Mock
TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Whatever Junk (https://mockforums.net/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: We Don't Give A Fuck About This Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP (/thread-12364.html)

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Clang McFly - 09-28-2020

(09-28-2020, 12:08 PM)Duchess Wrote: [Image: EjAk6AOWoAMCV6G?format=jpg&name=large]
hah

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Rootilda - 09-28-2020

Brad Pascale, Trump's fired campaign manager, was allegedly suicidal last night and taken to a medical facility. Now it's come out that he's being investigated for laundering millions of dollars for the Trump campaign AND his wife's face and arms are badly bruised. He's got a cop friend that apparently tried to change the narrative, making suicide appear more sympathetic than domestic violence.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 09-28-2020

I read he pulled a gun on her during an argument & went so far as to chamber a round. It would be great if the whole story would come out and I'm sure there are reporters on it even as I type this. 

FORT LAUDERDALE — Brad Parscale, former campaign manager to President Donald Trump, was in the middle of an armed standoff with police at his Fort Lauderdale home when unexpected help arrived: Officer Christopher Wilson, a personal friend.

Fort Lauderdale police on Monday released records detailing how Sunday’s standoff unfolded at Parscale’s home, starting with his wife’s call for help, police finding cuts and bruises on his wife that she said were caused by Parscale, and ending with officers detaining Parscale for psychiatric evaluation. Officers recovered 10 firearms from his home, including several pistols, a shotgun and rifle, and saw that Parscale’s wife had bruises on her arm and face.

Brad Parscale’s standoff with police officers happened Sunday afternoon on DeSoto Drive, where Parscale, 44, lives with his wife, Candice Parscale.

The confrontation with officers started after an argument between the couple. Candice Parscale says her husband chambered a round into a pistol during a heated exchange between the two.

It’s unclear what they were arguing about, but she says she fled the house in fear and ran to a neighbor’s residence, from which she called the cops.

On the phone, she told a 911 dispatcher that she heard a gunshot shortly after exiting the residence, and was afraid her husband was going to kill himself. Later, she told an officer she couldn’t be sure if it had been a gunshot, or a car backfiring.

https://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/fort-lauderdale/fl-ne-brad-parscale-suicide-attempt-saved-by-cop-friend-20200928-irc2wvhvczblhakhnsdnfeppme-story.html

I wonder how she feels about this story being perverted to make him the victim. The fucking Rs are all over twitter demanding sympathy for poor Brad.

Probably like crap, but she needs to quickly go in the opposite direction as fast as she can. 

How do you think Melania is feeling today? There won't be money for her prenup.  Smiley_emoticons_fies

She's probably been skimming funds just like the rest of them.

There are millions in missing inauguration funds. Not saying at all that it's connected to her. I don't know enough about to say one way or another, but if I'm thinking it you know damn well those who are investigating it have thought of it. It would be lax of them not to.

That Rose Garden abortion probably netted her some funds.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Maggot - 09-28-2020

"probably"  hah

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - sally - 09-28-2020

(09-28-2020, 02:05 PM)Rootilda Wrote: I wonder how she feels about this story being perverted to make him the victim. The fucking Rs are all over twitter demanding sympathy for poor Brad.
Did you watch the entire video? She didn't look too beat up to me. He was just standing ther talking calmly to one officer when another officer comes running from behind the truck screaming get on the ground and then tackles him to the cement. I guess he should have just got on the ground as quickly as possible, but he was probably taken by surprise while  calmly discussing his side of the story with another officer who was acting calm as well. You can even hear him say Jesus I didnt do anything when he got slammed on the ground.

I watched the video, but I didn't see her. The cop he was talking to is his friend, the other cops had been told he was violent and has weapons. Not defending anything, just commenting on what has been reported.

(09-28-2020, 04:06 PM)sally Wrote:
(09-28-2020, 02:05 PM)Rootilda Wrote: I wonder how she feels about this story being perverted to make him the victim. The fucking Rs are all over twitter demanding sympathy for poor Brad.
Did you watch the entire video? She didn't look too beat up to me. He was just standing ther talking calmly to one officer when another officer comes running from behind the truck screaming get on the ground and then tackles him to the cement. I guess he should have just got on the ground as quickly as possible, but he was probably taken by surprise while  calmly discussing his side of the story with another officer who was acting calm as well. You can even hear him say Jesus I didnt do anything when he got slammed on the ground.
You're right, I made the whole thing up. The Miami Herald is in league with me to smear Pascale's good name.

Quote:Police took 10 guns from Trump associate’s Florida home after wife showed them bruises

Read more here: https://www.miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/article246062390.html#storylink=cpy

Well here's the video. It doesn't look like he did anything to me.

https://www.wfla.com/news/florida/video-officer-tackles-former-trump-campaign-manager-outside-florida-home/

You should call the cops and let them know they're wrong.

I'm letting you know that you are wrong. Just because he's a Trump supporter you're ready to send this guy to gas chamber. You can clearly see in the video that the woman is not hurt nor does she mention anything about him hurting her.

Did you miss this?

Police took 10 guns from Trump associate’s Florida home after wife showed them bruises

Read more here: https://www.miamiherald.com/news/politic...rylink=cpy

I dont give a fuck what the Miami Herald reported, I watched the video which cannot possibly be flawed like a news report can. I dont see any bruises on her and she does not appear to be harmed at all and there was no stand off. Also they remove a person's guns when there is a report of them trying to harm themselves which is what the wife reported. Are you trying to argue with the body cam video that shows everything that happened from the time the cops arrived?

Dp

The wife called and said that he was threatening suicide, she never mentioned anything about him harming her. That's why he walks out telling the cop that he's not trying to kill himself. You can see it with your own eyes from beginning to end. You're such a goddamn asshole.