozen ones once in a blue moon.

Funny how things stick with you from childhood like that. I remember as a kid having "Dinty Moore Beef stew" from a can, cause my mom liked it.
Once in a blue moon if I see a can, I'll buy it just for old times sake.
It is almost eatable! hah
(I taste it, wondering if it got any better, my neighbor's dog loves me on those days)

RE: HAPPY MONDAY, BITCHFLAKES - FAHQTOO - 10-28-2013

Bullshit Ramsey. You eat every bit of that beef stew and we all know it. Why would you think they would change the taste?
Anyhooo.. I love that shit and I don't care who knows it.
I haven't bought any for years and now I'm going to have to. If I die from eating that crap, it will be your fault.

(10-28-2013, 02:31 PM)sally Wrote: Having to doctor up the canned chili from the feed store wasn't a treat either.

I'm laughing out loud. For the life of me I cannot picture you in the feed store.

I'm honored that you would do that for me. hah

RE: HAPPY MONDAY, BITCHFLAKES - FAHQTOO - 10-28-2013

Well shit...that should be "Bullshit Cars". You eat everybit of that beef stew.

Why the hell did I think Rams wrote that?

RE: HAPPY MONDAY, BITCHFLAKES - Maggot - 10-28-2013

My Dad caught me licking the Calo dog food off the butter knife once after I feed the dog when I was 6, I remember it like yesterday, it was in the spring and the dog was tied to the end of the trailer where the shade was. As I walked back in the sand with the sun beating down on me I decided it was the right thing to do with the leftovers in the can.
I was wrong, and it didn't take long until I was never allowed to feed the dog because my Dad always reminded everyone that maggot could not feed the dog because I would lick the knife.
But I tell you in the sun walking around at 6 yrs old it tasted like deviled ham. I had been doing it all winter. I fooled him! woof, woof

RE: HAPPY MONDAY, BITCHFLAKES - ramseycat - 10-28-2013

(10-28-2013, 04:35 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: Well shit...that should be "Bullshit Cars". You eat everybit of that beef stew.

Hahaha. I read that and was like what? Did I say something about stew and I don't remember? I know I'm tired but not that tired.

And for the record I am NEVER eating beef stew out of a can. Blech!

RE: HAPPY MONDAY, BITCHFLAKES - Carsman - 10-28-2013

(10-28-2013, 06:01 PM)ramseycat Wrote:
(10-28-2013, 04:35 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: Well shit...that should be "Bullshit Cars". You eat everybit of that beef stew.

Hahaha. I read that and was like what? Did I say something about stew and I don't remember? I know I'm tired but not that tired.

And for the record I am NEVER eating beef stew out of a can. Blech!

Bullshit no, Beefshit yeah, I keep thinking it may change, but no it didn't, it's all yours since you love it so! Smiley_emoticons_kotz