Mock
Bugging the fuck out of me... - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Discussions, Opinions & Debate (https://mockforums.net/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Bugging the fuck out of me... (/thread-10826.html)

Pages: 1 2

Bugging the fuck out of me... - thekid65 - 01-18-2014

New next door neighbors (same ones that I suspect called the doggie police on me), almost 1 month after Christmas, and this is what I see every morning.

[Image: 2120bd1e0e.jpg]

Don't get me wrong..I think ya'll know that I enjoy Christmas just as much as anyone. But dontcha think it's time to take this shit down? Or, at the very least, unplug the fucking things?

How long do you guys leave your holiday decorations up? Am I just becoming a crotchety old man?

RE: Bugging the fuck out of me... - Duchess - 01-18-2014

I never hear good stuff about having neighbors. Well, except for that one time Hot D's neighbor chased a thieving vandal away.

Why did they call the doggy police on that darling dog and if they had a complaint why didn't they come to you?

Neighbors are the debil.

RE: Bugging the fuck out of me... - thekid65 - 01-18-2014

(01-18-2014, 09:04 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I never hear good stuff about having neighbors. Well, except for that one time Hot D's neighbor chased a thieving vandal away.
Why did they call the doggy police on that darling dog and if they had a complaint why didn't they come to you?

Neighbors are the debil.

EXACTLY why I'm irritated. All they had to do was knock on my door and talk to me.

They had a perfectly legitimate gripe. For about 1 month, I was having to go into work at an ungodly hour (2:30am). Since my pup had shown a taste for my couch cushions over the summer, I had been leaving him outside when I go to work (normal hours). No problem. Well, apparently he had been barking outside after I left for work around 2:15am. Nothing more annoying in this world than getting woke up by a barking dog...I get that...and it would have irritated me as well. I had no clue he was barking, or I would have rectified it immediately, as I firmly believe this type of deal is an owner problem, not a dog problem.

But, instead of coming to me, they called animal control, and they paid me a visit. Pissed me right the fuck off.

(01-18-2014, 09:19 AM)thekid65 Wrote: Pissed me right the fuck off.

I would have come to you in order to avoid just what you're feeling. It's got to suck having neighbors when there are hard feelings involved, you all have to live there. Jesus.

I don't think you're a crotchety old man.

RE: Bugging the fuck out of me... - Cynical Ninja - 01-18-2014

Our Christmas decorations always come down the day after new years day.

Having Christmas lights still on on the 18th of january is retarded.

RE: Bugging the fuck out of me... - F.U. - 01-18-2014

If we even put any decorations up anymore, they come down 2-3 days after christmas.

Holy shit, Beelzebub just blindsided Hitler with a snowball. CN and I agree on something.

(01-18-2014, 09:28 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(01-18-2014, 09:19 AM)thekid65 Wrote: Pissed me right the fuck off.

I would have come to you in order to avoid just what you're feeling. It's got to suck having neighbors when there are hard feelings involved, you all have to live there. Jesus.

I don't think you're a crotchety old man.

I can't say for sure if it was them or not, just a suspicion. And the crotchety thing came from the Christmas lights still being up..I'd be irritated with that even if the neighbors and I were best friends.

RE: Bugging the fuck out of me... - ramseycat - 01-18-2014

Yea it's time. I'm sure it's freezing and not going to be fun taking them down. But at least unplug them.

As for the dog, yes talk to you first. One question, isn't it too cold to leave the dog outside for 8 or 8 hours?

(01-18-2014, 09:35 AM)thekid65 Wrote: Holy shit, Beelzebub just blindsided Hitler with a snowball. CN and I agree on something.

You like it? If you spoke more sense it would happen more often.

(01-18-2014, 09:46 AM)ramseycat Wrote: for 8 or 8 hours?

Alive alive-o!

Another ramseyism to add to the file.

(01-18-2014, 09:46 AM)ramseycat Wrote: Yea it's time. I'm sure it's freezing and not going to be fun taking them down. But at least unplug them.

As for the dog, yes talk to you first. One question, isn't it too cold to leave the dog outside for 8 or 8 hours?

It's not cold here at all, 30° to 40° during the day, lower 20's at night. But yes, at least unplug the fucking things.

As far as the dog is concerned, no. Springer Spaniels have a good coat, and on top of that, doggie door goes from the back yard to the garage, so he can get in to the warmer garage.

RE: Bugging the fuck out of me... - sally - 01-18-2014

My tree and inside decorations come down the day after New Years. I don't decorate outside, but if I did they would come down at the same time.

Any normal person would have just said hey can I talk to you about your dog barking at two in the morning, but obviously they're not normal because they still have their fucking Christmas lights lit up. What else would you expect from them? Your neighbors are weirdos.

If a neighbour had a problem with something we were doing or not doing I would hope they would come to one of us and talk about it.

If they said nothing and just called the cops on us I would go out of my way to piss them off. It would be a case of “you've laid the gauntlet down and we've picked up let the games begin!”

I use white Christmas lights all year long. I wrap them around obelisks & topiaries and I string them in the pergola and sometimes around one of the arbors. I prefer them around the pool too, I like low lighting rather than bright. Sometimes if I'm entertaining I'll fill apothecary jars with the battery operated ones and stick them on the mantle or tables throughout a room.

(01-18-2014, 02:29 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: If they said nothing and just called the cops on us I would go out of my way to piss them off. It would be a case of “you've laid the gauntlet down and we've picked up let the games begin!”

And you accused me of being a drama llama? All I did was politely ask the store manager for a refund. Your ready to start a war with the neighbors, you little fucking hypocrite.

Ta Da!

(01-18-2014, 02:38 PM)sally Wrote: And you accused me of being a drama llama? All I did was politely ask the store manager for a refund. Your ready to start a war with the neighbors, you little fucking hypocrite.

Wind your fucking neck in beerhag I was in fact joking.

I will have to remember to use “lol” more often so morons don't think they've caught me out when all they've done is taken a joke seriously.

I'm misunderstood too :(

(01-18-2014, 02:29 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: If a neighbour had a problem with something we were doing or not doing I would hope they would come to one of us and talk about it.

If they said nothing and just called the cops on us I would go out of my way to piss them off. It would be a case of “you've laid the gauntlet down and we've picked up let the games begin!”

Yes, this definitely sounds like a joke. OMG it's so funny, hahahaha. Idiot. You know damn well it wasn't a joke.

(01-18-2014, 02:57 PM)sally Wrote: Yes, this definitely sounds like a joke. OMG it's so funny, hahahaha. Idiot. You know damn well it wasn't a joke.

Yes of course because your “bastards” thread was such an amazing and unforgettable laugh riot wasn't it you fucking mong?

Oh hang on a second! No it wasn't! My advice would be to get yourself back on the cancer sticks forthwith the nicotine withdrawal is making you even more cretinous and annoying if its humanly possible to be any more of a boorish cunt than you already are that is!