Mock
TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Whatever Junk (https://mockforums.net/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: We Don't Give A Fuck About This Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP (/thread-12364.html)

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - BigMark - 09-05-2020

You put the numb in dumb.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Carsman - 09-05-2020

Talking about predictions, here's one (again) there will be big riots if Donald wins, and bigger riots if Joe wins!

There won't be winning either way, without riots!  Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Maggot - 09-05-2020

Tis the season.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Rootilda - 09-05-2020

[Image: oPtr9Dl.png]

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 09-06-2020

Of course he did, and he probably hired those whores to piss in the bed the Obama's slept in too. He has the mentality of a child. The trump cult will find it amusing and say it's trump being trump, they'll think it's perfectly acceptable and not see how disturbing it is.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Maggot - 09-06-2020

Is that the same guy that did the RNC convention years ago?

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - sally - 09-06-2020

(09-06-2020, 05:04 AM)Duchess Wrote: Of course he did, and he probably hired those whores to piss in the bed the Obama's slept in too. He has the mentality of a child. The trump cult will find it amusing and say it's trump being trump, they'll think it's perfectly acceptable and not see how disturbing it is.
No, I just want to see the video and find out who the faux-bama guy is in the picture . I looked it up and can't find anything.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 09-06-2020

Today there are a lot of people trying to find out who that actor is. 

Well then when I see or hear it I'll believe it.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Maggot - 09-06-2020

Maybe Reggie Brown, maybe he was talking to Trump about his skit, maybe the picture is out of context. Who the hell knows.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Rootilda - 09-06-2020

(09-06-2020, 11:26 AM)sally Wrote: Well then when I see or hear it I'll believe it.
Do you think they guy was photoshopped into the picture? Or that he's there for an interview and just happens to bear a striking resemblance to Trump's archenemy?

I dont know who the guy is or why he's in the picture. But until I do know, I'm not just going to believe that it's some guy Trump hired to pretend to be Obama so he can make a secret video that he jerks off to at night.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 09-25-2020

Sourpuss. He's hideous through & through.

[Image: GettyImages-1177447465.jpg]

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 09-25-2020

...and that's probably how I look whenever I hear his voice, like I've just smelled something revolting.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Maggot - 09-25-2020

Look up ahead..........A sign in the road. [Image: hqdefault.jpg]

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - cannongal - 09-25-2020

(09-25-2020, 06:56 PM)Duchess Wrote: Sourpuss. He's hideous through & through.

[Image: GettyImages-1177447465.jpg]

(09-25-2020, 06:58 PM)Duchess Wrote: ...and that's probably how I look whenever I hear his voice, like I've just smelled something revolting.

That's also what imadick looked like after smegma posted a pic of her saggy baggy 55 year old titties.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Rootilda - 09-26-2020

I'm flattered that you remember me and my saggy boobs because you're a non-entity to me. Zero recall for a zero personality.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Clang McFly - 09-26-2020

(09-25-2020, 06:58 PM)Duchess Wrote: ...and that's probably how I look whenever I hear his voice, like I've just smelled something revolting.
That's how I look in my new driver's license photo. I was sleep deprived and under the weather. What's Trump's excuse?

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Maggot - 09-26-2020

(09-26-2020, 08:02 AM)Clang McFly Wrote:
That's how I look in my new driver's license photo. I was sleep deprived and under the weather. What's Trump's excuse?

Probably that there were 100 pictures and someone looked for the worst one. It happens quite a bit and not just to Trump.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - cannongal - 09-26-2020

(09-26-2020, 12:30 AM)Rootilda Wrote: I'm flattered that you remember me and my saggy boobs because you're a non-entity to me. Zero recall for a zero personality.

I never saw them,  I just remember dick bitching about them for days, it was right before you got ban hammmered.  Have fun with your fantasy