Mock
TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Whatever Junk (https://mockforums.net/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: We Don't Give A Fuck About This Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP (/thread-12364.html)

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Donovan - 08-11-2016

I'm going with fake for the following reasons:
1. I have personally handled hundreds of medical records from dozens of patients and doctors for over two decades. I have never in my life seen a medical report typed out in layman's terms on plain white paper for any patient, let alone one so important as a potential candidate for the presidency. There are literally hundreds of different medical privacy laws i,place to prevent such information from being distributed in any fashion, and the aforementioned doctor, hospital, and any medical association connected to such a report could be sued for backbreaking amounts of money. Licenses are at stake, not just the named doctor but the whole fucking hospital group.

I would not be surprised to see an official response from the doctor and/or medical group regarding the supposed leaked papers, and if Trump is dumb enough to try to cite those papers he is subject to a number of HIPAA violations. The legal ramifications of exposing private health records are pretty serious.

Not to mention the Goldwater rule, which is specifically in place to address erroneous speculation on the mental states of people running for office. It's okay for schmucks like us to say Trump is nuts or Hillary is demented, but the minute a professional MD name gets attached to it it becomes actionable. Somebody can get sued just for alleging. Legal precedent is clear.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - HairOfTheDog - 08-11-2016

(08-11-2016, 05:10 AM)Duchess Wrote:

That's the theory of the week. There's about 20 rightwing sites pushing that narrative right now.

In my opinion, this is a prime example of why legitimate areas of concern regarding Clinton won't drive Democrats and Independents to the Republican party and why a lot of intelligent Republicans are jumping ship.

The constant barrage of idiotic conspiracy theories and made-up crap presented as facts have become a mainstay of the far right, especially in regards to Clinton and Obama. Donald Trump has emerged as their fearless leader and the master of batshit bullshit like Obama birtherism, the Mexican government is engaged in a covert operation to send its rapists and murderers to the U.S., Bill and Hillary put a hit on JFK Jr to keep him out of the NY senate race, Obama and Clinton are the father and mother of ISIS, etc etc etc..

So, when either Clinton or Obama claims that a criticism or an accusation against them is just another baseless right-wing attack, it's quite easy for a lot of reasonable people to believe that explanation and move on.

Anyway, of course the letter Biggie posted is fake. Clinton's doctor attested earlier this week that Clinton is in good health. Immediately thereafter, a letter (supposedly authored by the same publicly-identified doctor) stating that Clinton has dementia appears on Twitter and is quickly deleted after it's screen-capped and presented as authentic by gullible, hateful, dullards on the far right who pick it up and run with it.

I don't even think Trump will touch this nonsense (but it won't surprise me if he does).

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - BigMark - 08-11-2016

You are the people who hurl insults, I don't disparage you personally for your political beliefs.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 08-11-2016

(08-11-2016, 12:43 PM)BigMark Wrote: You are the people who hurl insults, I don't disparage you personally for your political beliefs.

[Image: crying.gif] No, I don't.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Donovan - 08-11-2016

The Trump camp is less and less about political beliefs and more and more about something very ugly in our national psyche. It transcends politics. It always was about something not politics. And it's obvious at this point to just about everyone except those with the ugliness inside themselves.

I don't like the defense of the indefensible. The surrogate spin sometimes makes me irate. Don't tell me what I heard, I'm capable of discerning the bullshit myself.

(08-11-2016, 12:43 PM)BigMark Wrote: You are the people who hurl insults, I don't disparage you personally for your political beliefs.

Who is "you"? Me?

I don't consider it hurling insults to characterize those on the far right who continuously believe and propagate inane bullshit about people they hate as 'gullible dullards'. That's not a disparagement of anyone for their 'political beliefs'. It's an accurate description of those who consistently spew bullshit as fact.

If you are one of them Biggie, I'm sorry if you feel insulted by those accurate characterizations. But again, the letter you posted isn't a 'political belief.' It's a hoax document about a politician you've said that you hate.

I also think there are people on the far left who can be accurately characterized with the same adjectives because they ignorantly believe and attest to whatever negative bullshit they read or hear about politicians they hate. None of them has been propelled by millions of others like them into the running for the highest office in the nation, however.

That's your prerogative, now get off your high horse.

Hey now, Biggie. That's really insulting! Blowing-kisses

Seriously, I don't have a horse and I wouldn't get it high if I did.

But, I don't need a high horse to stand by what I posted. I could be sitting cross-legged eating pork rinds in a pit and still consider it gullible and dull-minded to routinely present baseless and/or debunked conspiracy theories as facts/truths.

That applies to anyone who considers any/all of the following claims to be facts: Obama is a Kenyan Muslim, the Clintons murdered JFK Jr, Hillary Clinton has dementia and seizures but is able to travel all around the country and give frequent pre-scheduled speeches without missing a beat.

Likewise...if I was told that Donald Trump has Ebola, or I was shown an image of Donald Trump in KKK grand wizard garb, or I heard that Donald Trump murdered a rival developer by orchestrating a private plane crash...I would not consider those claims and implications to be truths simply because I dislike and distrust Donald Trump as a politician. If I did accept any/all of those baseless claims to be facts, it would be accurate for rational people, high and low, to characterize me as a gullible dullard.

I've been told to get off my high horse in Mock too. I don't think I'm superior to anyone in here and I don't think I've ever presented myself as such. There's too many people in here who are better than me in a myriad of ways. I'm just a simple farm girl. *adjusts halo*

You guys point out the fake letter but ignore the 300 pound dude following her around with a syringe, is that fake too?

hah I don't know what the hell it is but I don't believe that it's her personal Dr. following her around in case she goes into a seizure. I'm okay with you thinking that though and I promise I won't try to talk you out of believing that either.

Don't make me foam at the mouth.

(08-11-2016, 04:56 PM)BigMark Wrote: Don't make me foam at the mouth.

Loveis

(08-11-2016, 04:37 PM)BigMark Wrote: You guys point out the fake letter but ignore the 300 pound dude following her around with a syringe, is that fake too?
Alright Biggie. I'll bite.

THE LETTER
Here's an actual/verified letter from Clinton's physician recently released and published in the New York Times.

[Image: letter-p1-normal.gif][Image: letter-p2-normal.gif]

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Midwest Spy - 08-11-2016

I'll just say there's a much better chance that Duchess has a high horse than HotD.

Reality Check for Biggie, Part Deux...

THE PORTLY BLACK DUDE

He is Special Secret Service Agent, Todd Madison.

Some Secret Service lapel pins are the same colors and sizes as medic pins.

The photo is too blurry to make a credible case that the pin is a medic pin. It's also too blurry to make a credible case that the item the SSA is holding is a Diazepam cylinder. Those are just baseless conspiracy theory claims presented as facts, you gullible dullard.102

I know some people think all black dudes look alike, but it's pretty easy for even those people to recognize that the Secret Service Agent is not Dr. Oladotun Okunola, as you claimed.

[Image: comparison.jpg]
The Secret Service Agent Todd Madison(left), Dr. Oladotun Okunola (right).

Refs:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/08/08/armed-with-junk-science-and-old-photos-critics-question-hillaryshealth/
http://www.snopes.com/clintons-secret-service-agent-holds-diazepam-pen/

She does call herself Duchess.

(08-11-2016, 05:44 PM)BigMark Wrote: She does call herself Duchess.

Someone nicknamed me that when I was born.

You can call me Duke though. *adjusts junk*

Boy, he sure has gained weight!