Mock
TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Whatever Junk (https://mockforums.net/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: We Don't Give A Fuck About This Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP (/thread-12364.html)

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Rootilda - 11-27-2020

As he so clearly stated, he's the president of the United States. He had a choice of sitting there, dummy.

No wonder #DiaperDon was trending.

[Image: rnfwrI8.png]

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - sally - 11-27-2020

Well isnt that why the desk is there, to fucking sit at it?

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Maggot - 11-27-2020

Miss Poopy pants thinks Trump wears diapers like Nadler should have.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - MirahM - 11-27-2020

I didn't know a man was judged by the size of his desk.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - MirahM - 11-27-2020

(11-27-2020, 01:34 PM)sally Wrote: Well isnt that why the desk is there, to fucking sit at it?

I think she is referring to his ass.

Recently seen on twitter:

Lame duck a l’orange

(11-27-2020, 05:44 PM)MirahM Wrote:
(11-27-2020, 01:34 PM)sally Wrote: Well isnt that why the desk is there, to fucking sit at it?

I think she is referring to his ass.
She was referring to his choice of places to sit at the white house, I failed to quote her post above that your retarded ass can clearly see for fucks sake.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 11-27-2020

I think you're deliberately being obtuse. He is the president of the United States and he has staff whose job it is to help him represent himself, and America, in the best possible light. Now God knows that's been challenging, to say the least, but give the man a fucking desk & chair that is befitting the president, not a child in elementary school. The presidential seal looks like a post it for fucks sake. That picture is being laughed at home and around the world, and it deserves to be.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 11-27-2020

[Image: En3OIixXcAANrG8?format=jpg&name=large]

Because you watch the world news and understand everything they are saying? The desk has been there forever and he sat at it. I guess a fat man in a little desk is funny, but I would rank it up there when everyone made fun of Obama on his bicycle with his goofy helmet on.

Sally's right, the desk has been around a while although not at that exact location. The visual isn't so jarring in this photo with Obama. This reminds me of that outfit Trump wore with the queen of England... the man just makes everything look bad.

[Image: YKlmQBS.png]

I bet Biden has his left arm on that kids shoulder.  Sarcastic

Also, you're a goddamn moron if you think this looks goofy and in any way comparable to Trump wedged into a tiny desk. Asshole.

[Image: 7oUgDQ2.png]

(11-27-2020, 08:26 PM)Maggot Wrote: I bet Biden has his left arm on that kids shoulder.  Sarcastic

I bet you've got a finger stuck up your nose.

(11-27-2020, 08:27 PM)Rootilda Wrote: Also, you're a goddamn moron if you think this looks goofy and in any way comparable to Trump wedged into a tiny desk. Asshole.

[Image: 7oUgDQ2.png]
He looks like he just got off the little bus on his way to retard camp.But either way, I wouldnt think twice about either picture if the assholes who have nothing better to do didnt bring it up.

No, My thumb is up there I'm trying to look black some day.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 11-29-2020

trump is more unhinged than usual today, and that's sayin' something! He was on FOX with Maria, more boobs than brains, Bartiromo and he thinks the FBI and Bil Barr/DOJ helped rig the election in order to elect Joe Biden.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Rootilda - 11-29-2020

Wait a minute, he's blaming Barr?

hahahahha!

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 11-29-2020

He thinks Chris Wray and Boss Hogg are involved in a conspiracy to steal the election from him. He's fucking insane and there is no one in the GOP who are lifting a finger to put a stop to this bullshit. You'll probably see the clip of his interview with Bartiromo by the end of the day, it's bonkers and he doesn't get any pushback at all.