Mock
TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Whatever Junk (https://mockforums.net/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: We Don't Give A Fuck About This Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP (/thread-12364.html)

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Donovan - 08-02-2021

I love how Trump cultists are all "Blue Lives Matter!" until actual blue lives mattered most. Then its all "die on your knees!"

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Maggot - 08-02-2021

I don't "get it" but may be a bit off on the knees thing. What does that mean? Enlighten me. I'm weary and getting tired.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Maggot - 08-03-2021

(08-02-2021, 02:41 PM)Duchess Wrote: Be there or be square...a cow pasture in Alabama...in August.  28

[Image: E7zgGWrX0Aw6o2-?format=jpg&name=medium]

[Image: E7zgGXsX0AIXCbG?format=jpg&name=small]

Heh. 

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 08-04-2021

I can hardly wait to see him in a suit, in a cow pasture, in late August, in Alabama. Late August..IN ALABAMA!    115

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - rothschild - 08-04-2021

(08-02-2021, 04:37 PM)Donovan Wrote: I love how Trump cultists are all "Blue Lives Matter!" until actual blue lives mattered most. Then its all "die on your knees!"

I'd love to see social media zombies that support "anti-racism", being forced to live in places like Chicago, where it's been implemented. Such an epiphany that would produce, eh Donovan?

Extremism and zealotry are what the left/right dichotomy was intended to produce, where both sides are able to see in the other that which they're completely oblivious to in themselves.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - aussiefriend - 08-05-2021

(08-04-2021, 01:11 PM)Duchess Wrote: I can hardly wait to see him in a suit, in a cow pasture, in late August, in Alabama. Late August..IN ALABAMA!    115

When you see them giving testimony each and everyone of them and you say out loud "oh he's hot, oh he's nice, how's about me take your pain away" Is that bad? Am I wrong? I thought they were all hottie p-totties

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 08-05-2021

Aussie, if you think any of those wretched trumpians are hot I will be right there to beat your ass, woman. We'll have a come to Jesus talk.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Clang McFly - 08-05-2021

(08-05-2021, 04:31 AM)Duchess Wrote: Aussie, if you think any of those wretched trumpians are hot I will be right there to beat your ass, woman. We'll have a come to Jesus talk.

Seriously. Trumpians make my fat ugly ass look hot.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Maggot - 08-05-2021

It starts out as a low rumble and ends like a huge earthquake, I'm so glad everyone is hanging on every word Trump says. Especially the left that cannot seem to shake him out of their heads. 

It's funny.  28

(08-05-2021, 09:34 AM)Maggot Wrote: It starts out as a low rumble and ends like a huge earthquake, I'm so glad everyone is hanging on every word Trump says. Especially the left that cannot seem to shake him out of their heads. 

It's funny.  28

We need to be vigilant and hang on Trump's every word because he is still a threat to our democracy. If that's funny, noone but Republican cowards, Trump and his cult are laughing.

Maggot doesn't give a shit about our democracy. He's spent the last few years telling us that. He worships his orange god and everything he stands for.

hah hah Sure I do. lol   If it wasn't Trump it would be someone else, the left always needs a boogyman. It takes the heat off their unrealistic dreams. But everyone knows that.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - BigMark - 08-05-2021

(08-05-2021, 09:34 AM)Maggot Wrote: It starts out as a low rumble and ends like a huge earthquake, I'm so glad everyone is hanging on every word Trump says. Especially the left that cannot seem to shake him out of their heads. 

It's funny.  28

The only thing that makes that flabby ass hot is a rash.

Maybe he will have a fan on him that makes him look like a dimestore romance book cover.

(08-05-2021, 12:01 PM)Maggot Wrote: Maybe he will have a fan on him that makes him look like a dimestore romance book cover.

They call me Flabio. hah

hah hah  You know I gave that one to you.

(08-05-2021, 03:22 PM)Maggot Wrote: hah hah  You know I gave that one to you.

Yes, you get the credit for that one. Just like Trump will get credit for the insurrection at the Capitol and his many other known and unknown crimes. Blowing-kisses

Heh

OK

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - MirahM - 08-05-2021

It's funny.  28

I am pretty sure you hang on every word of Biden and Harris.