Mock
TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Whatever Junk (https://mockforums.net/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: We Don't Give A Fuck About This Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP (/thread-12364.html)

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - BigMark - 10-02-2022

He smears it on walls when he isn't flinging it like an autistic baboon.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - rothschild - 10-02-2022

Stick to the ins and outs of monkey buggering.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Clang McFly - 10-03-2022

(10-02-2022, 09:51 AM)Duchess Wrote: I'm not talking about poop with you.   Dramaqueen

https://youtu.be/2BDd0XseGtU

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - MirahM - 11-13-2022

It looks like Tiffany had a beautiful wedding!

I couldn't find any videos that wern't annoying.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - sally - 11-14-2022

On her behalf she's had to put up with Trump always hinting around that she's the less attractive daughter. It has to be somewhat embarrassing and hurtful.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - MirahM - 11-14-2022

Seriously.
From the pictures I saw the interactions between them looked normal and he looked sincerely happy for her.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Rootilda2 - 11-14-2022

Well, now that the red wave never appeared, Trump is being blamed for all the shitty MAGA candidates that have almost universally failed to get elected. So all the chickenshits that kissed his ass for years are crawling out of the woodwork to say they never liked the guy. Candace Owens said she knew he wasn't a very nice person after he was rude to her. Really? He's rude? What a fucking surprise. And Mike Pence went on ABC's "World News Tonight" to talk shit about the man he made puppy dog eyes at for four years. Surprised we don't have Lindsey Graham on his fainting couch talking about the horrors he's seen in the Trump executive toilet bowl.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - cannongal - 11-14-2022

Which wife produced Tiffany?  I thought all of his daughter's names started with 'I '.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 11-14-2022

Marla Maples. I think he only has 2 daughters.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - sally - 11-14-2022

(11-14-2022, 01:06 AM)MirahM Wrote: Seriously.
From the pictures I saw the interactions between them looked normal and he looked sincerely happy for her.

I'm sure he loves her, but I remember hearing him make a couple remarks about Ivanka being the real looker of the kids.

Marla looks really good and seems to be more normal than any of them. (If I'm judging by her instagram)

I just saw a commercial Trump and Ivana did. He did it after they were divorced and while he was married to Marla.

Trump got a million for the ad, Ivana got $500,000. Tho Trump first said he got $500,000.

(11-14-2022, 05:08 PM)sally Wrote:
(11-14-2022, 01:06 AM)MirahM Wrote: Seriously.

I'm sure he loves her, but I remember hearing him make a couple remarks about Ivanka being the real looker of the kids.

Yeah, he said he would date Ivanka if she weren't his daughter, to which she laughed.

I wondered if it wasn't easy being Tiffany sitting next to Ivanka or not being involved in most of the presidency family times at all. Seems they have reconciled it now and she has come to her own.

Not that I'm obsessed! (I am a little-that dynamic is interesting to me to watch)

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 01-23-2023

trump remains undefeated in tournaments that he holds at his own clubs.  113

[Image: FnHsjleX0AASrWz?format=jpg&name=medium]

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - MirahM - 01-23-2023

He wins golf, he can be president. Great qualifier. In fact lets nominate several athletes and olympians for the presidency AND lets make them compete against each other in an arena instead of a debate stage.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - BlueTiki - 01-23-2023

Oh, c'mon!

Trump beat the guy in the wheelchair, the guy with rheumatoid arthritis and the one with macular degeneration, fair and square, adhering to the strict rules of golf.

I also read that the three-hole game they played was almost as challenging as holes 4, 7 and 12 . . . at the Bismarck, ND, Putt-Putt Family Golf venue.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - MirahM - 01-23-2023

Maybe if the holes had pantyhose over them.....

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - BigMark - 01-23-2023

all the girls here wear pantyhose, surprised they don't have those l'eggs racks.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Clang McFly - 01-23-2023

(01-23-2023, 05:30 PM)BigMark Wrote: all the girls here wear pantyhose, surprised they don't have those l'eggs racks.

L'eggs suck. No nonsense and Just My Size pantyhose are the best. Nude, suntan, and off black.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - MirahM - 01-24-2023

(01-23-2023, 05:30 PM)BigMark Wrote: all the girls here wear pantyhose, surprised they don't have those l'eggs racks.

Wierd.

Why?

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - BigMark - 01-24-2023

maybe to keep the wild bushes under control.