Mock
TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Whatever Junk (https://mockforums.net/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: We Don't Give A Fuck About This Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP (/thread-12364.html)

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - sally - 02-21-2022

It made me sick and I'm still spinning. I dont know why I do this kind of shit to myself.And I have a bunch of stuff to do today too.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - sally - 02-21-2022

Fuck it. I'm sweeping everything I was supposed to do today under the rug and going out for Mexican food and beer.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - rothschild - 02-21-2022

(02-21-2022, 02:04 PM)Duchess Wrote: Maggot's buddy Rachel.   17

I'd love to take a DrUMPf on Maddow's man-mug, and watch it "sink in".

(02-21-2022, 02:06 PM)sally Wrote: It made me sick and I'm still spinning. I dont know why I do this kind of shit to myself.And I have a bunch of stuff to do today too.

It couldn't possibly be because you're insane. Wasnme

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 02-21-2022

(02-21-2022, 02:47 PM)sally Wrote: Fuck it. I'm sweeping everything I was supposed to do today under the rug and going out for Mexican food and beer.

Sounds like a plan. 

Next time, do half as much, you boob. It's supposed to be pleasant, not sickening.

(02-21-2022, 02:56 PM)rothschild Wrote: I'd love to take a DrUMPf on Maddow's man-mug, and watch it "sink in".

You want to poop on her face? You've never struck me as someone who likes to get their freak on.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Maggot - 02-21-2022

(02-21-2022, 02:56 PM)rothschild Wrote:
(02-21-2022, 02:04 PM)Duchess Wrote: Maggot's buddy Rachel.   17

I'd love to take a DrUMPf on Maddow's man-mug, and watch it "sink in".

It's to bad she lies so much, she makes a really good cow though but probably a wormy steak and the milk is sour.

What lies come to mind?

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Maggot - 02-21-2022

(02-21-2022, 03:22 PM)Duchess Wrote: What lies come to mind?

Only every talking point she copies from the Democrat playbook. Just because she says it does not make it true. But I guess if you live on pogo sticks and bubbles it might be.

(02-21-2022, 03:22 PM)Duchess Wrote: What lies come to mind?

The failure to mention that criminal justice has been politicized to the point that it's now a joke.

(02-21-2022, 03:17 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(02-21-2022, 02:56 PM)rothschild Wrote: I'd love to take a DrUMPf on Maddow's man-mug, and watch it "sink in".

You want to poop on her face? You've never struck me as someone who likes to get their freak on.

There was a cat on reject haven named lieutenant paperclip, whose stock in trade was shitting on pictures. Those were the days. hah

(02-21-2022, 03:28 PM)Maggot Wrote: Only every talking point she copies from the Democrat playbook. Just because she says it does not make it true. But I guess if you live on pogo sticks and bubbles it might be.

Oh.

(02-20-2022, 08:26 PM)sally Wrote: I have this love hate relationship with you. If we talk about candles and home decor and animals I find you delightful and charming.

I've never considered changing my sig line, but if the time comes that I do, that ^^^^^^ right there is what I would use to replace it with. I love it, Sal.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 02-22-2022

I would love it, fucking love it, if a bolt of lightening shot out of the sky and obliterated this wretched fuck. Goddamn. He makes me feel so fucking vulgar.

[Image: FMOj0PMXoAIZYsM?format=png&name=large]

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - rothschild - 02-22-2022

Trump is a nobody compared to Putin. Just a fat, bloviating gasbag that's constantly blowing smoke out of his ass.

In all honesty, the only reason he has any support at all is because the Democrats have gone off the rails, and it's sad because he deserves none of it. But it's also ironic, because if the Democrats do manage to lock him up, their political fortunes will go from bad to being catastrophically horrible. The Democrats need Trump, and Trump needs the Democrats, and that's an extremely nasty dilemma.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Maggot - 02-22-2022

Like I said before the left hates Trump more than they love this country, Sleep Joe is an example.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - rothschild - 02-22-2022

The exact same thing describes how the right reacts to Hillary. They're both extremely polarizing, which is the last thing you want to see in someone who's supposed to be a leader.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 02-23-2022

(02-22-2022, 08:31 PM)Maggot Wrote: Like I said before the left hates Trump more than they love this country, Sleep Joe is an example.

Bullshit. You were just standing with Putin so don't even talk to me about love of country, you fricken trump supporter & defender.

I'm sorry for you...kinda.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Maggot - 02-23-2022

I don't defend Putin but I do say that Biden has no, zero, nada, none , never has had diplomatic skills. He never has and never will.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - rothschild - 02-23-2022

(02-23-2022, 07:52 AM)Maggot Wrote: I don't defend Putin but I do say that Biden has no, zero, nada, none , never has had diplomatic skills. He never has and never will.

Manly-man Trumpo, goin' hard with his tiny little fists of sandstone. Coming soon in the next installment of "As The Clown World Election Cycle Spins"!!!

Russian