Mock
TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Whatever Junk (https://mockforums.net/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: We Don't Give A Fuck About This Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP (/thread-12364.html)

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Carsman - 10-13-2016

(10-13-2016, 11:05 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(10-13-2016, 02:16 AM)Carsman Wrote: vote for the sexist pig.

That should be the least of your concerns when giving him your vote.

I mentioned the possibility of why so many may vote for the Trumpster. As for you putting me in with that minion indicates you don't remember where I said in another post that I was not going to vote at all.

(Let the chips fall where they may, I don't want to be part of it!)

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - HairOfTheDog - 10-13-2016

(10-13-2016, 12:57 AM)Love Child Wrote: Now the Drumpf supporters are saying if men only voted Trump would win.
DO THEY SERIOUSLY FUCKING THINK THAT ALL MEN WANT TO VOTE FOR TRUMP?!

Lets put women back in the kitchen with pussycat bow blouses and not let them vote.

I just found that Nate Silver forecast you referenced indicating that Trump would win if women couldn't vote, Love Child. I too am not sure it's accurate. (REF EDIT: link broken, Google search "Nate Silver Trump 19th Amendment" and you'll get a slew of pertinent articles and the poll forecast.)

Either way, I hope most of the Trump supporters who immediately reacted by advocating for the repeal of the 19th amendment were kidding. Sadly though, I don't doubt that more than a few were serious.

It's kind of ironic -- early in the campaign, Clinton struggled so hard to get female votes, which took her and her campaign management by surprise and represented a real unforeseen challenge for her candidacy. They had wrongly assessed today's women, who, it became clear, would not support Clinton or any other woman if we weren't sure she was the best candidate.

Now, Clinton has the support of a large majority of female voters, including women who were in the past always firmly Republican-committed, most of whom moved over to Clinton primarily because they could not stomach the discriminatory views and conduct of Donald Trump (not only towards women, but towards so many groups of people in this country).

I just caught part of Michelle Obama's speech at a New Hampshire rally for Hillary Clinton today. She has become one of most effective speakers I've ever seen/heard, exceeding her husband even. I think Michelle Obama's ability to reach and inspire thoughtful people (particularly women) of all races and ages is probably Hillary Clinton's best campaign asset in terms of getting out the vote in very high numbers. If you're interested in checking her out, here's today's speech link. She addresses her view of the Trump factor on women about half way through. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJ45VLgbe_E

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Love Child - 10-13-2016

I think it was a troll. Most of the people posting on the twitter were the ones upset about it, no one was actually saying it. So a quick and dirty troll and it worked! And I fell for it!

@Aussie, I talk to people on here and I don't care what they look like. I didn't post my picture for years on here-but there were people who knew me on FB, social media and other outlets so they could "vouch" for me if I needed it, but I didn't.

Pictures don't change things for me or don't give me a false sense of trust. Just because someone posts their picture doesn't mean I can share anymore or less. I take it with a grain of salt and assume nothing is private on the internet but at most I hope for a strong level of respect, which I have seen on this forum and feel comfortable with. Sorry for saying " thats stupid" I just can't imagine sharing more or less based upon if I see someone's "picture" or not.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - aussiefriend - 10-13-2016

Yeh well Love Child we have had people in here who are trolls who don't post a picture or validate who they say they are. Calling me stupid is a long stretch. For a long time I didn't believe that you were who you said you were because people say shit online all the time.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - sally - 10-13-2016

I know she had sexy time on Skype with The Clanger. It was the closest he ever got to an attractive woman. I've also seen a picture of her and its not what I imagined. I always pictured LoveChild as a negro.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Love Child - 10-13-2016

(10-13-2016, 07:28 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Yeh well Love Child we have had people in here who are trolls who don't post a picture or validate who they say they are. Calling me stupid is a long stretch. For a long time I didn't believe that you were who you said you were because people say shit online all the time.

I didn't call YOU stupid. I said it was stupid to not talk to people if they don't post a pic.
When I first got here I believe jack, gear and jibbles were still here, there was no way I would post personal information about myself with them being here.
I started out as a gamer chick and joined the troll forums to learn about them and, well, keep your friends close and your enemies closer. Again, sorry for the mis-understanding. I don't usually express myself in that way towards others.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - aussiefriend - 10-13-2016

I was trolled horribly by Gear. He was really fixated. I think it was those kind of experiences that made me suspicious. No need for apology i guess you can see my rationale. I mean, everytime I posted something he would pounce. I ignored him but it didn't work. He was trolling LC when she posted some really beautiful pictures and finally the ban hammer came down on him. It was definitely less toxic after that.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 10-14-2016

I was amazed at the number of people who expressed relief after he was gone. This is your community, people, I'd always give you a say, I'm not a dictator.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Clang McFly - 10-14-2016

(10-13-2016, 10:17 PM)sally Wrote: I know she had sexy time on Skype with The Clanger. It was the closest he ever got to an attractive woman. I've also seen a picture of her and its not what I imagined. I always pictured LoveChild as a negro.

MSN Messenger. And I don't like being called The Clanger. Makes me sound like a pervert and/or rapist.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - BigMark - 10-14-2016

That's why she wanted to see my pic? I feel like my pussy was just grabbed.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - sally - 10-14-2016

(10-14-2016, 11:25 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: And I don't like being called The Clanger.

Well too fucking bad Clanger. What does your pussy hurt, you want me to grab it for you?

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - BigMark - 10-14-2016

Yo! Easy on the bean home girl.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Clang McFly - 10-14-2016

(10-14-2016, 11:38 PM)sally Wrote:
(10-14-2016, 11:25 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: And I don't like being called The Clanger.

Well too fucking bad Clanger. What does your pussy hurt, you want me to grab it for you?
yes

The cat is hurt real bad, please grab him and take him to the vet. And hurry....the pussy is starting to look very sloppy.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - sally - 10-14-2016

Joking around about grabbing pussies like what we're doing here ( and what Trump did) is pretty minor compared to defending a 45 year old man who brutally raped a 12 year old imo. I know she was assigned to the case, but she was too greedy to turn it away despite how she knew it was wrong.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - aussiefriend - 10-15-2016

(10-14-2016, 11:28 PM)BigMark Wrote: That's why she wanted to see my pic? I feel like my pussy was just grabbed.

No i wanted to make sure you are not a serial killer.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - aussiefriend - 10-15-2016

Clang i am really disappointed with you. I feel bad for tou. You haven't let me down you let the real you down the real you that deserves better. Very sad. And you get aggressive when challenged

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 10-15-2016

What's the chances Trump has been recording his entire campaign and after Nov. 8 sells it as some type of behind the scenes/reality show? He'll already have a tremendous built in audience.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Clang McFly - 10-15-2016

(10-15-2016, 07:14 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: Clang i am really disappointed with you. I feel bad for tou. You haven't let me down you let the real you down the real you that deserves better. Very sad. And you get aggressive when challenged

Sorry. I'll go back to being the sissy sheep you all know and love.

I've been a baaaaaaaad boy. Spank me and tell me how to live my life, how I'm living it all wrong.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - sally - 10-15-2016

Aussie is just drunk and thinks she's Dr. Phil.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Clang McFly - 10-15-2016

(10-15-2016, 12:57 PM)sally Wrote: Aussie is just drunk and thinks she's Dr. Phil.

She has good intentions, I'll give her that. (The road to Hell is paved with good intentions.)

If I actually listened to even half of what you guys/gals tell me, I'd give up crossdressing and be a miserable fat fuck.