Mock
ISRAEL VS. PALESTINE...AGAIN - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: POLITICS (https://mockforums.net/forum-36.html)
+--- Thread: ISRAEL VS. PALESTINE...AGAIN (/thread-11322.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: ISRAEL VS. PALESTINE...AGAIN - sally - 01-08-2024

I cannot believe people support this shit.

RE: ISRAEL VS. PALESTINE...AGAIN - aussiefriend - 01-11-2024

What? The slaughter of innocent children and their hearts are cold. Then they wonder why the holocaust happened, they are doing the same things to these innocent human beings. Letting children who are premature and in ICU starve of oxygen and murder their doctors and nurses is a type of evil that I don't think this world has ever seen before. Anyone who can be indifferent to that is not right in the head and has no soul.

RE: ISRAEL VS. PALESTINE...AGAIN - cannongal - 01-11-2024

(01-08-2024, 10:40 PM)sally Wrote: I cannot believe people support this shit.

Not everyone supports Israel.   We've had some really strange protests in my area lately,  regarding the manufacturing and shipping of weapons and such.  I live within 2 hours of the Portsmouth naval shipyard,  and apparently,  they contract with several manufacturers to make and distribute weapons to Israel.  Now I get to listen to really loud planes (or jets, whatever) circling the state all day.  Yay, me.

RE: ISRAEL VS. PALESTINE...AGAIN - Duchess - 01-15-2024

Do y'all see anything wrong with her comment? Does it read like antisemitism? I ask because there are people calling for her to be fired, they are saying her comment is blatant antisemitism and I'm not seeing that at all, but maybe some of you do and if you do I want you to point it out to me.

[Image: GD2TRtoWEAA446Q?format=jpg&name=900x900]

RE: ISRAEL VS. PALESTINE...AGAIN - cannongal - 01-15-2024

(01-15-2024, 06:46 AM)Duchess Wrote: Do y'all see anything wrong with her comment? Does it read like antisemitism? I ask because there are people calling for her to be fired, they are saying her comment is blatant antisemitism and I'm not seeing that at all, but maybe some of you do and if you do I want you to point it out to me.

[Image: GD2TRtoWEAA446Q?format=jpg&name=900x900]

Well,  for me, there's literally no context to this comment.   This actually reminds me of Vietnam.   The Palestinians are the  'innocent villagers ' who got bombed,  simply because they were villagers.

RE: ISRAEL VS. PALESTINE...AGAIN - BigMark - 01-15-2024

A bunch of savages killing each other over religon, what did cavemen fight over?

RE: ISRAEL VS. PALESTINE...AGAIN - crash - 01-15-2024

Food, women and caves.

RE: ISRAEL VS. PALESTINE...AGAIN - sally - 01-29-2024

I just saw a discussion about bloody Mary’s turn into a discussion about supporting Israel. I have really strong opinions about both myself, but I never would have thought to associate the two.

RE: ISRAEL VS. PALESTINE...AGAIN - BigMark - 01-29-2024

I made my own mix, can't find it here. The English call it a Bloody Ceaser.

RE: ISRAEL VS. PALESTINE...AGAIN - Duchess - 01-29-2024

(01-29-2024, 01:17 AM)sally Wrote: I just saw a discussion about bloody Mary’s turn into a discussion about supporting Israel. 

We are living in the stupidest time.

RE: ISRAEL VS. PALESTINE...AGAIN - crash - 01-29-2024

I mean I can tolerate a Bloody Mary… but if mojitos are on the menu, the tomato juice is all yours

RE: ISRAEL VS. PALESTINE...AGAIN - Clang McFly - 01-29-2024

(01-29-2024, 04:35 AM)BigMark Wrote: I made my own mix, can't find it here. The English call it a Bloody Ceaser.

I love Bloody Mary's. There's a version made with Jameson instead of vodka that I want to try, but I forget what it is called.

RE: ISRAEL VS. PALESTINE...AGAIN - Duchess - 01-29-2024

(01-29-2024, 07:08 AM)Clang McFly Wrote: I love Bloody Mary's. There's a version made with Jameson instead of vodka that I want to try, but I forget what it is called.

Bloody Molly?

Irish Mary

RE: ISRAEL VS. PALESTINE...AGAIN - Clang McFly - 01-29-2024

(01-29-2024, 08:41 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(01-29-2024, 07:08 AM)Clang McFly Wrote: I love Bloody Mary's. There's a version made with Jameson instead of vodka that I want to try, but I forget what it is called.

Bloody Molly?

(01-29-2024, 10:41 AM)BigMark Wrote: Irish Mary

Bloody Molly sounds like it might be correct. I saw it at brunch years ago. I ordered just the regular Bloody Mary or I might remember if that is correct for sure.

RE: ISRAEL VS. PALESTINE...AGAIN - sally - 01-29-2024

I like Micheladas which are Clamato or Shrimpato juice with beer and a lime. I always get them at the Mexican restaurant.

A buddy made portable Michiladas, it was like a cup of soup you just added the beer. He didn't get rich off that, but from his construction business. Lives in a 5 million dollar ocean view house in Cali.

RE: ISRAEL VS. PALESTINE...AGAIN - Duchess - 03-03-2024

Israelis bought their guns and their kids to the border to keep aid from reaching the Pals. The Israel military were yuckin' it up while others made cotton candy. I don't support those people nor what they are doing. They see no difference between Hamas and the Palestinian people and that's not likely to change. Stop giving aid to Israel for fucks sake. They don't respect us and our government has been forced to drop aid from the sky. Fuck those people.

[Image: GHWWi84WwAAT0EW?format=jpg&name=medium]

[Image: GHWWi9FWoAAcFSS?format=jpg&name=medium]

[Image: GHWWi80W0AANHwl?format=jpg&name=medium]

[Image: GHWWi81WIAASMCD?format=jpg&name=medium]

RE: ISRAEL VS. PALESTINE...AGAIN - BigMark - 03-03-2024

Both sides have been indoctrinated from childhood to hate each other, nothing will change it. Like Marines, Texans and Catholics-Brainwashed.

RE: ISRAEL VS. PALESTINE...AGAIN - sally - 03-03-2024

(03-03-2024, 06:18 AM)Duchess Wrote: Israelis bought their guns and their kids to the border to keep aid from reaching the Pals. The Israel military were yuckin' it up while others made cotton candy. I don't support those people nor what they are doing. They see no difference between Hamas and the Palestinian people and that's not likely to change. Stop giving aid to Israel for fucks sake. They don't respect us and our government has been forced to drop aid from the sky. Fuck those people.

[Image: GHWWi84WwAAT0EW?format=jpg&name=medium]

[Image: GHWWi9FWoAAcFSS?format=jpg&name=medium]

[Image: GHWWi80W0AANHwl?format=jpg&name=medium]

[Image: GHWWi81WIAASMCD?format=jpg&name=medium]

Do you have the link for that?