Mock
TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Whatever Junk (https://mockforums.net/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: We Don't Give A Fuck About This Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP (/thread-12364.html)

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Rootilda - 10-19-2020

[Image: MVBVLis.png]

[Image: H7aN4aJ.png]

Quote:Amy Siskind @Amy_Siskind

Replying to
@NormOrnstein and @washingtonpost

Thanks Norm. Of note, this page represents roughly 1% of the broken norms - The Weekly List in full now has more than 34,500 items.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 10-19-2020

...and the GOP went along with it all. No low has been too low.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - crash - 10-19-2020

Trump calling Fauci an idiot? Kettle calling the pot black much? Fucking hahahahaha!

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - sally - 10-19-2020

(10-19-2020, 08:26 PM)crash Wrote: Trump calling Fauci an idiot? Kettle calling the pot black much? Fucking hahahahaha!
Trump's right. Fauci initially said that masks are not useful and don't block China and that he's not overly concerned until we start to see it spread here. He's on video saying it. This is a man who studies viruses for a living, he didnt know how fast a virus can spread from millions of people coming in and out of the country daily? Now it's all Trump's fault because he left it up to the states to decide on mask mandates instead of making a national mandate forcing everyone to wear t-shirt material over their face.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - sally - 10-19-2020

There is video of him saying it's no concern until we start to see spread. Well no fucking shit Fauci. In the meantime Trump is getting shit for blocking flights from China. I just dont get where your thought process is, I mean you as in general.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - crash - 10-20-2020

It’s still back in 2013, missing seeing your post of your boobs. Please, as a public service, pm me an update so I can move on..

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - aussiefriend - 10-20-2020

What happened to your girlfriend Crash? Were you in Oz when Covid struck? Or were you one of those poor buggers stuck overseas? How bad would that have been? Or worse quarantining in one of those grotesque looking hotels with no fresh air.

Yet Tom Hanks, Nicole Kidman and Kerry Stokes all got to quarantine in their mansions.

I made it back before the restrictions got too tough. Where I was working had a lot of Chinese ex-pats. Those guys pretty much left overnight. Some of the rest of us took the hint that shit was going to get out of hand.

Some guys I worked with have been stuck in PNG, living in dongas since March. They can’t even get back to Moresby, let alone back to Aus or NZ

The lady friend didn’t really like my lifestyle or lack of wanting to not be in one place for too long in the end. She thought she did, but she didn’t. When she couldn’t change it like she thought she could, she got all pissy about it. Guess she didn’t have the magic pussy

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - sally - 10-20-2020

I would have fixed that awesome place you got up real nice, just give me the credit card. Turkish rugs and a little bit of mid century modern design like an Eames chair and Noguchi coffee table. I'd hope you'd go down to the coal mines and never come back.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Maggot - 10-20-2020

(10-20-2020, 05:59 PM)crash Wrote: I made it back before the restrictions got too tough. Where I was working had a lot of Chinese ex-pats. Those guys pretty much left overnight. Some of the rest of us took the hint that shit was going to get out of hand.

Some guys I worked with have been stuck in PNG, living in dongas since March. They can’t even get back to Moresby, let alone back to Aus or NZ

The lady friend didn’t really like my lifestyle or lack of wanting to not be in one place for too long in the end. She thought she did, but she didn’t. When she couldn’t change it like she thought she could, she got all pissy about it. Guess she didn’t have the magic pussy

hah  Ya know having a few girl friends and leaving them happy gets more dates in the address book.

My Dad told me that and he was right. Being able to call one up and go to dinner is always good. I found that you only need about 5 or so. 
Not anymore for me now though I/m good with this one no matter how much yelling you hear on a hot Summer night.   Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

Fuckin sally and her Turkish rugs

A magnificent turkish rug is one of the few things in life that make me happy. I Know the rest of you are content with average rugs and thats fine.

I love rugs. The puppies pissed all over my other rugs so that gave me an excuse to buy even better rugs. If Trump doesn't make it I won't be able to afford anymore fucking rugs. Then what?

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - crash - 10-21-2020

Fucking dust collectors. I have tiled floors in the living areas. Easy to mop and keep clean. No rugs.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 10-21-2020

trump paid 251 times more in taxes to Communist China than he did to the United States. How 'bout that.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Maggot - 10-21-2020

I want to use his accountant.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Rootilda - 10-21-2020

[Image: 1fwXC4a.png]

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Rootilda - 10-22-2020

Some rando guessed Trump's twitter password: maga2020!

We've got the smartest president ever!

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Maggot - 10-23-2020

[Image: tenor.gif]

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - MirahM - 10-24-2020

There is a thread on twitter by Dr Jack Brown who studies people's body language and voices. He made a comment about both Ivanka and Amy Conney Barret and the way they talk and dress.

It is not your normal, "Pick on high powered or popular women on how they dress or talk" thread either-tho some tried to say it is.

The way they talk and dress appeals to a certain group of people.

https://twitter.com/DrGJackBrown/status/1320028843017527300