Mock
TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Whatever Junk (https://mockforums.net/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: We Don't Give A Fuck About This Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP (/thread-12364.html)

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Carsman - 11-29-2020

(11-29-2020, 02:21 PM)Duchess Wrote: He thinks Chris Wray and Boss Hogg are involved in a conspiracy to steal the election from him. He's fucking insane and there is no one in the GOP who are lifting a finger to put a stop to this bullshit. You'll probably see the clip of his interview with Bartiromo by the end of the day, it's bonkers and he doesn't get any pushback at all.

He's still POTUS for now, so there's still time for him to do severe political harm to existing politicians before he gets thrown out!

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 11-29-2020

...and then there was this in response to him taking his ridiculous bullshit to the Supreme Court -

They say you don’t have standing. You mean as president of the United States, I don’t have standing. What kind of a court system is this?

He's a loose cannon right now, it's unknown what kind of damage he can still do! Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch

And you know he'll try!!

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Rootilda - 11-29-2020

(11-29-2020, 02:36 PM)Duchess Wrote: ...and then there was this in response to him taking his ridiculous bullshit to the Supreme Court -

They say you don’t have standing. You mean as president of the United States, I don’t have standing. What kind of a court system is this?

Not only should they have mental health evals for presidential nominees, there should be a basic knowledge test.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Rootilda - 11-29-2020

(11-29-2020, 02:44 PM)Carsman Wrote: And you know he'll try!!

They're trying to ram through a bunch of changes like loosening standards for chicken processing that would most definitely increase the risk of salmonella. Weird thing to focus on during his lame duck couple of months. And then trying to reinstate firing squads for federal executions. That's a real head scratcher. There's another one that complete guts bird protections after all his yammering about how wind turbines kill birds. I know these all benefit *someone* but I have no idea who. Sure as hell not the average citizen of this country.

You're not the first person I've seen say that and I agree.

Oops. Failure to quote. Oy.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 12-06-2020

These emails are sent out everyday, all day. They average out to be every 3.5 hours & they are usually accompanied by some type of clickbait in the subject line. However, once it's opened there is just more begging for dollars.

[Image: EojZRLkXMAAoo_q?format=jpg&name=large]

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - MirahM - 12-06-2020

My dad has been contributing to to Republican party. But then he is also giving money to PBS.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Clang McFly - 12-06-2020

(12-06-2020, 08:13 AM)Duchess Wrote: These emails are sent out everyday, all day. They average out to be every 3.5 hours & they are usually accompanied by some type of clickbait in the subject line. However, once it's opened there is just more begging for dollars.

[Image: EojZRLkXMAAoo_q?format=jpg&name=large]
I get a dozen or so of those  a day from Democrats. I unsubscribe from them and then get a dozen new ones.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Rootilda - 12-09-2020

This is all perfectly normal, Russia does this every time a president leaves office.

Quote:Russian Media Wants Moscow to Grant Asylum to Trump

Russian state media—a reliable barometer of the mood at the Kremlin—remains fixated on election-related events in America. Affectionately referring to Donald Trump as “our Donald,” “Trumpusha” and “Comrade Trump,” Russian lawmakers, experts and pundits repeatedly have expressed their concerns about the future of Moscow’s all-time favorite U.S. president.

Co-host of Russian state TV news talk show 60 Minutes Olga Skabeeva brought up the possibility that President Trump would end up seeking asylum in Russia to escape any prosecutions in the United States following the conclusion of his sole presidential term. Skabeeva emphasized that this was by no means a joking matter: “It’s all very serious,” she said, as she pondered out loud about the nature of criminal charges Trump might soon be facing.

Experts in the studio enthusiastically discussed the likelihood of Trump being charged with a bevy of offenses from tax evasion to fraud and sexual assault. They concurred that Trump’s presidential pardon would not help him in state cases, unlike the recently advanced constitutional amendment in Russia that secured lifetime immunity from criminal prosecution for the country’s former presidents. Russian President Vladimir Putin can relate to Trump on a very personal level—not only where it comes to a ruthless pursuit of power, but also with respect to the intense fear of accountability if that power was to ever slip away. While Putin’s grip on Russia is feverishly safeguarded, Trump’s fate is far from certain.

@deangloster
Fun fact: after Trump's government shutdown ending January 2019, the Secret Service challenge coin struck to commemorate working without pay had a baby pacifier in the margin. #crybabyTrump

[Image: elHVMeX.jpg]

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 12-09-2020

28  A pacifier!

In other news, this is Maryland's response to trump and others who attempted to get them join their deranged lawsuit-

*snicker*

"Maryland will NOT be joining the #Texaslawsuit. The suit is a cesspool of disproved charges, wild speculation, insupportable arguments and silly gibberish. Joe Biden is the President-Elect."

I'm so torn! Do I want the SCOTUS to issue a tersely worded one sentence statement like they did earlier in the week, or do I want them to take the time to address every single sentence before telling them to get the fuck outta here with their bullshit.

Here is their opening brief. Ahahahahahaha! 

My God!

[Image: Eo04MEQXMAIyZrI?format=png&name=small]

[Image: Eo04NQSWEA0ElJa?format=png&name=small]

(12-09-2020, 06:09 PM)Duchess Wrote: In other news, this is Maryland's response to trump and others who attempted to get them join their deranged lawsuit-

*snicker*

"Maryland will NOT be joining the #Texaslawsuit. The suit is a cesspool of disproved charges, wild speculation, insupportable arguments and silly gibberish. Joe Biden is the President-Elect."

I think I read that 17 states *have* joined the suit but I'm too lazy to verify it. I'm proud of Maryland.

(12-09-2020, 06:17 PM)Duchess Wrote: Here is their opening brief. Ahahahahahaha! 

My God!

[Image: Eo04MEQXMAIyZrI?format=png&name=small]

[Image: Eo04NQSWEA0ElJa?format=png&name=small]

And there it is again. The republicans that won on the very same ballot that elected Biden are all *good* votes. How can they possibly rationalize that?

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - BigMark - 12-09-2020

I think what they are saying is a bunch of people supposedly only voted for biden nobody else that is very unusual.