Mock
TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Whatever Junk (https://mockforums.net/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: We Don't Give A Fuck About This Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP (/thread-12364.html)

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - BigMark - 05-31-2018

Make Medicine Great Again!

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Donovan - 05-31-2018

I wouldn't go that far, the legislation also loosens up key and necessary restrictions and allows snake oil salesmen to more freely prey on people already desperate.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 06-01-2018

If it wasn't for her son, I might think the first lady is dead. Yeah, I said it. No one else will.

I have an overactive imagination sometimes.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Donovan - 06-01-2018

Trump just enacted those dumb fucking tariffs and the world just bitchslapped us back. America is about to be isolated and more than a little economically fragile.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - BigMark - 06-01-2018

Does that make your nipples hard?

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Maggot - 06-02-2018

Ivanka 2020

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 06-02-2018

Ah, the feckless cunt.

(06-01-2018, 03:20 PM)Duchess Wrote:

If it wasn't for her son, I might think the first lady is dead. Yeah, I said it. No one else will.

I have an overactive imagination sometimes.

She probably got fed up with all the stupid bullshit that is the media. No matter what she does it's wrong. I can't blame her one bit if that's the case. She gets heckled like a pitcher at a baseball game. Good for her if that's the case.
I hope the Don stop's using twitter too, that way speculation could run rampant and the media could eat itself wondering.

(06-02-2018, 12:48 PM)Maggot Wrote: She gets heckled like a pitcher at a baseball game.

Well if she'd stop plagiarizing shit she wouldn't get bad press. hah

(06-02-2018, 12:52 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(06-02-2018, 12:48 PM)Maggot Wrote: She gets heckled like a pitcher at a baseball game.

Well if she'd stop plagiarizing shit she wouldn't get bad press. hah

It's not just that. They always try to roast her for anything. I don't blame her one bit.

There are brief moments when I begin to feel sorry for her and I have to remind myself she was one who pushed the birther bullshit and then I'm over it.

In all seriousness, this can't be an easy gig and I've read gossip that said she cried when trump won. She's basically alone in an unfamiliar town and DC is the biggest shithole of all. There's a lot of speculation out there right now about her and it didn't help when "she" tweeted a response that read like trump wrote it.

hah It's working then.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Donovan - 06-02-2018

She plagiarized him.

Side note: I love when idiots like maggot would rather believe that the entire vast evil media/deep state/corrupt criminal justice system is arrayed to bring down the one honest guy in America, rather than what the rest of us already know, the guy and all his people are fucking crooks and the media is digging up his dirt and publishing it.

(06-02-2018, 01:10 PM)Donovan Wrote: idiots like maggot

I might get mad at this if I didn't have this to look at from time to time. It always makes me smile! 113

It's OK Dono my feelings are not hurt brother.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Donovan - 06-02-2018

John Cleese correctly pointed out that the especially dim suffer from an inverse sense of self worth as if they simply don't realize how dim they truly are. In short, the stupid are too stupid to know they are in fact stupid.
https://youtu.be/wvVPdyYeaQU

Like the ones, including Trump, who still think this is about Clinton.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 06-04-2018

So, my team was supposed to visit the White House tomorrow in honor of their Super Bowl win, however, since it was only going to be a "small delegation" (trump's word, not mine) they are no longer welcome.

Ahahahahahaha! I love my team.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Midwest Spy - 06-04-2018

What a bunch of clowns.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 06-04-2018

(06-04-2018, 07:23 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: What a bunch of clowns.

Are you referring to my team?

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Donovan - 06-04-2018

I like them a lot better for refusing to go. Fuck Trump. And his fragile ego.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Midwest Spy - 06-04-2018

(06-04-2018, 07:27 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(06-04-2018, 07:23 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: What a bunch of clowns.

Are you referring to my team?

Unfortunately, yes.

It’s the White House, you go.

I don’t care how much the guy in office annoys you, you go regardless.

If a few players had decided against going because they didn’t like Obama, a ton of people would’ve cried racism.

Now that it’s black guys not going because of the white Cheetoh, it’s a laugh riot.

Not acceptable to me.