Mock
TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Whatever Junk (https://mockforums.net/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: We Don't Give A Fuck About This Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP (/thread-12364.html)

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 05-06-2016

What kind of moron would pretend to be a Republican? 28

*ahem* That's no diss towards Mock Republicans, I love you. It's just that it's hilarious to me that anyone would pretend to be one political affiliation or another. Weirdos.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - HairOfTheDog - 05-06-2016

Paul Ryan is not part of the "deport them all; fuck Medicare; every trade agreement is a bad one!" crew. Thus, no matter how consistently conservative his views on small government, entitlement reform, taxes, budget, abortion, family values, etc.... from their dark corner in the very far right, some absolutists in the Republican Party see Paul Ryan as a RINO. Subjective; eye of the beholder and all.

What's funny to me is that many of those same people don't see Donald Trump as a YUGE RINO by comparison and instead consider Trump version 2016 a true conservative. Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch

Trump is no more a conservative than I am a goddamn chef. What the hell is wrong with people. Rhetorical question.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Maggot - 05-06-2016

As the election draws near the left will do everything to vilify anyone that says they support Trump, many supporters will keep their mouth shut and just vote for him. I see it all over the place, Trump supporters called stupid, ignorant any number of crazy things. This in itself will only fan the flames of resentment towards the established kool aid kids everywhere. If anyone believes Hitlery is any different than Trump they are blind. She just doesn't show her vile side in public. And it works.

hah

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Maggot - 05-06-2016

Have I mentioned you're very agreeable today not to mention sexy as all hell.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - HairOfTheDog - 05-06-2016

(05-06-2016, 02:10 PM)Maggot Wrote: As the election draws near the left will do everything to vilify anyone that says they support Trump, many supporters will keep their mouth shut and just vote for him. I see it all over the place, Trump supporters called stupid, ignorant any number of crazy things. This in itself will only fan the flames of resentment towards the established kool aid kids everywhere. If anyone believes Hitlery is any different than Trump they are blind. She just doesn't show her vile side in public. And it works.

hah

People call Hillary supporters stupid, ignorant and any number of worse things that probably seem crazy to Hillary supporters too. The same is true for Cruz supporters, Kasich supporters, Bernie supporters, Obama supporters, etc..

And, there are hundreds of thousands of Americans filling arenas all over this country to proudly voice their support for Donald Trump -- they're not exactly a secret club.

Anyway, I don't think anyone has an obligation to announce or promote whomever it is they're voting for. But, if there are really tons of Trump supporters on the down-low because they're afraid people will disagree with them or characterize them in a non-PC way, as you claim Maggot, that's ironically funny to me.

(05-06-2016, 02:18 PM)Maggot Wrote: Have I mentioned you're very agreeable today not to mention sexy as all hell.

Why no, no you haven't. Please feel free to mention it. Love3

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 05-12-2016

Donald Trump is the monster that Republicans gave birth to. He should have been aborted.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Maggot - 05-12-2016

It wasn't legal then.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - BigMark - 05-12-2016

Anybody
But
Clinton

I would elect Zimmerman over that meow.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 05-25-2016

While this is going on, Trump is proclaiming there is no safer place on earth than at one of his rallies. hah

[Image: 349646E300000578-3607997-Riot_police_pep...223452.jpg]

[Image: 3496ADB500000578-3607997-image-a-65_1464154228572.jpg]

[Image: 3496CD5F00000578-3607997-image-m-6_1464161953105.jpg]

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - F.U. - 05-25-2016

With all that security outside attending his rally probably is the safest place. Nice and safe, tucked in that big old building, far away from those fruit cake protesters that are outside breaking shit and acting like the violent black lives matter idiots they are.

Some of those anti trumpers are some real bright folks.

MAN THREATENS TO KILL TRUMP: Afraid Food Stamps Will Be Taken Away

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=c21_1463769458

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Maggot - 05-25-2016

hah The snowflakes are melting.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - HairOfTheDog - 05-25-2016

Albuquerque has a very large Latino population.

Unfortunately, the peaceful protesters there during the day got overshadowed by the small group of idiot rioters who went off after the rally.

I won't be surprised if the same thing happens in Anaheim, California today. But, I hope it doesn't.

(05-25-2016, 10:36 AM)F.U. Wrote: Some of those anti trumpers are some real bright folks.

MAN THREATENS TO KILL TRUMP: Afraid Food Stamps Will Be Taken Away

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=c21_1463769458

I hate to quote myself, but I just watched this again as I showed my OL and I don't know what part made me laugh more, The line where he said they like their fruit loops, where he swore on his gold chains and dead dog, or where he said ISIS just called him. Its funny and sad at the same time.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Maggot - 05-25-2016

I wonder who gets paid more the peaceful nutcases or the agitating nutcases.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - HairOfTheDog - 05-25-2016

I think you're way off base in believing that Latino protesters against Trump are paid or part of some organized movement, Maggot.

There are some paid protesters in the national Black Lives Matter movement, that's true. But, I don't believe the same is true of Trump protesters.

The only one who benefits from riots at Trump rallies is Trump.