Mock
TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Whatever Junk (https://mockforums.net/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: We Don't Give A Fuck About This Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP (/thread-12364.html)

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Maggot - 09-16-2016

He's on shark tank, I have seen it advertised but never watched it and he is the owner of the Mavericks. Have they ever won a championship?

They won in 2011 I see.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 09-17-2016

Trump will never face Mark Cuban, never, not even for $10 million dollars. He doesn't have the balls to.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Clang McFly - 09-17-2016

(09-17-2016, 05:49 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Trump will never face Mark Cuban, never, not even for $10 million dollars. He doesn't have the balls to.

He'll probably offer to face Mark Cuban and then come up with some lame excuse why he can't at the last minute.

(09-17-2016, 09:00 AM)Clang McFly Wrote: come up with some lame excuse why he can't at the last minute.

I think that's exactly what is going to happen when the debates come up and he has to deal with Hillary one on one.

I hope I have to eat those words. I've been looking forward to them debating.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Clang McFly - 09-17-2016

(09-17-2016, 10:10 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(09-17-2016, 09:00 AM)Clang McFly Wrote: come up with some lame excuse why he can't at the last minute.

I think that's exactly what is going to happen when the debates come up and he has to deal with Hillary one on one.

I hope I have to eat those words. I've been looking forward to them debating.

Me to. Oneupsmanship, childish behavior,etc.45846688jerry

Jesus. I saw Trump referred to as Daddy over on Breitbart News. Ewwww

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Clang McFly - 09-18-2016

(09-17-2016, 02:17 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Jesus. I saw Trump referred to as Daddy over on Breitbart News. Ewwww

Daddy Wartsmuck always trying to protect Lil Orphan America,

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 09-20-2016

Trump is a cunt.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - HairOfTheDog - 09-20-2016

The more I see and hear from them, the more creepy and out of it the Trump adult sons strike me --- chips off the old block.

Ivanka is attractive, sharp and very well-spoken. I don't find her creepy, but she puts me off a bit as well at this point.

I really hope the majority of American voters don't want to see a Trump dynasty running our country any more than I do come November.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Maggot - 09-20-2016

The glue is coming undone. The rivets are popping and the heads are getting bigger with pressure.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 09-20-2016

Jr. has tweeted some alt right bs more than once.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - HairOfTheDog - 09-20-2016

(09-20-2016, 03:53 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Jr. has tweeted some alt right bs more than once.

He's nutty.

It was strange listening to him speak about how he and his siblings would run a blind trust of Trump's business to avoid conflict of interest for Donald J. should he be elected. Junior didn't seem to understand what a 'blind trust' entails and kept saying the kids wouldn't talk to Trump about his businesses at all; "trust me, believe me", he says.

Ivanka was doing an interview with Cosmo, presumably looking again to attract more women and millenials to Trump, when she cut short an interview. She wanted to focus on what she perceives as the greatness of the new childcare plan that she quickly threw together and presented with her father last week.

When the reporter asked Ivanka about her father's previous statements regarding how pregnancy was inconvenient for businesses, how he said he doesn't take care of his kids because that's his wife's job and his job is to fund it, etc... Ivanka told the reporter that she thought the reporter was bringing too much 'negativity' to the interview and she wasn't sure her father had ever said those things. He had said them alright and Ivanka seems to have trouble understanding that she's not always going to be heaped with unquestioned praise. Some of the facts she claimed in regards to her father's business practices and family/women's benefits also turned out to be inaccurate.

Unlike daughter Ivanka, wife Melania isn't talking about or on behalf of Donald Trump these days. Six or seven weeks ago, Donald Trump told the media, "believe me, she's got her old immigration papers totally in order and she's definitely gonna do a press conference in a couple of weeks". But, she's almost disappeared from public view since her plagiarism at the RNC, fake components of her biography were revealed, her old birther interviews in support of Donald Trump's batshit conspiracy theory resurfaced, and questions about her immigration history were raised.

No family is perfect and all politicians have family members who say and do things that shouldn't be held against the politicians personally. BUT, this is different in context. These family members are actual advisers, surrogates, and potential members of a presidential administration. They're not informed, qualified or well-suited to represent the American people when it comes to public policy, in my opinion.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 09-25-2016

Some metrics on Trump’s statements this week:

Number of appearances: 6 speeches; 1 town hall, 7 TV interviews; 0 press availabilities; 37 tweets

Combined length of remarks (speeches, interviews): 4 hours and 43 minutes

Raw number of misstatements, exaggerations, falsehoods: 87

Rate: 1 untruth every 3.25 minutes

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Donovan - 09-25-2016

I am looking forward to tomorrow's debates like a snake owner anticipates the moment his pet realizes he's dropped a fresh mouse in the tank...

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 09-26-2016

(09-25-2016, 08:23 PM)Donovan Wrote: I am looking forward to tomorrow's debates like a snake owner anticipates the moment his pet realizes he's dropped a fresh mouse in the tank...

57 Move over & make room for me.

Seen at a fair up in PA -

[Image: PAFair_zpsdyk0dumk.jpg?t=1474828875]

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 09-29-2016

Kellyanne Conway says Trump doesn't get enough credit for showing restraint.

I want to hit her in the face with a board just to shut her up.

Not really, I might break a nail. I'm just barking.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - HairOfTheDog - 09-29-2016

In response to Trump's on-record remarks about...

-how women who are flat chested can't be a 10;
-how men should treat women like shit;
-how while he got deferments from military service, he survived his own personal Vietnam by sleeping around with women and not catching anything;
-his shaming of a Miss Universe for gaining weight, etc...

...The New Yorker magazine cover coming out next week was just pre-released.

[Image: 57ed21cf1a0000de085b5af6.png?cache=btngzzzjbx]

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 09-29-2016

hah I'd say that might make him pissy but it's doubtful. As long as he's making a headline it's all good.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - ZEROSPHERES - 10-03-2016

[Image: 14448908_10153780451880178_1691662694116184812_n.jpg]

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Ski at 1SKY6 - 10-05-2016

I feel Trump is the lesser of two evils, and after seeing the VP debate I am concerned that, Kaine, Hillary's choice for VP would not be up to the job if she could not complete her term. Pence stayed calm and presented himself a capable, confident candidate.