Mock
TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Whatever Junk (https://mockforums.net/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: We Don't Give A Fuck About This Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP (/thread-12364.html)

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - rothschild - 07-10-2021

The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence -- or is it?

Life is like the Chinese box puzzle, except it's riddles instead of boxes.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 07-10-2021

(07-10-2021, 09:07 AM)rothschild Wrote: The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence -- or is it?

With age comes wisdom. I think most people have to experience "the grass is always greener" before they realize that's not necessarily true. 

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - rothschild - 07-10-2021

(07-10-2021, 05:40 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(07-10-2021, 09:07 AM)rothschild Wrote: The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence -- or is it?

With age comes wisdom. I think most people have to experience "the grass is always greener" before they realize that's not necessarily true. 

I certainly did. Everywhere I went, there I was. The last 5 years of my life have been the best, for which I'm thankful.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 07-11-2021

(07-08-2021, 10:19 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: He's not gone. He's still holding his look at me, pity me rallies, promoting his lies and bullshit about a stolen election and that he'll be reinstated in August. Duping people in to donating money to support his bullshit.I won't consider him truly gone until he's rotting in prison or dead.

Maria (more boobs than brains) Bartiromo interviewed him this morning. He said love was in the air the day of the insurrection and that there was a love-fest going on between the Capitol Police and the people he incited. trump's cult beat cops with with flag poles waving Blue Lives Matter flags as well as poles holding the American flag. One cop had his eyeball gouged out and many others were sprayed with bear spray and hit with a variety things like fire extinguishers. There's way more, but you already know all this.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - rothschild - 07-11-2021

How is that any worse than the MSM lying about Brian Sicknick being murdered? At what point will you acknowledge that all of the parties involved in this shit show have lied and misrepresented what actually occurred?

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Clang McFly - 07-11-2021

(07-11-2021, 01:08 PM)rothschild Wrote: How is that any worse than the MSM lying about Brian Sicknick being murdered? At what point will you acknowledge that all of the parties involved in this shit show have lied and misrepresented what actually occurred?

Except it's not all parties. Just the Republicans aka the Trump Cult.

(07-11-2021, 06:06 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(07-11-2021, 01:08 PM)rothschild Wrote: How is that any worse than the MSM lying about Brian Sicknick being murdered? At what point will you acknowledge that all of the parties involved in this shit show have lied and misrepresented what actually occurred?

Time for another shit sandwich. Nom nom nom...

You need a Trump injection.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Clang McFly - 07-11-2021

(07-11-2021, 07:01 PM)rothschild Wrote:
(07-11-2021, 06:06 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:

Time for another shit sandwich. Nom nom nom...

You need a Trump injection.

The world needs a Trump exorcism.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - sally - 07-11-2021

You need a fist up your retarded gay ass.

(07-11-2021, 09:58 PM)sally Wrote: You need a fist up your retarded gay ass.

He'd like that. Roll his naked ass in gympie-gympie and make him beg for a cyanide tablet. 103

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - sally - 07-11-2021

I have no idea what that means rothschild so you're going to have to do that one. It sounds like a good idea though.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - sally - 07-12-2021

I looked it up. I dont hate Clang that much to roll him in an extremely painful poisonous plant. Good God, rothschild.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - rothschild - 07-12-2021

(07-12-2021, 12:09 AM)sally Wrote: I looked it up. I dont hate Clang that much to roll him in an extremely painful poisonous plant. Good God, rothschild.

If I hated him I wouldn't give him a cyanide tab, Sally! Sheesh...

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - sally - 07-12-2021

How about just drop him in a tub of boiling water?

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Maggot - 07-12-2021

More Kate Upton pictures please.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Clang McFly - 07-12-2021

(07-11-2021, 09:58 PM)sally Wrote: You need a fist up your retarded gay ass.

Only if it's your fist. Blowing-kisses

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Clang McFly - 07-12-2021

(07-12-2021, 02:09 AM)sally Wrote: How about just drop him in a tub of boiling water?

I'll be your Rock lobster. Blowing-kisses

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - rothschild - 07-14-2021

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Maggot - 07-14-2021

The "view" loved Trump................. Blowing-kisses   Until he beat Hillary.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - MirahM - 07-14-2021

That is so interesting.

Why was it okay for Trump to say "America is doing badly"
But if anyone else said it they were called un-American?