Mock
TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Whatever Junk (https://mockforums.net/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: We Don't Give A Fuck About This Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP (/thread-12364.html)

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - rothschild - 04-04-2023

I dropped two Drumpfs today, Duchess! A little one and a big one. The little one must have been Jr.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 05-06-2023

Hehehehe. Go trump go!

[Image: FvcFTOQWAAILNal?format=jpg&name=medium]

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - rothschild - 05-06-2023

Another day, another Drumpf. Life is grande.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 05-29-2023

[Image: FxS76r8WcAA4x91?format=jpg&name=medium]

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 06-05-2023

It looks like trump knows something we don't.    57

[Image: Fx4cHchXgAAota2?format=jpg&name=900x900]

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - rothschild - 06-05-2023

It looks to me like the establishment is doing everything it can to ensure that Trump is the Republican nominee. It's free publicity that paints him as a victim of "the deep state".

Why? maximum polarization, which keeps the public preoccupied while highly controversial policies are being enacted behind the scenes, such as the rollout of CBDC.

Personally, I'd be very happy if Trump were to kick the bucket.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - BigMark - 06-05-2023

You want Trump to die?

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - rothschild - 06-05-2023

(06-05-2023, 05:26 PM)BigMark Wrote: You want Trump to die?

I want the pyramid to die. I want everyone that actively supports it to die *if* that's the only way it can be brought down. People are more important than a corrupt hierarchy, in my book. If that makes me a "domestic terrorist" then so be it. I'd rather have a clean conscience than be silent in the face of something I consider demonic in the fullest sense of that word.

I see that as a no, but I appreciate that you may not.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 06-06-2023

(06-05-2023, 05:16 PM)rothschild Wrote: It looks to me like the establishment is doing everything it can to ensure that Trump is the Republican nominee. 

He will be the nominee, but I don't know if whatever you think the establishment is, is to blame for it. It's the party of trump, they like him, they support him, they defend him and once again he is calling them up to fight. It's a cult, rothschild. He has been baying at the moon for days now, he's screaming in all caps everyday, all day. I only post a tiny fraction of the comments he makes. He sounds unstable & unhinged. Lately he has been screaming for his supporters to fight even while those that did on 16 are often being sent to prison. He appears to be extremely concerned about the hell fire that could soon rain down upon him and there are those who say he could be president from prison.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - rothschild - 06-06-2023

(06-06-2023, 10:31 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(06-05-2023, 05:16 PM)rothschild Wrote: It looks to me like the establishment is doing everything it can to ensure that Trump is the Republican nominee. 

He will be the nominee, but I don't know if whatever you think the establishment is, is to blame for it. It's the party of trump, they like him, they support him, they defend him and once again he is calling them up to fight. It's a cult, rothschild. He has been baying at the moon for days now, he's screaming in all caps everyday, all day. I only post a tiny fraction of the comments he makes. He sounds unstable & unhinged. Lately he has been screaming for his supporters to fight even while those that did on 16 are often being sent to prison. He appears to be extremely concerned about the hell fire that could soon rain down upon him and there are those who say he could be president from prison.

The media keeps him in the spotlight as a matter of routine. That's free publicity, and the fact that it's negative coverage makes no difference as to the effect on the Republican party. Trump's brand is totally dependent on publicity because it's 100% name recognition.

He's a troll, and the last thing a troll wants is to be ignored.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 06-06-2023

(06-06-2023, 01:24 PM)rothschild Wrote: The media keeps him in the spotlight as a matter of routine. That's free publicity, and the fact that it's negative coverage makes no difference as to the effect on the Republican party. Trump's brand is totally dependent on publicity because it's 100% name recognition.

He's a troll, and the last thing a troll wants is to be ignored.

I agree with all of that.

I think the media loves to cover him & the more outrageous he is, the more they love it. Look at the platform CNN just gave him after he spent years trashing them.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - BigMark - 06-06-2023

He is a master manipulator.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Carsman - 06-06-2023

Dementia Joe, or narcissistic lunatic Don, what a choice!  Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 06-07-2023

What has he done to make you call him dementia Joe, Cars?

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - BigMark - 06-07-2023

Not being able to speak correctly.

What do you mean by correctly? He stutters? He doesn't use proper sentence structure? Does it affect how he does business?

He can't keep a train of thought, you are blinded by the light.

Yeah okay, Cars.  78

All because I asked for an explanation.

I'm bewildered that you can't see he is losing his marbles.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Carsman - 06-07-2023

(06-07-2023, 04:37 AM)Duchess Wrote: Yeah okay, Cars.  78

All because I asked for an explanation.

He beat me to it, I just saw this! My sentiments exactly.