Mock
TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Whatever Junk (https://mockforums.net/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: We Don't Give A Fuck About This Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP (/thread-12364.html)

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 08-08-2016

(08-08-2016, 02:24 PM)Duchess Wrote: she doesn't even give paid maternity leave to those who make/design her line of dresses for her

This statement is factually wrong.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - BigMark - 08-08-2016

[Image: Swiss-Cheese.jpg]

I don't know what that means, Mark. Smiley_emoticons_slash

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - BigMark - 08-08-2016

I'm not sure if it's the before or after of Sally's brain.

Ahh. I thought it was in response to my post. Carry on.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Clang McFly - 08-08-2016

(08-08-2016, 06:30 PM)BigMark Wrote: [Image: Swiss-Cheese.jpg]

That's the cheesiest post I ever saw.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Maggot - 08-08-2016

I could live on imported swiss if it didn't stop me up.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Donovan - 08-09-2016

(08-08-2016, 04:51 PM)sally Wrote:
(08-08-2016, 04:22 PM)Donovan Wrote: Sally probably got one of those nasty Florida spiders living in her ear. We will see that shit on YouTube.

It's already on YouTube. Someone else, not me. My son was kind enough to show me the video and suggest that may be my problem. It wasn't a spider though, it was some kind fucking worm. It shows someone putting in ear drops and then the worm came slithering out. I think I'd prefer the spider.
They have spider ones too, equally fucked up. There should be a "you will regret clicking this" warning on some videos.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 08-09-2016

I'm not looking at any of that stuff. Nooooo.

Sometimes I can't stop myself even though I know I'm gonna be very very sorry. Like those nasty pimple cleaning ones. bleaaaaagh.

Is there a word that encompasses both hilarity & disgust? That's how I feel when I listen to, or read, Trump.

Holy shit. Did Trump suggest assassinating Hillary? Surely that can't be true.

Sure starting to look like it. He specifically said if she got elected she would appoint judges and there would be "nothing you can do, folks. Although the second amendment people...Maybe there is, I don't know."

https://youtu.be/EcxkkrNSv-4

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 08-10-2016

Is there no line he won't cross to the extent that Paul Ryan will revoke his endorsement? That's a serious question. Is that man really such a pussy that he won't feel compelled to say something rather than looking like his lips are firmly placed on that moron's ass? As far as I can tell he doesn't have one shred of dignity. He's supposed to be a leader not a cuckold.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - cannongal - 08-10-2016

There is some guy with giant suction cups climbing up the outside of Trump Tower...

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Clang McFly - 08-10-2016

(08-10-2016, 04:41 PM)cannongal Wrote: There is some guy with giant suction cups climbing up the outside of Trump Tower...

He's been climbing for about two hours now. I reckon it will be another 3-4 hours before he reaches the top. The police/fireman cut a hole in a window near where he was climbing and I thought they were gonna nab him then. I guess he'll face his jail/fine in a few hours when he reaches the top or climbs back down.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Donovan - 08-10-2016

At some point the last few regular conservatives supporting Trump will come to the horrifying realization that Trump is a deranged asshole, and the only people left in his camp are other deranged assholes. I feel bad for the walk of shame those guys are gonna have to endure abandoning their candidate. Wouldn't want to be the last one to figure it out.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - BigMark - 08-11-2016

[Image: 28EDDD18-F52D-4B17-AFEE-40AE47DEA6E1_zpsrrepruae.jpg]
Dr. Oladotun Okunola, MD
Clinical Neurophysiology | Male

[Image: 9DECC235-B1B2-4142-9694-6389FA57827C_zpsuautsaxp.jpg]

[Image: DBF9AD7B-A2BC-4DE6-B503-10FC9A1E4EC9_zpsncgsldhb.jpg]

[Image: file.php?id=5370]

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 08-11-2016

That's the theory of the week. There's about 20 rightwing sites pushing that narrative right now.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Carsman - 08-11-2016

At least there's a medical term for the Hillary's skullduggery, now for the Donald, that's another story!hah

I not voting! That sucks! (I so do wish there was another choice)