Mock
TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Whatever Junk (https://mockforums.net/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: We Don't Give A Fuck About This Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP (/thread-12364.html)

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - BigMark - 08-19-2016

Just put a circus tent over America, we're doomed.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Carsman - 08-19-2016

That's just plain all out wrong!

Like him or not, the man is running for POTUS!

Even just a little respect should be shown!

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Clang McFly - 08-19-2016

(08-19-2016, 10:56 AM)Carsman Wrote: Even just a little respect should be shown!

Looking at the pics of his statue, I'd say a "little respect" has been shown.hah

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - sally - 08-19-2016

I know they were trying to match the color of his pubes to his hair, but it came out looking more like a bad case of venereal warts.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Clang McFly - 08-19-2016

(08-19-2016, 11:17 AM)sally Wrote: I know they were trying to match the color of his pubes to his hair, but it came out looking more like a bad case of venereal warts.

His pubes kinda look like Kraft Macaroni and Cheese.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 08-19-2016

(08-19-2016, 10:56 AM)Carsman Wrote: Like him or not, the man is running for POTUS!

Even just a little respect should be shown!

I completely fuckin' agree but probably not in the same vein you're talking about.

That fat fuck needs to stop comparing himself to Ronald Reagan, there is no comparison, none whatsoever and yesterday his son had to speak publicly about it, last week his sister did the same. They are horrified by the comparison.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - cannongal - 08-19-2016

(08-19-2016, 11:20 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I completely fuckin' agree but probably not in the same vein you're talking about.

This is how I picture you, every time you post about Trump hah

[Image: 0ca5b0cb4f463d015456c7726c24ade4.jpg]

(08-19-2016, 12:34 PM)cannongal Wrote: This is how I picture you, every time you post about Trump hah

Spot. On.

Fuckface is in Louisiana right now, he's there to check out the flooding, it makes a fantastic photo op for him, unfortunately there was no one in his campaign to tell him that the Gov. specifically asked Obama not to come right now, he doesn't have the time nor the resources to spend on a high profile person so he would prefer they all stayed away. Go Donald!

(08-19-2016, 12:46 PM)Duchess Wrote: he doesn't have the time nor the resources to spend on a high profile person so he would prefer they all stayed away. Go Donald![/i][/size]

Good, Hilary can keep her fat ass in bed now.

Maybe she did, she doesn't have anything scheduled until Sunday. Donald says her time off is so unfair. Wah.

(08-19-2016, 01:09 PM)Duchess Wrote: Maybe she did, she doesn't have anything scheduled until Sunday.

Sorry, I didn't know you were her personal secretary. What's on the roster for Monday?

Well, on Sunday she's having a fundraiser with Cher and there's nothing on her schedule again until August 31 when she speaks before a convention in Ohio.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Maggot - 08-19-2016

I wouldn't want Obama poking his head around either. Everywhere he goes he does something numb.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - HairOfTheDog - 08-19-2016

(08-19-2016, 10:56 AM)Carsman Wrote: That's just plain all out wrong!

Yeah, this election jumped the shark months ago, in terms of respectability.

Let's just hope that Trump doesn't conjure up some theory that Crooked Hillary conspired to have those naked statues erected.

I could see him going into tit for tat mode and hiring someone to put up statues of Clinton standing nude in a jail cell, or sitting nude on an email server.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - FAHQTOO - 08-19-2016

(08-19-2016, 11:18 AM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(08-19-2016, 11:17 AM)sally Wrote: I know they were trying to match the color of his pubes to his hair, but it came out looking more like a bad case of venereal warts.

His pubes kinda look like Kraft Macaroni and Cheese.

Haha!

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Donovan - 08-19-2016

I'm just amazingly glad normal Americans seem to be coming to their senses and this guy is getting further and further away from presidency. Still terrified of his most rabid followers though.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Maggot - 08-19-2016

hah Trump pulling heart strings across America every day.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 08-20-2016

A vote for Trump is a vote for Utopia.

He's fishing for the black vote now and he's doing so by going to predominately white areas and speaking to all white crowds. Go Donald!

1% of black Americans support Trump.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 08-20-2016

(08-19-2016, 01:45 PM)Donovan Wrote: Still terrified of his most rabid followers though.

We all should be. In general, they are angry & violent. Quite a bit of that has do do with them believing everything thing they are told, they tend to not fact check and they are easily manipulated.