Mock
TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Whatever Junk (https://mockforums.net/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: We Don't Give A Fuck About This Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP (/thread-12364.html)

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 10-18-2020

trump at his hate rally last night -

This is not normal, well-adjusted behavior by anyone's standards and it's beyond the pale to be coming from the POTUS.

"I've saved your way of life. I've saved the American dream"

Baseless accusations against Ilhan Omar - "She's broken the law. Let's see what happens ... but she hates our country."

"I said, first lady, am I the most handsome president ever? 'Yes, absolutely.' I said, who can top me? She said, 'well, JFK was good looking, but nothing like you. Nothing like you, darling.'"

"I got better fast. I can now jump into the audience and give you all a big kiss. The women and the men. I'll kiss those big powerful men down there."

"When someday I leave [office], whether it's in 4 years, 8 years, 12 years, 16 years"

"We're putting a charge at the border. Mexico is paying for the wall"

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Rootilda - 10-18-2020

This is an MSNBC opinion piece which even I can admit leans to the left but there are some interviews quotes in there worth reading.

Trump loves white men. These 'recovering Republicans' no longer love him back

Quote:An NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll showed that Trump's lead among white male voters without college degrees has dropped from an enormous 35 points to a significant but narrowing 19 points.

hah 

[Image: b0xVtzv.png]

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Clang McFly - 10-18-2020

(10-18-2020, 01:03 PM)Rootilda Wrote: hah 

[Image: b0xVtzv.png]
hah I'd never call him Lurch.One is disgusting,grotesque monster, the other one was on the Addams Family TV show and movies.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 10-18-2020

trump is getting a blessing at a church out in Vegas today. Is this creepy, I think it's creepy, but as some of you may have suspected, I'm a tiny bit biased so I feel unsure. It's really weird & creepy, right?

[Image: EkoKJNlUUAA2GSK?format=jpg&name=4096x4096]

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - BigMark - 10-18-2020

Says our lurch

(10-18-2020, 03:43 PM)Duchess Wrote: trump is getting a blessing at a church out in Vegas today. Is this creepy, I think it's creepy, but as some of you may have suspected, I'm a tiny bit biased so I feel unsure. It's really weird & creepy, right?

It's creepy and it's spooky and all together ooky.

I think organized religion is weird as fuck anyway but that photo of Trump doesn't even look like a real human. Nice lighting, photog person, he looks even worse than usual.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Maggot - 10-18-2020

Of coarse he does.  hah there is no picture that could ever be right in the oppositions eyes. it's kinda like a football game.  Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

Maggot: President Trump, you have a beautiful smile. You're so handsome when you smile.

[Image: SMQJVtk.png]

Yeah Maggot, that's a great photo of him. Asshat

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - sally - 10-18-2020

He looks creepy as usual, he's an old man with an orange comb over for christ's sake. It's not like Biden looks better, he looks like the goddamned crypt keeper.

(10-18-2020, 03:52 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(10-18-2020, 03:43 PM)Duchess Wrote: trump is getting a blessing at a church out in Vegas today. Is this creepy, I think it's creepy, but as some of you may have suspected, I'm a tiny bit biased so I feel unsure. It's really weird & creepy, right?

Have you looked at your avatar? You could use a little color yourself, asshole.

You people are bullies, you dont see us digging up unflattering pictures of Biden to get our sick rocks off. And believe me, I can find plenty of that old fucking weirdo.

Who exactly are we bullying? Trump will never see this. Are you and Maggot really so weak and afraid that you think we're bullying you with an unflattering photo of Trump? Get a fucking grip.

Or Hunter Bidens crack pipe fun.   I almost did something with that but why bother. He's a crackhead that gives his "Pop" 50% so what, don't they all? I can almost get all my Trump news here.

(10-18-2020, 06:53 PM)Rootilda Wrote: Who exactly are we bullying? Trump will never see this. Are you and Maggot really so weak and afraid that you think we're bullying you with an unflattering photo of Trump?  Get a fucking grip.

hah  You funny.

(10-18-2020, 06:53 PM)Rootilda Wrote: Who exactly are we bullying? Trump will never see this. Are you and Maggot really so weak and afraid that you think we're bullying you with an unflattering photo of Trump?  Get a fucking grip.
No mam, I'm just stating that Maggot and I aren't so hateful and bitter that we get off on making fun of people's appearances. Your boy Biden looks like an old turd, but we don't think about posting pictures of him. And Hunter is a spoiled rotten crack head, but we dont post pictures making fun of him either.

(10-18-2020, 06:38 PM)sally Wrote:
(10-18-2020, 03:52 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:

Have you looked at your avatar? You could use a little color yourself, asshole.
Well some people didn't approve of my adding color to my avatar via makeup. It's not a great job but at least I'm not painting myself orange.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 10-19-2020

trump is launching National Character Counts week! I'm not kidding! Ahahahahahahaha!

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Maggot - 10-19-2020

He should start with "Looney tunes" characters.