Mock
TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Whatever Junk (https://mockforums.net/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: We Don't Give A Fuck About This Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP (/thread-12364.html)

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Rootilda - 12-09-2020

Are you actually agreeing with that mess?

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - BigMark - 12-09-2020

I believe there was definitely cheating going on, would he have won because of it? I don't know. I had already conceded the election to Biden weeks ago.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 12-09-2020

(12-09-2020, 08:22 PM)BigMark Wrote: I believe there was definitely cheating going on

Why do you think that?

This was the most watched election in the history of our country. States leadership, both Democrat & republican, have publicly said there was nothing nefarious going on and some of them not only risked their jobs, but are now getting death threats and need security simply for telling the truth. How 'bout that shit. Those wacky, God fearin', God lovin' Christians.  52

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Maggot - 12-09-2020

Remember Mark, its not that you say Biden won it's that you say that it was a weird election.  hah  This is how it works sailor so go swab the deck.  You must conform and ask..............NO! questions.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 12-09-2020

He didn't say it was a weird election. He said, "there was definitely cheating going on".

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - BigMark - 12-09-2020

You people are so bat shit crazy in your hate for Trump I would expect you to cheat.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Maggot - 12-09-2020

hah ............same, same puddin tain.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 12-10-2020

(12-09-2020, 08:48 PM)BigMark Wrote: You people are so bat shit crazy in your hate for Trump I would expect you to cheat.

Typical. When pressed on why you think there was cheating your response is to attack the person asking the question because you've got nothing except for a thought.   78

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Rootilda - 12-10-2020

(12-10-2020, 05:11 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(12-09-2020, 08:48 PM)BigMark Wrote: You people are so bat shit crazy in your hate for Trump I would expect you to cheat.

Typical. When pressed on why you think there was cheating your response is to attack the person asking the question because you've got nothing except for a thought.   78

"You made me hit you, this is all your fault"

Mark's starting to sound like an abusive spouse.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - MirahM - 12-10-2020

One of the things that has bothered me is being called "un-American" or not patriotic enough.
And then now to be called a cheater.

I do not condone or support cheating. From either side!

@itsJeffTiedrich · Dec 10
imagine being a white man in America, born into obscene wealth, handed every opportunity, bailed out repeatedly, having every whim catered to, falling ass-backwards into the United States presidency, and never shutting the fuck up about how everything is rigged against you

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 12-10-2020

Always the victim & whines about it endlessly. Wah. I've been treated so unfairly. Wah. No one in the history of the world has been treated as unfairly as me. Wah. They don't like me. Wah. It was rigged against me. WahWahWah. trump has always been the biggest snowflake of all.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - BigMark - 12-10-2020

You forget to call me hitler.

(12-10-2020, 01:12 PM)Duchess Wrote: Always the victim & whines about it endlessly. Wah. I've been treated so unfairly. Wah. No one in the history of the world has been treated as unfairly as me. Wah. They don't like me. Wah. It was rigged against me. WahWahWah. trump has always been the biggest snowflake of all.

That's why those stupid graphics with Trump's head stuck on Rambo's body make no fucking sense. He's the least "manly man" ever elevated to president. Teddy Roosevelt would have kicked his flabby ass around the Rose Garden.

So would have Franklin D. Roosevelt!

FDR's upper body strength was fearsome. He would have slapped Trump neck vagina around the oval office till it bled.

True dat sista!

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Maggot - 12-10-2020

At the end of the month when landlords can kick people out because of non payment and unemployment runs out and Bidens handlers keeps saying he will take apart the capitol gains tax and raise it. The market will tank and put us into another recession, I wonder if the Democrat Governors will release their strangle hold on small business as they decide to stop working. 

This year coming up will be nasty, gas prices will go up states that are not getting revenue from taxes will begin to tax more and the unrest will be everywear. but don't worry the government jobs and unions will be getting raises.  

I don't like it anymore than anyone else but that is a real prediction with the rose colored glasses taken off.

People get what they vote for legally or illegally.

"At the end of the month when landlords can kick people out because of non payment and unemployment runs out ..."

Trump's still in office, blame him and McConnell for this.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Maggot - 12-10-2020

(12-10-2020, 05:48 PM)Rootilda Wrote: "At the end of the month when landlords can kick people out because of non payment and unemployment runs out ..."

Trump's still in office, blame him and McConnell for this.

hah ...........sure sounds like a liability issue.