Mock
TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Whatever Junk (https://mockforums.net/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: We Don't Give A Fuck About This Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP (/thread-12364.html)

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 02-20-2022

(02-20-2022, 08:35 PM)Maggot Wrote: hah  You don't say!!!

Made me laugh too.

Maggot shares your opinion, Sal, many who know me do.  Awink

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - sally - 02-20-2022

The only thing I agree with my husband on is many things actually. Politics, religion and just in general we seem to agree firmly on most everything. Who left the car door open in the rain could lead to a shoot out, however.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - rothschild - 02-20-2022

(02-20-2022, 08:26 PM)sally Wrote:
(02-20-2022, 08:11 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(02-20-2022, 08:05 PM)sally Wrote: Because it wasn't true.

It is true, sally, but I don't care if you don't believe it, that's your prerogative and I'm fine with that. 

I have this love hate relationship with you. If we talk about candles and home decor and animals I find you delightful and charming.

Why can't people realize that that's what "politics" were designed to do?

(02-20-2022, 10:03 PM)rothschild Wrote:
(02-20-2022, 08:26 PM)sally Wrote:
(02-20-2022, 08:11 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(02-20-2022, 08:05 PM)sally Wrote: Because it wasn't true.

It is true, sally, but I don't care if you don't believe it, that's your prerogative and I'm fine with that. 

I have this love hate relationship with you. If we talk about candles and home decor and animals I find you delightful and charming.

Why can't people realize that that's what "politics" were designed to do?

I understand it just fine little mama.

Duchess is among the insane.

Takes one to know one, Sal.

(02-20-2022, 10:50 PM)rothschild Wrote: Takes one to know one, Sal.

I'm many things, but insane isn't one. I'm quite level headed.

For example I understand that it doesn't take a scientist to test the efficacy of a mask. There is no science to follow, there are no scientists testing masks. The people that make the masks test them for efficacy in a hospital setting and they are not scientists. No scientists are sitting around with nothing better to do than test cloth masks. But all the insane people fell for it and that is what separates me from the insane. Or maybe just the fucking stupid.

They had people wearing useless cloths over their faces and wiping down their groceries and shutting everything down over a respiratory virus. that can't be controlled anymore than the common cold. That is the definition of brainwashed and retarded and insane. Nice little experiment they did, I hope there isn't going to be a next one.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Clang McFly - 02-20-2022

(02-20-2022, 08:11 PM)Maggot Wrote: Who needs an exorgasm?                  I do........I do! 

score:
Duchess 1
Sally 2
Clange   -3

Argh 105

(02-20-2022, 11:00 PM)sally Wrote:

Intelligence doesn't preclude insanity.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Clang McFly - 02-20-2022

(02-20-2022, 07:54 PM)Maggot Wrote: Clang has a magic ball that he looks into made by the Washington Post.

You look into Trump's diaper and do a shit reading. 

Stop drinking the Kool-aid and switch to tea.

(02-20-2022, 11:49 PM)rothschild Wrote:

Intelligence doesn't preclude 
I dont feel like I'm the brightest star in the sky, but I see most everything in black and white rather than shades of gray which puts me in the sane category.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - rothschild - 02-21-2022

(02-20-2022, 11:21 PM)sally Wrote: For example I understand that it doesn't take a scientist to test the efficacy of a mask. There is no science to follow, there are no scientists testing masks. The people that make the masks test them for efficacy in a hospital setting and they are not scientists. No scientists are sitting around with nothing better to do than test cloth masks. But all the insane people fell for it and that is what separates me from the insane. Or maybe just the fucking stupid.

(02-20-2022, 11:42 PM)sally Wrote: They had people wearing useless cloths over their faces and wiping down their groceries and shutting everything down over a respiratory virus. that can't be controlled anymore than the common cold. That is the definition of brainwashed and retarded and insane. Nice little experiment they did, I hope there isn't going to be a next one.

It's no accident that this was politicized, which should tell you where it's going. Same for the influx of people whose only qualification is being non-white, and the promotion of an ideology that says gender identity is more important than biological sex. There's method in this madness, yet most of us act like deer in the headlights of an oncoming car, pretending that the old normal will soon return.

That sort of insanity is extremely prevalent, which makes it normal. The general population is incapable of distinguishing reality from the shared delusion that is the foundation of modern society. As far as most of us are concerned reality is what we believe it to be, which obviates the need for critical thinking, leaving us exposed to the tender mercies of our shepherds -- who happen to love the taste of mutton.

(02-20-2022, 11:59 PM)sally Wrote:
(02-20-2022, 11:49 PM)rothschild Wrote:

Intelligence doesn't preclude 
I dont feel like I'm the brightest star in the sky, but I see most everything in black and white rather than shades of gray which puts me in the sane category.

That would probably hold true if human perception was infallible, but it is notoriously unreliable: hence the value of scientific methodology, which allows us to overcome some of it's limitations.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - sally - 02-21-2022

Human perception is infallible if you see it in black and white. Lets take abortion for example. It takes 12 weeks to even detect a heartbeat and you'll likely need a vaginal ultrasound probe to detect the zygote. That's just reality, nothing else. The little shit has formed organs, but they are still at that point really hard to detect and get a heartbeat on. I've had three.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - sally - 02-21-2022

My husband gave me this marijuana pill and I'm trying to talk sensible, but I think I should go to the ER. I see these monkeys on FB cuddling blankets and stuff, I dont want to see it. Omg.

(02-21-2022, 02:10 AM)sally Wrote: My husband gave me this marijuana pill and  I'm trying to talk sensible, but I think I should go to the ER. I see these monkeys on FB cuddling blankets and stuff, I dont want to see it. Omg.

Why would you want to ruin a perfectly good buzz by going to the ER? Are you nuts? hah

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 02-21-2022

(02-21-2022, 02:10 AM)sally Wrote: My husband gave me this marijuana pill and  I'm trying to talk sensible, but I think I should go to the ER. I see these monkeys on FB cuddling blankets and stuff, I dont want to see it. Omg.

He should know by now that all you can handle is an itty bitty amount. You're too high and it's ruining the experience for you.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 02-21-2022

Maggot's buddy Rachel.   17

[Image: FMI3GHnWQAAx6LE?format=jpg&name=large]