Mock
TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Whatever Junk (https://mockforums.net/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: We Don't Give A Fuck About This Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP (/thread-12364.html)

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Donovan - 03-25-2016

Quote:Therapist. Psychotherapist. Psychologist. Social worker.

How many synonyms for "People who didn't go to med school to diagnose mental disorder" are there?
All these professions require a certain minimum of at least a Bachelor's in behavioral science, with the main division being that one needs a psychiatry degree to prescribe meds. Of course, if someone like yourself places a premium on a paid-for college degree as a measure of relative intelligence, one such as myself might point out the Henry Ford, Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Paul Allen, Mark Zuckerberg and essentially damn near every person responsible for every part of the technology every person on the planet relies on for communication, computation, and transportation...was a college dropout. How many years did you study to learn anal ventriloquism?

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Donovan - 03-25-2016

Why on earth would we prefer someone incapable of being "politically correct" for the highest POLITICAL position in the western world? That is the worst job ever for someone like Trump. We love the biggest asshole because we as a nation have become the world's biggest assholes. And I am not okay with that.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Maggot - 03-25-2016

Word on the street is Trump has a picture of Cruz with a hooker. You heard it here first. hah

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - ZEROSPHERES - 03-25-2016

[Image: 3-25-2016%207-51-40%20PM.jpg]

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Maggot - 03-25-2016

Shrink that banana breath ......geez!

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - F.U. - 03-26-2016

(03-25-2016, 08:01 PM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote: [Image: 3-25-2016%207-51-40%20PM.jpg]

That is one that always puzzled me. Why do people think a persons sex life has anything to do with their ability to do their job?

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - FAHQTOO - 03-26-2016

(03-26-2016, 08:22 AM)F.U. Wrote:

That is one that always puzzled me. Why do people think a persons sex life has anything to do with their ability to do their job?

It doesn't look good at all when you're groveling at the feet of bible thumpers for their vote, and go on and on about your morals and values anddddd... a pic pops up of you with a hooker.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - F.U. - 03-26-2016

I am not a bible thumper so I guess that makes a difference. I say leave a persons sex life to them.
We had a fellow foreman back in my roofing days that bitched about employees after work activities. I told him, I don't care if they are snorting coke off a hookers ass at 3am, while drunk in a bar. If they can make it to work and do their job fuck it, its none of our business.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Donovan - 03-26-2016

Unfortunately that's the tenor of politics now. After the Republicans spent all that money and time trying to excoriate Clinton for a blowjob then everything was fair game. It is fun watching anyone claiming moral superiority take a big fall, but mostly the entire process is a tawdry peep show.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - ZEROSPHERES - 03-26-2016

Key Republican players in the impeachment proceedings against President Clinton had extra-marital affairs of their own during the same time frame as those hearings.

Republican hypocrites who led that effort:

Henry Hyde
Newt Gingrich
Bob Livingston
Dennis Hastert

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - blueberryhill - 03-26-2016

(03-26-2016, 08:41 AM)FAHQTOO Wrote:
(03-26-2016, 08:22 AM)F.U. Wrote:

It doesn't look good at all when you're groveling at the feet of bible thumpers for their vote, and go on and on about your morals and values anddddd... a pic pops up of you with a hooker.

FQ2, I think Zero is just being a smart-ass, but I do agree with your comment.....the Family Values candidate, the religious right candidate, the Bible thumper is a big ole' hypocrite (and other bad stuff)......can't believe I am agreeing with you, but there you are......Cheers!

(03-26-2016, 04:36 PM)blueberryhill Wrote: FQ2, I think Zero is just being a smart-ass, but I do agree with your comment.....the Family Values candidate, the religious right candidate, the Bible thumper is a big ole' hypocrite (and other bad stuff)......can't believe I am agreeing with you, but there you are......Cheers!

BBH, Are you suggesting that I created that news article about Cruz's infidelities and that it really is untrue?

[Image: ETYR.jpg]

[Image: another%20lie.jpg]

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Cutz - 03-26-2016

(03-25-2016, 10:21 AM)Donovan Wrote:

How many synonyms for "People who didn't go to med school to diagnose mental disorder" are there?
All these professions require a certain minimum of at least a Bachelor's in behavioral science, with the main division being that one needs a psychiatry degree to prescribe meds. Of course, if someone like yourself places a premium on a paid-for college degree as a measure of relative intelligence, one such as myself might point out the Henry Ford, Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Paul Allen, Mark Zuckerberg and essentially damn near every person responsible for every part of the technology every person on the planet relies on for communication, computation, and transportation...was a college dropout. How many years did you study to learn anal ventriloquism?

I have a bachelor's in behavioral science. Would you like me to diagnose you? You have acute retardation with a side of dumbshititis.

Psychiatry is not a paid for college degree. It's med school followed by 4 years of on the job training with intense scrutiny at every level. But hey, as long as you're throwing qualifications out the window, please go hire a college dropout to be your divorce lawyer. Better yet, get open heart surgery from Mark Zuckerberg. I'm sure he knows exactly what to do.

Over here in the real world, I'm going to keep going to doctors for my medical advice. Because it's illegal for people without degrees to practice medicine. It's a little social construct that we all came up with to ensure a quality of care for critical roles in society. Doctors, lawyers, accountants, pilots. All those jobs where it takes actually knowing what the fuck you're doing to get anything accomplished.

You know why your stupid source couldn't get a psychiatrist to diagnose Trump? Because they'd get sued for diagnosing someone they hadn't had personal contact with. Because diagnosing a public image is the WORST fucking idea on earth. Which is exactly why you can't trust any of the people who were quoted. None of them have consequences if they're wrong. But hey, none of them have ever cracked open a DSM 5 either, so it's not like they know what the fuck they're wrong about.

Dumbass.

Btw I'm pink slipping all of you and everyone must report to your local hospital for immediate evaluation by their psych wards.

I know what I'm talking about. I have a degree in behavioral science.

[Image: hjlyufk.jpg]

nice

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - BigMark - 03-26-2016

Damn dude, you're 5150.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - HairOfTheDog - 03-26-2016

Personally, I doubt the Cruz affair rumors are true.

I'm just catching up on that story and read a partial transcript of Cruz's press conference in response to the Enquirer report. I thought the transcription was wrong and had to listen for myself.

Nope, the transcription was correct -- it's right there at the 1.0 mark in the video.

"Let me be clear -- Donald Trump may be a rat, but I have no desire to copulate with him."

Good to know Ted. You didn't copulate with those five women. You might copulate with a rat? But, you wouldn't copulate with Donald Trump even if he were a rat. Perfectly clear alright.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Maggot - 03-27-2016

(03-26-2016, 07:53 PM)Cutz Wrote: Btw I'm pink slipping all of you and everyone must report to your local hospital for immediate evaluation by their psych wards.

I know what I'm talking about. I have a degree in behavioral science.

Bachelors degree? Only because I believe 4 years in the service teaches more than 2 years of social upheaval for some, probably most.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Donovan - 03-27-2016

(03-26-2016, 07:30 PM)Cutz Wrote:
(03-25-2016, 10:21 AM)Donovan Wrote:

I have a bachelor's in behavioral science. Would you like me to diagnose you? You have acute retardation with a side of dumbshititis.

Psychiatry is not a paid for college degree. It's med school followed by 4 years of on the job training with intense scrutiny at every level. But hey, as long as you're throwing qualifications out the window, please go hire a college dropout to be your divorce lawyer. Better yet, get open heart surgery from Mark Zuckerberg. I'm sure he knows exactly what to do.

Over here in the real world, I'm going to keep going to doctors for my medical advice. Because it's illegal for people without degrees to practice medicine. It's a little social construct that we all came up with to ensure a quality of care for critical roles in society. Doctors, lawyers, accountants, pilots. All those jobs where it takes actually knowing what the fuck you're doing to get anything accomplished.

You know why your stupid source couldn't get a psychiatrist to diagnose Trump? Because they'd get sued for diagnosing someone they hadn't had personal contact with. Because diagnosing a public image is the WORST fucking idea on earth. Which is exactly why you can't trust any of the people who were quoted. None of them have consequences if they're wrong. But hey, none of them have ever cracked open a DSM 5 either, so it's not like they know what the fuck they're wrong about.

Dumbass.

You seem cranky. Maybe because you're wrong on so many different levels all you have left is name calling? How often do you wipe your ass with that degree? Because, really, what else is it good for? Behavioral science lo fucking l. Or maybe it's because you're a twat who wants to vote for another twat, and you're mad that everyone else with half a brain knows he's a twat.

See, it's not "just one guy with a dubious degree" calling out the Donald for his textbook psychoses, it's a whole bunch of them. Very smart men and women of all types and tenors, all of them smart enough to leave toilet deposits worth more than your shitty degree in BS, and all agreed that your boy is a twat. I only copypasta one or two because if I copied them all it would take pages and pages, and I'd be afraid anyone reading who only has a BS degree wouldn't be able to keep up. But I posted lots and lots of links to those people who are smarter than you. All you have to do is click.
They did teach you how to click in college didn't they? It's almost like whistling. You just put your lips together, and blow me.