Mock
79 DAYS... - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Daily Greeting BS (https://mockforums.net/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: 79 DAYS... (/thread-12649.html)

RE: 79 DAYS... - cannongal - 12-21-2017

(12-21-2017, 06:42 PM)Duchess Wrote:

My beagles loved poop *gags* bunny poop, deer poop, horse poop. They liked to eat it & they liked to roll in it. The vet always told me not to worry about it unless they started eating their own.

My beagle eats his own. I've been through 4 different stool deterrents, doggie vitamins, and even putting Tabasco on his poop. I want to beat him to a bloody pulp, and sell him to a Chinese food restaurant. Pretty much at my wits end with him. Sigh...

RE: 79 DAYS... - sally - 12-21-2017

I've heard that there is some kind of underlying health problem when they eat their own poop. Or maybe he's just naturally a gross little bastard, dogs are disgusting creatures.

RE: 79 DAYS... - Duchess - 12-21-2017

(12-21-2017, 07:20 PM)cannongal Wrote: My beagle

You have a beagle! Greatest dogs ever. I'll always think so even after one of them destroyed a love seat. That same one used to steal employees lunches out of the barn if they were brown bagging it. One of them was scared shitless of thunderstorms and would try to crawl into the fridge if anyone opened the door. I loved those dogs a lot and wouldn't have taken a million bucks for 'em.

RE: 79 DAYS... - cannongal - 12-21-2017

(12-21-2017, 07:37 PM)sally Wrote: I've heard that there is some kind of underlying health problem when they eat their own poop. Or maybe he's just naturally a gross little bastard, dogs are disgusting creatures.

My vet told me it was a habit by now, they think he has Pica. we've had him since he was 5 weeks old, He is worm free, and has a clean bill of health, he just eats weird shit. Drywall, paper, cardboard, rocks, dirt, poop. I blame my husband, not once, since I met him, have I had a normal fucking dog...

RE: 79 DAYS... - Midwest Spy - 12-21-2017

My dog attacked the vacuum today when I was using it.

Literally biting it.

Hilarious! I had to put her in her kennel for her own sanity.

RE: 79 DAYS... - Maggot - 12-21-2017

You have a dog at your house that you stick in a kennel? I've heard of that before but it sounds strange to me for some reason. I guess if the dog is used to it its OK.

RE: 79 DAYS... - BigMark - 12-21-2017

Crate trained?

I'd like to show my kids THAT trick!

MS is a yuppie who has never owned dogs before. Of course he has a kennel for his little cockapoo or whatever the fuck it is. When Muffins misbehaves and eats her own puke and almost bites MS's hand off it's straight to the kennel she goes.

Now I want to BE a kennel and wrap my legs around a dog for 10 min.

RE: 79 DAYS... - Midwest Spy - 12-21-2017

She’s a pup, morons.

If we leave the house (without her) do you think we’re going to let her just roam around the house and chew everything up?

What kind of Bumpkins are you?

Is wrapping my legs around a puppy considered .......immoral? Only because I've done it a few times. It kinda felt good.

(12-21-2017, 09:48 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: She’s a pup, morons.

If we leave the house (without her) do you think we’re going to let her just roam around the house and chew everything up?

What kind of Bumpkins are you?

Country bumpkins. We leave the goddamn dog outside to fend for itself while we're gone.

RE: 79 DAYS... - aussiefriend - 12-24-2017

I don't know about over there in the USA, but here in Oz, people can get aggressive shopping around Christmas time, and Boxing day, everything is going cheap, so it pays to save your money and buy after Boxing day.

People get all hostile and weird, and there is such a thing as 'car park rage' or 'parking rage' or something like that, how stupid and retarded.

RE: 79 DAYS... - Duchess - 12-24-2017

Yes, they are aggressive! They are rude & obnoxious too and some people get the same sorta road rage that you referred to. Haven't you ever seen our Black Friday newsmakers? Crazy bastards.

RE: 79 DAYS... - Carsman - 12-24-2017

Last shopping day before Christmas! hah

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!

RE: 79 DAYS... - aussiefriend - 12-24-2017

(12-24-2017, 05:31 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Yes, they are aggressive! They are rude & obnoxious too and some people get the same sorta road rage that you referred to. Haven't you ever seen our Black Friday newsmakers? Crazy bastards.

It's monstrous, I mean, it's supposed to be about happiness, joy, caring, sharing and love. Instead, it's push and shove and hostility. I hate it.

I have given money to my teenager, so that she can get something better on Boxing Day. She also has other money from overseas, so I think this is much more smarter way of spending.

We have a seafood lunch planned, baked salmon, tiger prawns or shrimp, oysters. The best Christmas dinner I have had, is when we went to a five star hotel and stayed there a couple of days and had our dinner there. It was a huge responsibility I didn't have to bother with that year.

RE: 79 DAYS... - Clang McFly - 12-24-2017

(12-24-2017, 03:32 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: I don't know about over there in the USA, but here in Oz, people can get aggressive shopping around Christmas time, and Boxing day, everything is going cheap, so it pays to save your money and buy after Boxing day.

People get all hostile and weird, and there is such a thing as 'car park rage' or 'parking rage' or something like that, how stupid and retarded.

Went shopping for my nephew's gift cards yesterday. People weren't aggressive or violent. It was just more crowded than I like it and got tired of saying Sorry and excuse me over and over.

RE: 79 DAYS... - BigMark - 12-24-2017

See, you ARE ready for your first sexual encounter!

RE: 79 DAYS... - Clang McFly - 12-24-2017

hah