Mock
TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Whatever Junk (https://mockforums.net/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: We Don't Give A Fuck About This Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP (/thread-12364.html)

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Rootilda - 08-24-2020

Brendan Gleeson's in a weird little show called Mr Mercedes. It's based on a Stephen King series of novels. I really like it and he's extraordinary in it.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Maggot - 08-24-2020

(08-24-2020, 05:50 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(08-24-2020, 05:37 PM)Rootilda Wrote:  that cast. 

Yeah! Great choices. I recognized all the characters that I saw. Brendan Gleeson as trump is seriously creepy. He's exactly as I think trump is.

I was thinking Jason was your go to Trump twin.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 09-02-2020

hah

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Clang McFly - 09-02-2020

(09-02-2020, 02:36 PM)Duchess Wrote: hah

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 09-04-2020

This morning trump will be waking up even more hated than he was yesterday morning. Whatta colossal, wretched piece of shit he is.

General Matthis, General Kelly and the rest of them need to face the public and speak their truth.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Rootilda - 09-04-2020

There was the story about Trump refusing to go to Dover AFB to receive the bodies of fallen soldiers after the father of a Navy Seal that died during the disastrous Yemen raid berated him. The story about him calling captured GIs losers and how he didn't want amputees visible at military parades because yuck. Now the story about The Stars And Stripes that's been around since 1861 being ordered shut down by the Trump Admin after they posted a poll showing Biden in the lead.

And Trump defenders post ridiculous shit like this in his defense. I mean, come on. This is laughable.

[Image: qWGsb80.png]

(09-04-2020, 01:36 PM)Rootilda Wrote: There was the story about Trump refusing to go to Dover AFB to receive the bodies of fallen soldiers after the father of a Navy Seal that died during the disastrous Yemen raid berated him. 

Here is the father of that Navy Seal.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Rootilda - 09-04-2020

That's a good video but it won't change anyone's mind that worships Trump. There's a disconnect between truth/facts and what they believe.

(09-04-2020, 06:31 PM)Rootilda Wrote:  There's a disconnect between truth/facts and what they believe.

The blind faith. I've never seen anything like it in my life.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - sally - 09-04-2020

Thats a goddamn campaign ad, assholes. I dont worship Trump in the least, but I'm smart enough to recognize a smear ad when I see one, same thing they'll do with Biden. Ya'll are seriously retarded and can't think for yourselves.

Im not even voting, but your daily stupidity is getting to me.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Maggot - 09-04-2020

Harp    That's why I sit back sometimes and watch them wiggle like crazy whenever something about Trump comes out, Biden couldn't wait to say trump was unamerican, nasty, a dope after of course he said "If its true" All they have to do is say that then it gives them the right to say anything about Trump their little tiny hearts can put on the teleprompter for him to say. It's a smear campaign right before the election, there will be more.

Collusion, Russian cooperation, Stormy Daniels, books written by people to make a buck, he had a stroke, He said "pussy" it goes on and on.

This is why he's going to win, there are more people that see through all that crap than dont. Plus Biden, good luck with him. You think you're mad now, you guys aren't even going to know what to do with yourselves when he wins. Haha.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Maggot - 09-04-2020

I predict the left will go into spasms riot, burn, pillage all the things they said Trump would do if he lost. Like he would have to be removed by force. By force!  hah   If he lost he would be happy..........look at all the shit they have tossed at him, he punches back and they come at him he punches back again and they cry. 

The Mideast is finally coming to terms with each other and these dopes think what they are doing is soooooooo important. It makes me laugh. You don't hear a peep about it. 
The softball questions CNN ask's Biden about are all about Trump "Mr Biden......How disgusting do you think Donald trump is?"  The next question "Mr. Biden Donald trump said bla bla bla" 

Never "Mr. Biden what specifically would YOU do about Corona, the mideast, the riots, unemployment, the economy......." never a hard question. 

Ya know why.........Because it's scripted.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Clang McFly - 09-05-2020

(09-04-2020, 09:13 PM)Maggot Wrote: I predict the left will go into spasms riot, burn, pillage all the things they said Trump would do if he lost. Like he would have to be removed by force. By force!  hah   If he lost he would be happy..........look at all the shit they have tossed at him, he punches back and they come at him he punches back again and they cry. 

The Mideast is finally coming to terms with each other and these dopes think what they are doing is soooooooo important. It makes me laugh. You don't hear a peep about it. 
The softball questions CNN ask's Biden about are all about Trump "Mr Biden......How disgusting do you think Donald trump is?"  The next question "Mr. Biden Donald trump said bla bla bla" 

Never "Mr. Biden what specifically would YOU do about Corona, the mideast, the riots, unemployment, the economy......." never a hard question. 

I wish Trump was scripted. If he was asked that same question his answer would be Covefe...that's a nasty question...*long off topic nonsensical rant...fake news!...its a Democrat hoax...it's Obama's fault...kung flu...Mexico will pay for the wall....something something racist or sexist...tee time...*walks away*

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Rootilda - 09-05-2020

"The Mideast is finally coming to terms with each other"

Possibly the dumbest thing you've ever written here.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 09-05-2020

(09-04-2020, 09:13 PM)Maggot Wrote: I predict the left will go into spasms riot, burn, pillage all the things they said Trump would do if he lost. Like he would have to be removed by force. By force!  hah   If he lost he would be happy..........look at all the shit they have tossed at him, he punches back and they come at him he punches back again and they cry. 

Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Maggot - 09-05-2020

The UAE has normalized ties with Israel.  Look up Abraham accord. It's a big deal that a Muslim country accepts Israel. American media is to busy trying to take out Trump to be bothered with worldly venues. besides they can get their news on the web. Who needs real reporters when opinion pieces will do.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - BigMark - 09-05-2020

That's groundbreaking but Trump is Orange.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 09-05-2020

That's a joke, right? If not, that's just dumb.