Mock
TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Whatever Junk (https://mockforums.net/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: We Don't Give A Fuck About This Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP (/thread-12364.html)

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Carsman - 10-24-2020

I came across this picture again, and it made me Laugh, again!!! Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

[Image: b2de1cf356ac0c5e47adc856fa3c4133.jpg]

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - MirahM - 10-25-2020

What is with the "Fake Melania" pictures? Is there any truth to it?
I honestly really don't care either way, I am just curious about it.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 10-25-2020

I saw that. It's odd for sure. For example, she never waits for trump after boarding Marine One or AF1 and not only did she wait for him, she had a big, ol' toothy smile, I've never seen her do that. Normally, she is either forced into standing stiffly beside him or she's jerking her hand away in an obvious fashion. I don't want to be one of those conspiracy nuts, but I do find it questionable and I wouldn't put it past them, they are all about the optics.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 10-25-2020

[Image: ElIspKqU8AAOWR0.jpg][Image: Fake-Melania-1280x720.jpg]

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Rootilda - 10-25-2020

If she's holding his hand, that's not Melania.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - sally - 10-25-2020

Isn't that Hope Hicks?

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - sally - 10-29-2020

I wonder why a reporter hasn't asked him what his favorite vegetable is yet. Seems like a good question to me since his diet is horrific. I'm sure there is a terrific vegetable out there somewhere he approves of.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Rootilda - 10-30-2020

He probably likes onion rings and french fries.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - MirahM - 10-30-2020

Thats a nasty question, why would you ask me that. Of course I like vegetables, I like all of them, I'm not going to pick one out. Next question.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Maggot - 10-30-2020

The reporters are saving the tough questions for Biden like "Joe what flavor ice cream did you get" Joe then looks at Jill and she tells him vanilla Joe vanilla.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 10-30-2020

(10-30-2020, 11:44 AM)Maggot Wrote: The reporters are saving the tough questions for Biden like "Joe what flavor ice cream did you get" Joe then looks at Jill and she tells him vanilla Joe vanilla.

Liar.

It's still a tough question.  Smiley_emoticons_smile

You could have simply made your point, wrong as it is because there are many vids showing the press asking Biden difficult questions but you had to put in that line about Biden having to ask Jill what flavor they bought when 1. she's not even in the video and 2. he clearly has no lapse in memory like you're trying to portray.

And I even found a video on a site that you couldn't claim was left leaning that had doctored the sound or some other crazy shit.

At least get your facts straight before you try to lie about something. It might pass the smell test.

Yup Joe is right on the ball alright. Yes I did add the bit about Jill it adds 'pizzazz" much like when Trump joked he should ask Putin for Hillary's e-mails.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - MirahM - 10-30-2020

Its also fun when female candidates are asked about their clothes, their hair anything to do with NOT POLITICS.

(10-30-2020, 01:30 PM)Maggot Wrote:  much like when Trump joked he should ask Putin for Hillary's e-mails.

I was watching that day & I remember this conversation. He was not joking and Katie Tur asked him directly, doesn't it give you pause to ask that of Russia, and trump's response was to say no and to be snotty with her. I guess it was just some crazy coincidence that almost immediately emails were hacked.

hah  he was joking. I thought it was funny.

Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch  What's funny about asking our enemy for help defeating your opponent? It's unAmerican, to say the least.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - MirahM - 10-31-2020

Trump and the White House are declaring Nov 1, Day of the Dead as a day of rememberance of Americans killed by illegal aliens. There is already a day of rememberance for murder victims in September.

I wonder what day we will choose to remember victims of Covid.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/proclamation-national-day-remembrance-americans-killed-illegal-aliens-2020/