Mock
TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Whatever Junk (https://mockforums.net/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: We Don't Give A Fuck About This Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP (/thread-12364.html)

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - F.U. - 05-27-2016

Yea, that's it Muggsy. That's the one. It it it slipped my mind boss. You want I should go wait in the car boss?

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - HairOfTheDog - 05-27-2016

You should do what you want, F.U., like everyone else.

Personally, I think your whiny dish it out but can't take it, "I'm done with this thread!" proclamations are pretty stale at this point.

But, if you want to do that again and go hide in the car to cry, we'll be here when you get back.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - F.U. - 05-27-2016

It sounded much funnier in my head with the 30's gangster accent. But that's ok

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - BigMark - 05-28-2016

It's then goddammit.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - HairOfTheDog - 05-28-2016

(05-27-2016, 10:23 PM)F.U. Wrote: It sounded much funnier in my head with the 30's gangster accent. But that's ok

I'm just giving you the what for, you dirty rat.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 05-30-2016

Did this crazy bastard really compare himself to Martin Luther King?

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - F.U. - 05-30-2016

Maybe big D had a dream too

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 05-30-2016

Yeah, well, I have a dream of nailing him right square in the balls.

He's sickening.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Maggot - 05-30-2016

(05-30-2016, 10:49 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Yeah, well, I have a dream of nailing him right square in the balls.

He's sickening.

You might hurt your foot.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - BigMark - 05-30-2016

I thought she meant lowering her lady bits on his powerful nether region.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - HairOfTheDog - 05-31-2016

Trump made a yuge to-do about boycotting a debate because he thought Megyn Kelley was mean to him. He dominated the news cycle by hosting a fundraiser for veterans while that debate went down.

Then, all the fraud associated with Wounded Warriors, an organization Trump had mentioned several times, was exposed.

Then, Trump bragged to the press about raising 6 million dollars for vets that night and was asked which organizations received the money and for an accounting of it, as any candidate would have been. He kept saying 'later' and that some people who pledged had balked, and blah, blah, blah.

Now that he's the Republican nominee, he was asked again for the records, repeatedly -- the press doing their job.

So, today, he holds a press conference to finally provide the report, kicks in $1 million of his own money to get closer to the $6 million he'd claimed, spends the whole time railing against the press, and hurls butthurt names at individual reporters.

Trump could have simply posted the accounting records or released them without a press conference -- done deal. BUT, that wouldn't have provided the reality show type drama that the disgruntled and angry lap up.

Meanwhile, the redacted docs from the federal in-progress class-action fraud suit against Trump University were released. Trump did not want that to happen. So, what does he do? Tells his San Diego rally audience that the judge is being unfair to him, and that the judge is a hater, and that he thinks the judge might be a ................ (gasp) MEXICAN!! For real.

The suit doesn't go to trial until after the election. And, Federal Judge Gonzalo P. Curiel is an American born in Indiana.

Watching Trump's spokespeople and political supporters attempting to defend him is pretty funny. "Well, um, of course the press had a right to ask for the details behind what Trump claimed to the press, but you know he's not a politician." "Well, um, no, I personally would not have made those allegations and statements against the judge, but you know, um, Donald is Donald and people love him."

Imagining Donald Trump at an international summit or trying to 'negotiate' with leaders of other cultures on their home turf is cringeworthy.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 05-31-2016

(05-31-2016, 06:00 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: "but you know he's not a politician."

I've heard that so many times from so many people. The fact is, he IS a politician and has been for at least the last 11 months. Those people keep using it as if it somehow excuses his manner.

I have heard and read that some of the crap he pulls with the media is him inoculating himself against their bad press. When he gets negative press he can say, see, they don't like me, no matter what I do they spin it into something negative, paraphrasing there but y'all know what I mean.

Isn't it amazing the tool some people would choose to do their business for them. Sarcastic

Sometimes Trump is just acting in his public appearances, a salesman pitching himself. In my opinion.

At today's press conference, it was different. He appeared to me to be genuinely irate that he was being held accountable.

One of his spokespeople who was attempting to defend him tried to deflect and claim that Hillary Clinton doesn't face any scrutiny. I thought the panel was going to burst out laughing, but they repeated their questions after pointing out all of the scrutiny Clinton has endured over 30+ years, including last week's non-stop coverage of the damning report regarding her email server.

(05-31-2016, 07:00 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: One of his spokespeople who was attempting to defend him tried to deflect and claim that Hillary Clinton doesn't face any scrutiny.

Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch I finally have no words.

I better go watch the press conference.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - sally - 05-31-2016

The idiots have spoke and you're going to have to live with it sister. But I told you this months and months ago. And never ever forget that I am always right.

(05-31-2016, 07:04 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(05-31-2016, 07:00 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: One of his spokespeople who was attempting to defend him tried to deflect and claim that Hillary Clinton doesn't face any scrutiny.

Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch I finally have no words.

I better go watch the press conference.

She didn't make the comments at the press conference. She (Kayleigh McEnany, the young blonde female Trump spokesperson who's always on CNN) was a discussion panelist after the press conference.

Ah yes, I know who you mean.

Trump said all the charities have been vetted before they were given money. Moments ago on CNN a reporter who does investigating of what is good charity vs what are bad charities said Trump gave money to a bad charity and anyone who would have vetted them would have seen it immediately. A bad charity is one like this who spends 80% of donations on salaries and fundraising.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 06-05-2016

I know Donald didn't have a very big campaign staff and now I'm wondering if not one person has ever told him about the size of the Hispanic voting bloc. His approval rating among Hispanics is the lowest it has ever been for someone in his position. No one has ever been rated lower.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - BigMark - 06-05-2016

If you lived in a state that is being invaded and overrun by illegal alien hypocrites, you might find that a plus.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 06-05-2016

Tis true, I can't relate to that. There is a decent size Mexican population here but I don't recall ever hearing anything bad said about them. They work at a lot of the horse farms in my area, the tree nurseries too and at produce farms as well. As far as I can tell, they all work and contribute to the economy of my little town.