Mock
TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Whatever Junk (https://mockforums.net/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: We Don't Give A Fuck About This Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP (/thread-12364.html)

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - BigMark - 10-09-2016

I'm outraged!

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Ski at 1SKY6 - 10-09-2016

(10-06-2016, 02:36 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Pence comes across to me as an age-mature Ken doll, plastic and self-serving.

But, I agree he did seem confident and more capable than the man at the top of the Republican ticket.

If Trump is elected, which I think and hope is not going to happen, Pence would definitely have much more executive decision-making power than VPs normally do (in my opinion). Trump won't have to die for Pence to have a significant influence in how our country is led.

Tim Kaine failed in not calling out Pence's extreme anti-gay positions during the VP debate, but they're well-known and well-documented. Pence feels his religious views should determine laws for everyone else. The worst of his stances in that arena is his push for cutting AIDS funding and proposing to divert funds to gay conversion therapy. It surprises me that you, being a gay man, would seemingly view Pence favorably in terms of leadership.

HairOfTheDog, Thank You. I have researched Mike Pence and realize his position on equality for a person like me is much too radical. His willingness to legislate against my rights is something I was not fully aware of until you helped me try to justify my favorable opinion of him. I am left with no other choice but to reluctantly support Hillary/Kaine.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - HairOfTheDog - 10-09-2016

(10-09-2016, 01:03 PM)Ski at 1SKY6 Wrote: HairOfTheDog, Thank You. I have researched Mike Pence and realize his position on equality for a person like me is much too radical. His willingness to legislate against my rights is something I was not fully aware of until you helped me try to justify my favorable opinion of him. I am left with no other choice but to reluctantly support Hillary/Kaine.

Yeah, he's extreme in his religious beliefs and attempts to impose them upon others, Ski. I don't blame you for not being able to support him. His (op)positions on gay equality rub me way wrong as well.

Even though I've long been pro-choice, I've reluctantly voted Republican in the past based on my view of priorities for the country. But, I could never vote for Mike Pence if he were running for President.

He would select Supreme Court Justices in favor of putting Roe v. Wade in the "ash heap of history", overturning marriage equality for gays, etc.. He wants the government's hands on our bodies and in our bedrooms based on his personal religious convictions. I'm not suggesting he's a bad person, even though I disagree with almost all of his views. He seems like a good family man and someone who cares about the country. I just think his extreme positions/views make him a very bad choice to lead a diverse country where equal rights is a goal and separation of church and state is something I consider extremely important.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - aussiefriend - 10-09-2016

I was going to put up something I wrote about Trump a year ago, but I will leave it. Bill Maher is calling him a dead hooker that the Republicans have handcuffed themselves to.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Ski at 1SKY6 - 10-09-2016

(10-09-2016, 10:34 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: I was going to put up something I wrote about Trump a year ago, but I will leave it. Bill Maher is calling him a dead hooker that the Republicans have handcuffed themselves to.
Aussiefriend, He certainly surprised me when he said Hillary would be in Jail if he could could control the law. This debate showed me he plays to win by disregarding the RNC wishes that he not attack Bill Clinton, which he did anyway. I suspect there will be more criticism and more Republicans denouncing him tomorrow. If he wins the Presidency, it will be an amazing tribute to his tenacity in the light of so many who surround him telling him no,no,no, don't do that.
I am interested in seeing what you wrote a year ago. Please post it.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - aussiefriend - 10-09-2016

Ski, I didn't post it here, which is why I deleted my comments, I didn't want anyone to think I was talking about myself. It was on my public/business page which is music related, I usually have a lot of comedy on it. Zero knows it, some of his work is on it.

I had written a joke about Trump a year ago when the primaries were still on, and someone just took a bite out of me about it, about an hour ago now. So one year later, that joke has come back to bite me. Not that it hurt. Just banned the ugly troll.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - BigMark - 10-09-2016

What a Sheila.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - aussiefriend - 10-10-2016

Don't go there girlfriend. By the way, are you one of these people that have joined here and haven't posted a picture. I don't think we should talk to those who don't have the balls to put up a picture of themselves.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - BigMark - 10-10-2016

Me? Yeah I posted a ton of pictures.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - sally - 10-10-2016

I dont like pence for the reasons hotd already posted. I thought he was a bad choice for trump even though hes well spoken. Douchebag number 1 and douchebag number 2 .

(10-10-2016, 12:24 AM)BigMark Wrote: Me? Yeah I posted a ton of pictures.

Ok ill check it out.

The search function here blows.

Bollocks. There is nothing provide the link to the thread.

Hunh?

http://mockforums.net/showthread.php?tid=12280

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Ski at 1SKY6 - 10-10-2016

BigMark, I tried that link and it doesn't work for me.

It never will.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - BlueTiki - 10-10-2016

I'm still voting Trump.

To pretend men don't "locker room" talk is ridiculous.

Bill survived sliding a tubed cigar into a pussy of a girl about the age of his daughter.

And . . . as far as I know . . . Trump didn't pay $800K to settle a grab-ass lawsuit.

Issues should dominate the discussion . . . but issues aren't salacious.

There's enough character flaws to disqualify both Trump and Hill.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 10-10-2016

I don't view sexual advances without consent as locker room talk and I feel like I know how many men can talk, I grew up with brothers and I'm in a male dominated business, I have guy friends. I'm not naive about things that can be said.

I think Trump is a Democratic plant. Anyone who can' see that is operating in a deficit. It's too weird, too outrageous.