Mock
TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Whatever Junk (https://mockforums.net/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: We Don't Give A Fuck About This Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP (/thread-12364.html)

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - sally - 03-10-2022

You want to know what is wrong with me for listening to something in its entirety instead of just the part the media picked out?

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 03-15-2022

eric trump: "Putin was in with the KGB. He can read people and he could tell that donald trump was a very strong person."  115

trump is the biggest snowflake of all.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - rothschild - 03-15-2022

(03-15-2022, 06:50 AM)Duchess Wrote: eric trump: "Putin was in with the KGB. He can read people and he could tell that donald trump was a very strong person."  115

trump is the biggest snowflake of all.

Who happens to live in your head. Guess that makes you a Trump chump.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 03-15-2022

...because I post about him in a thread clearly labeled as one being all about trump? Again, you have zero comprehensive skills and your arguments always fall short, always. 

Duchess, how DARE you talk about trump in a thread that's all about trump.   hah hah hah

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - rothschild - 03-15-2022

(03-15-2022, 08:14 AM)Duchess Wrote: ...because I post about him in a thread clearly labeled as one being all about trump? Again, you have zero comprehensive skills and your arguments always fall short, always. 

Duchess, how DARE you talk about trump in a thread that's all about trump.   hah hah hah

I bet He grabs your pussy when you're asleep.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Maggot - 03-15-2022

Everything Trump said would happen under Brandon has come true. The country is being led by a stage 4 Alzheimer old man. He cannot read a coherent sentence. It's real close to elder abuse right now.

That scares me more than anything else. I'm so glad I made the moves I did before the end of December last year.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - rothschild - 03-16-2022

(03-15-2022, 07:43 PM)Maggot Wrote: Everything Trump said would happen under Brandon has come true. The country is being led by a stage 4 Alzheimer old man. He cannot read a coherent sentence. It's real close to elder abuse right now.

That scares me more than anything else. I'm so glad I made the moves I did before the end of December last year.

It's worse than that -- This is a George Soros presidency. And now we're really going to see scarcity. The sanctions are going to hurt us far more than they hurt Russia.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 03-16-2022

hah "a George Soros presidency"  hah

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 04-22-2022

Grrrrrrrifting. It's all they know.

[Image: FQ6C7R1XoAA_ekj?format=jpg&name=medium]

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - rothschild - 04-22-2022

It's called findraising, Duchess, and is something both parties do. Burla2

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - MirahM - 04-28-2022

$75,000 per person is fundraising?

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - MirahM - 04-28-2022

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 05-07-2022

[Image: FSLzSaSXoAEdrxI?format=jpg&name=900x900]

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Clang McFly - 05-07-2022

(05-07-2022, 05:20 PM)Duchess Wrote: [Image: FSLzSaSXoAEdrxI?format=jpg&name=900x900]

One time I got a Donald Trump "donation" message and wanted to try and donate a quarter and tell Trump to "Go Fuck himself" but feared being put on a government watchlist or something.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 05-12-2022

hah hah hah

I will never understand why his cult views him like this, but they ain't called a cult for nothin'.

[Image: FShXz8qXwAkLHhR?format=jpg&name=medium]

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - BigMark - 05-12-2022

I like him for his business sense, government can make money, that's how other countries do it. We are like the romans, not enough revenue to support the budget. Now we have some guy who they had to sew his fly shut to not embarrass the country.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 05-13-2022

(05-12-2022, 10:57 PM)BigMark Wrote: We are like the romans, not enough revenue to support the budget. 

Speaking of budget--Your Governor announced a $97.5 billion budget surplus. That's pretty fricken awesome. Great job, Governor Newsom.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Maggot - 05-13-2022

Thats what happens when the Feds print a bunch of money and give it out with strings attached. It's not like they got it through state government thrift. Many states are touting false budgetary growth.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 05-13-2022

All that money to be had and only one state takes advantage of it?

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Maggot - 05-13-2022

(05-13-2022, 08:46 PM)Duchess Wrote: All that money to be had and only one state takes advantage of it?

lol many are. N.Y. Jersey, Illinois. to name a few.