Mock
79 DAYS... - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Daily Greeting BS (https://mockforums.net/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: 79 DAYS... (/thread-12649.html)

RE: 79 DAYS... - Duchess - 01-04-2022

My stuff is still up, I'm waiting for the Three Kings to arrive on Thursday and then I'll put away the Christmas spirit.

RE: 79 DAYS... - MirahM - 01-04-2022

That is the way!

RE: 79 DAYS... - Carsman - 01-04-2022

(01-04-2022, 06:05 AM)Duchess Wrote: My stuff is still up, I'm waiting for the Three Kings to arrive on Thursday and then I'll put away the Christmas spirit.

Yeah when we were in NE for Christmas I waited for the Kings, but now here in SNAKEland (I HATE SNAKES) started doing it on the new year!

RE: 79 DAYS... - MirahM - 01-04-2022

I did not decorate this year. EXCEPT FOR THESE STUPID PAINTINGS I BOUGHT-OMG ONE OF THEM HAS A GOAT ON IT! I must send it to Duchess!
But anyway, now I have to find somewhere to store them. That was dumb.

I can't remember if I posted pics of them here or not

RE: 79 DAYS... - Duchess - 01-05-2022

I'm crazy about goats, send me all your goats.   hah

RE: 79 DAYS... - rothschild - 01-05-2022

I wonder if Sally BBQ'd those goats Mark sent her?

Doubtful, but Dick would have, he loved burying those cute little fuckers in the ground and smokin' them for neighborhood.

(01-05-2022, 03:22 PM)Duchess Wrote: Doubtful, but Dick would have, he loved burying those cute little fuckers in the ground and smokin' them for neighborhood.

Seriously?

RE: 79 DAYS... - sally - 01-05-2022

(01-05-2022, 03:16 PM)rothschild Wrote: I wonder if Sally BBQ'd those goats Mark sent her?

I never got them, I dont know where that dumbfuck sent them. They're probably in Florence Italy.

(01-05-2022, 03:26 PM)sally Wrote:
(01-05-2022, 03:16 PM)rothschild Wrote: I wonder if Sally BBQ'd those goats Mark sent her?

I never got them, I dont know where that dumbfuck sent them. They're probably in Florence Italy.

Probably.

(01-05-2022, 03:24 PM)rothschild Wrote:
(01-05-2022, 03:22 PM)Duchess Wrote: Doubtful, but Dick would have, he loved burying those cute little fuckers in the ground and smokin' them for neighborhood.

Seriously?

Yes.   21

(01-05-2022, 03:53 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(01-05-2022, 03:24 PM)rothschild Wrote:

Seriously?

Yes.   21

Don't know if you remember back when I showed up here, but I was part of a "raid", organized by Spam Addams. Remember him? His site was were I first ran into you. Anyway, I think I was the only one that LC allowed in, and my "mission" was to nick a Dick pic, which I did -- he was wearing holsters and I had a cohort shop tampon boxes on top of them. The next day I waited for him to show up and used the pic as my avvy, and sure enough, he lost his shit. Cried like a bitch for a good long time, as I recall.

Those were the days. hah

I'm pretty sure that was the group of people who came here thinking I was the person who had been hanging around their site creating ill will. It was so confusing at first. Come to find out it was a former member, Sinister. Man. Who the hell runs around the internet pretending they own an obscure little forum. It took awhile to get that straightened out. There are threads in the intro forum where it goes into more detail. It was around March of 2011. That was one of the stranger things I've encountered online.

(01-05-2022, 07:08 PM)Duchess Wrote: I'm pretty sure that was the group of people who came here thinking I was the person who had been hanging around their site creating ill will. It was so confusing at first. Come to find out it was a former member, Sinister. Man. Who the hell runs around the internet pretending they own an obscure little forum. It took awhile to get that straightened out. There are threads in the intro forum where it goes into more detail. It was around March of 2011. That was one of the stranger things I've encountered online.

I hung out on troll sites because "trolls" are fun to fuck with, and they had minimal moderation. I never took "trolling" serious, but some of those clowns did. I liked Spam, but I didn't know him very well, and he was undone by the infamous flaglerchat, who got ahold of his PI due to the domain being registered in his name. He left the interwebz as a result and I never ran into him again.

I liked him, he was fun, several of the trolls were fun and I'm friends with a couple of them to this day, more than one stayed in Mock after that, they liked it here.  hah I don't know why that amuses me.

(01-05-2022, 07:44 PM)Duchess Wrote: I liked him, he was fun, several of the trolls were fun and I'm friends with a couple of them to this day, more than one stayed in Mock after that, they liked it here.  hah I don't know why that amuses me.

As I recall, the only reason Mock was "raided" was because you enforced rules. I thought the "infiltration" thing was a hoot, and had some good fun. And Dick was the only cunt whose pic I nicked -- for whatever that's worth. Smiley_emoticons_wink

RE: 79 DAYS... - Clang McFly - 01-05-2022

(01-05-2022, 07:34 PM)rothschild Wrote:
(01-05-2022, 07:08 PM)Duchess Wrote: I'm pretty sure that was the group of people who came here thinking I was the person who had been hanging around their site creating ill will. It was so confusing at first. Come to find out it was a former member, Sinister. Man. Who the hell runs around the internet pretending they own an obscure little forum. It took awhile to get that straightened out. There are threads in the intro forum where it goes into more detail. It was around March of 2011. That was one of the stranger things I've encountered online.

I hung out on troll sites because "trolls" are fun to fuck with, and they had minimal moderation. I never took "trolling" serious, but some of those clowns did. I liked Spam, but I didn't know him very well, and he was undone by the infamous flaglerchat, who got ahold of his PI due to the domain being registered in his name. He left the interwebz as a result and I never ran into him again.
Flaglerchat infamous? Hardly. jack/Ma Huang Sor is infamous. He took that whiny ass troll and made him his bitch.

RE: 79 DAYS... - rothschild - 01-06-2022

(01-05-2022, 11:35 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:

Flaglerchat infamous? Hardly. jack/Ma Huang Sor is infamous. He took that whiny ass troll and made him his bitch.

One doesn't negate the other. Flagler had a page in encyclopedia dramatica. Dewd fucked a LOT of people over, sick puppy that he was. What he lacked in sophistication was more than made up for with extreme OCD. A pitbull on a porkchop when it came to sniffing out PI, and was ruthless once he got it. I saw some people get their covers pulled and it was hilarious what was exposed in a few instances, all because of silly mistakes -- like using the same e-mail for a flame tournament that you use to post on a fetish forum about your love for gay piss sex.

As far as I know flagler died about 6-7 years ago. Don't know anything about the fellow you mentioned, but flag got trolled a number of times, the best of which was pulled off by Spam Addams, who set up a fake family reunion, and some of the nut's relatives took the bait. Flag was more than a little pissed and ultimately got his revenge, getting Spam's PI and almost getting him fired.

RE: 79 DAYS... - Clang McFly - 01-06-2022

(01-06-2022, 12:30 AM)rothschild Wrote:

One doesn't negate the other. Flagler had a page in encyclopedia dramatica. Dewd fucked a LOT of people over, sick puppy that he was. What he lacked in sophistication was more than made up for with extreme OCD. A pitbull on a porkchop when it came to sniffing out PI, and was ruthless once he got it. I saw some people get their covers pulled and it was hilarious what was exposed in a few instances, all because of silly mistakes -- like using the same e-mail for a flame tournament that you use to post on a fetish forum about your love for gay piss sex.

As far as I know flagler died about 6-7 years ago. Don't know anything about the fellow you mentioned, but flag got trolled a number of times, the best of which was pulled off by Spam Addams, who set up a fake family reunion, and some of the nut's relatives took the bait. Flag was more than a little pissed and ultimately got his revenge, getting Spam's PI and almost getting him fired.

jack is still alive. Flaglerchat dead. Last I heard, his estate still owes jack some money.

RE: 79 DAYS... - rothschild - 01-06-2022

(01-06-2022, 07:41 AM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(01-06-2022, 12:30 AM)rothschild Wrote:

jack is still alive. Flaglerchat dead. Last I heard, his estate still owes jack some money.

You mean Jack Venooker? I ran into him on a site called Reject Haven back around 2007. Had a sidekick named riotgear, who liked to watch his wife get fucked by black "gentlemen". Colorful character, jack, and seriously full of bullshit. It was Jack that inspired the term "a legend in his own mind". hah