Mock
TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Whatever Junk (https://mockforums.net/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: We Don't Give A Fuck About This Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP (/thread-12364.html)

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Rootilda - 11-02-2020

And morons will read that and go "YEAH, WHAT ABOUT ANTIFA!?" when in reality land where the rest of us live, we realize that the FBI and DOJ can do more than one thing at once.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 11-02-2020

(11-02-2020, 12:26 PM)Maggot Wrote:
(11-01-2020, 05:56 PM)Duchess Wrote: Those morons shut down part of the Garden State Parkway today. Go, morons, go!

Yeah they aren't very bright link

LOS ANGELES — Some of the protesters demonstrating against police brutality and demanding justice for 
George Floyd shattered the windows of two California Highway Patrol cruisers on the Hollywood (101) Freeway in downtown Los Angeles on Wednesday evening.
The mostly peaceful protest, which started about 4 p.m. outside the Hall of Justice turned violent about 6 p.m., when hundreds of protesters entered the Hollywood Freeway, near Alameda Street, and some demonstrators shattered the windows of two CHP cruisers.
[/url]One demonstrator, who was sitting on a cruiser while its windows were being shattered, was injured by falling onto the ground when the cruiser sped off to avoid further damage.
[url=https://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=AwrCwOK7MqBfqyAAyB0PxQt.;_ylu=Y29sbwNiZjEEcG9zAzQEdnRpZAMEc2VjA3Ny/RV=2/RE=1604363068/RO=10/RU=https%3a%2f%2fwww.dailynews.com%2f2020%2f05%2f27%2fblack-lives-matter-protest-in-la-temporarily-closes-101-freeway-1-injured%2f/RK=2/RS=bM9Tx5asqUwZkvVMjT41fXQJbfs-]Paramedics with the Los Angeles Fire Department transported him to a hospital for treatment, said Nicholas Prange, spokesman for the fire department.

I have the same response to this that I always have when you post this kind of thing. I learned as a little kid that there is no defense in saying someone else did it first.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Maggot - 11-02-2020

A few more 'jerks" closing highways........

link

linky

(11-02-2020, 12:41 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(11-02-2020, 12:26 PM)Maggot Wrote:
(11-01-2020, 05:56 PM)Duchess Wrote: Those morons shut down part of the Garden State Parkway today. Go, morons, go!

Yeah they aren't very bright link

LOS ANGELES — Some of the protesters demonstrating against police brutality and demanding justice for 
George Floyd shattered the windows of two California Highway Patrol cruisers on the Hollywood (101) Freeway in downtown Los Angeles on Wednesday evening.
The mostly peaceful protest, which started about 4 p.m. outside the Hall of Justice turned violent about 6 p.m., when hundreds of protesters entered the Hollywood Freeway, near Alameda Street, and some demonstrators shattered the windows of two CHP cruisers.
[/url]One demonstrator, who was sitting on a cruiser while its windows were being shattered, was injured by falling onto the ground when the cruiser sped off to avoid further damage.
[url=https://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=AwrCwOK7MqBfqyAAyB0PxQt.;_ylu=Y29sbwNiZjEEcG9zAzQEdnRpZAMEc2VjA3Ny/RV=2/RE=1604363068/RO=10/RU=https%3a%2f%2fwww.dailynews.com%2f2020%2f05%2f27%2fblack-lives-matter-protest-in-la-temporarily-closes-101-freeway-1-injured%2f/RK=2/RS=bM9Tx5asqUwZkvVMjT41fXQJbfs-]Paramedics with the Los Angeles Fire Department transported him to a hospital for treatment, said Nicholas Prange, spokesman for the fire department.

I have the same response to this that I always have when you post this kind of thing. I learned as a little kid that there is no defense in saying someone else did it first.

That may be true but you didn't care when they did it. I don't think anyone should do it. It's just wrong no matter who does it.

It's always wrong to do shit like that, no matter who does it.

Strange thing is, the cops laugh and pass out water when it's the cons doing it.

Yup. It's a disgrace.

Quote:Democratic voter Rosanna Guadagno, 49, said her brother disowned her after she refused to support Trump four years ago. Last year her mother suffered a stroke, but her brother - who lived in the same California city as her mother - did not let her know when their mother died six months later. She was told the news after three days in an email from her sister-in-law.

Quote:“He specifically told me, ‘You are no longer my mother, because you are voting for Trump’,” Gomez, 41, a personal care worker in Milwaukee, told Reuters. Their last conversation was so bitter that she is not sure they can reconcile, even if Trump loses his re-election bid.

“The damage is done. In people’s minds, Trump is a monster. It’s sad. There are people not talking to me anymore, and I’m not sure that will change,” said Gomez, who is a fan of Trump’s crackdown on illegal immigrants and handling of the economy.

'You are no longer my mother': How the election is dividing American families

I wonder if Ms Gomez is a white lady that married a Latino because otherwise, bitch is a race traitor.

trump supporters should donate their brains to science so they can be studied. I'm only kinda kidding.

People that let politics get in the way of family are idiots. WTF is wrong with them?

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - BigMark - 11-02-2020

Race traitor? You are nuttier than a porta potty at a peanut festival!

...but, it's not politics, it's trump.

(11-02-2020, 03:18 PM)BigMark Wrote: Race traitor? You are nuttier than a porta potty at a peanut festival!
Sounds like something you're very familiar with.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - BigMark - 11-02-2020

You are so xxxxxx, the people who went through the legal way to become a citizen resent the people who don't.

The people who show up at the border ARE doing it legally, they have to be physically present in this country to apply for a visa. But Trump has denied all entry,legal or not and they're forced to wait in poverty in Mexico until they're allowed to apply again.

This country needs and depends on immigrants in both their labor provided and the taxes they pay.

Quote:US immigrants pay billions of dollars in taxes each year

Although president Donald Trump complains often and loudly about the costs he says immigrants impose on the United States, the numbers show a very different reality.
As tax filing season comes to a close, New American Economy, a bipartisan immigration research and advocacy group founded by former NYC mayor Michael Bloomberg, would like you to know just how much immigrants contribute to US coffers each year:
  • Immigrant households earned $1.5 trillion in total income and paid $405 billion in taxes in 2017
  • DACA-eligible residents earned $23.4 billion and paid $2.2 billion in federal taxes, and nearly $1.8 billion in state and local taxes
  • Immigrants with temporary protected status paid over $891 million in federal taxes and another $654 million in state and local taxes

Yeah, that fucking bitch up there is a race traitor. She got hers and fuck everyone else. She's Republican through and through.

Gee, I wonder how much they mail home tax free. The closer to the election it gets the more unhinged the left gets.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Rootilda - 11-03-2020

[Image: 7pjCxx2.png]

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 11-03-2020

I'm with Deutsche Bank, demand payment and then seize his assets because the reality is, he doesn't have a pot to piss in.

On a lighter note, I'd love the opportunity to do this.

[Image: El7GxSaXEAIixf4?format=jpg&name=large]

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Clang McFly - 11-03-2020

(11-03-2020, 06:08 PM)Duchess Wrote: I'm with Deutsche Bank, demand payment and then seize his assets because the reality is, he doesn't have a pot to piss in.

On a lighter note, I'd love the opportunity to do this.

[Image: El7GxSaXEAIixf4?format=jpg&name=large]
http://www.punchdonald.com

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Rootilda - 11-03-2020