Mock
79 DAYS... - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Daily Greeting BS (https://mockforums.net/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: 79 DAYS... (/thread-12649.html)

RE: 79 DAYS... - Clang McFly - 01-06-2022

(01-06-2022, 12:12 PM)rothschild Wrote:
(01-06-2022, 07:41 AM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(01-06-2022, 12:30 AM)rothschild Wrote:
(01-05-2022, 11:35 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(01-05-2022, 07:34 PM)rothschild Wrote: I hung out on troll sites because "trolls" are fun to fuck with, and they had minimal moderation. I never took "trolling" serious, but some of those clowns did. I liked Spam, but I didn't know him very well, and he was undone by the infamous flaglerchat, who got ahold of his PI due to the domain being registered in his name. He left the interwebz as a result and I never ran into him again.
Flaglerchat infamous? Hardly. jack/Ma Huang Sor is infamous. He took that whiny ass troll and made him his bitch.

One doesn't negate the other. Flagler had a page in encyclopedia dramatica. Dewd fucked a LOT of people over, sick puppy that he was. What he lacked in sophistication was more than made up for with extreme OCD. A pitbull on a porkchop when it came to sniffing out PI, and was ruthless once he got it. I saw some people get their covers pulled and it was hilarious what was exposed in a few instances, all because of silly mistakes -- like using the same e-mail for a flame tournament that you use to post on a fetish forum about your love for gay piss sex.

As far as I know flagler died about 6-7 years ago. Don't know anything about the fellow you mentioned, but flag got trolled a number of times, the best of which was pulled off by Spam Addams, who set up a fake family reunion, and some of the nut's relatives took the bait. Flag was more than a little pissed and ultimately got his revenge, getting Spam's PI and almost getting him fired.

jack is still alive. Flaglerchat dead. Last I heard, his estate still owes jack some money.

You mean Jack Venooker? I ran into him on a site called Reject Haven back around 2007. Had a sidekick named riotgear, who liked to watch his wife get fucked by black "gentlemen". Colorful character, jack, and seriously full of bullshit. It was Jack that inspired the term "a legend in his own mind".  hah

Eh, jack is a harmless "old man". 

Back when he owned the site Trollkingdom Radio site he did radio shows where he sounded like a teenager, but swore it was his voice. I didn't press him on the issue but part of me believes the voice was actually his teenage son.

RE: 79 DAYS... - Duchess - 09-30-2022

It's not 79 days, it's 86 days. 

I've seen Christmas commercials this week and I know Christmas is in some stores right now.

RE: 79 DAYS... - Clang McFly - 09-30-2022

(09-30-2022, 01:49 PM)Duchess Wrote: It's not 79 days, it's 86 days. 

I've seen Christmas commercials this week and I know Christmas is in some stores right now.

RE: 79 DAYS... - Duchess - 09-30-2022

You remembered! They are playing our song, Clang. Shake dat ass, big boy. I'll join you.

RE: 79 DAYS... - Clang McFly - 09-30-2022

(09-30-2022, 02:36 PM)Duchess Wrote: You remembered! They are playing our song, Clang. Shake dat ass, big boy. I'll join you.

Dancingparty Smiley-rolling-joint Smiley-rolling-joint 104 89

RE: 79 DAYS... - Duchess - 10-01-2022

I just listened to that song again. It makes me feel happy. I'm Snoopy. Heheh.  Smiley_emoticons_smile

RE: 79 DAYS... - Clang McFly - 10-01-2022

(10-01-2022, 06:50 AM)Duchess Wrote: I just listened to that song again. It makes me feel happy. I'm Snoopy. Heheh.  Smiley_emoticons_smile

I'm Charlie Brown. But I'm trying to be less like him or more like him, whichever is better.

RE: 79 DAYS... - BigMark - 10-01-2022

You do you, wait what?

RE: 79 DAYS... - Clang McFly - 10-01-2022

(10-01-2022, 10:13 PM)BigMark Wrote: You do you, wait what?

I've been doing myself for 36 years. Its overrated.

RE: 79 DAYS... - Duchess - 11-11-2022

I'm normally full of the Christmas spirit this time of year. I have none. Help.

RE: 79 DAYS... - Carsman - 11-11-2022

Have not seen many places displaying Christmas decorations yet, guess they’re waiting to get through with Thanksgiving first.

RE: 79 DAYS... - MirahM - 11-11-2022

(11-11-2022, 06:17 PM)Duchess Wrote: I'm normally full of the Christmas spirit this time of year. I have none. Help.

No help from me sorry. Unless you want to sit on my lap and tell me if you've been good or bad

RE: 79 DAYS... - Clang McFly - 11-11-2022

(11-11-2022, 06:17 PM)Duchess Wrote: I'm normally full of the Christmas spirit this time of year. I have none. Help.

Sending positive vibes your way. I'm trying to be upbeat about the upcoming holidays and trying not to think about the looming car or health crisis that most likely befall me before the year's end. If nothing else....The Bro Show, Mens Expo should be a good time tomorrow.

RE: 79 DAYS... - Rootilda2 - 11-12-2022

(01-06-2022, 01:38 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(01-06-2022, 12:30 AM)rothschild Wrote:
(01-05-2022, 11:35 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Flaglerchat infamous? Hardly. jack/Ma Huang Sor is infamous. He took that whiny ass troll and made him his bitch.

One doesn't negate the other. Flagler had a page in encyclopedia dramatica. Dewd fucked a LOT of people over, sick puppy that he was. What he lacked in sophistication was more than made up for with extreme OCD. A pitbull on a porkchop when it came to sniffing out PI, and was ruthless once he got it. I saw some people get their covers pulled and it was hilarious what was exposed in a few instances, all because of silly mistakes -- like using the same e-mail for a flame tournament that you use to post on a fetish forum about your love for gay piss sex.

As far as I know flagler died about 6-7 years ago. Don't know anything about the fellow you mentioned, but flag got trolled a number of times, the best of which was pulled off by Spam Addams, who set up a fake family reunion, and some of the nut's relatives took the bait. Flag was more than a little pissed and ultimately got his revenge, getting Spam's PI and almost getting him fired.

jack is still alive. Flaglerchat dead. Last I heard, his estate still owes jack some money.

You mean Jack Venooker? I ran into him on a site called Reject Haven back around 2007. Had a sidekick named riotgear, who liked to watch his wife get fucked by black "gentlemen". Colorful character, jack, and seriously full of bullshit. It was Jack that inspired the term "a legend in his own mind".  hah

Back when he owned the site Trollkingdom Radio site he did radio shows where he sounded like a teenager, but swore it was his voice. I didn't press him on the issue but part of me believes the voice was actually his teenage son.

Reading this was a blast from the past. I remember people being absolutely terrified of Flaglerchat, the guy was a fucking lunatic.

RE: 79 DAYS... - cannongal - 11-14-2022

hah really?  Please bring up previous posts where you are full of Christmas spirit.   I'll wait! 

(11-12-2022, 01:03 AM)Rootilda2 Wrote:
(01-06-2022, 01:38 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(01-06-2022, 12:30 AM)rothschild Wrote: One doesn't negate the other. Flagler had a page in encyclopedia dramatica. Dewd fucked a LOT of people over, sick puppy that he was. What he lacked in sophistication was more than made up for with extreme OCD. A pitbull on a porkchop when it came to sniffing out PI, and was ruthless once he got it. I saw some people get their covers pulled and it was hilarious what was exposed in a few instances, all because of silly mistakes -- like using the same e-mail for a flame tournament that you use to post on a fetish forum about your love for gay piss sex.

Reading this was a blast from the past. I remember people being absolutely terrified of Flaglerchat, the guy was a fucking lunatic.
He was an excellent lunatic!  Just ask duchess about being afraid of him!

RE: 79 DAYS... - Duchess - 11-14-2022

(11-14-2022, 01:30 PM)cannongal Wrote: hah really?  Please bring up previous posts where you are full of Christmas spirit.   I'll wait! 

Why would you know anything like that about me?

While you're waiting, hold your breath. Thanks!

RE: 79 DAYS... - sally - 11-14-2022

As far as I remember you were always decorating early and planning your Christmas crap.

RE: 79 DAYS... - Duchess - 11-14-2022

Right, and I've been pretty friggin' vocal about it over the years. She didn't even try looking.

RE: 79 DAYS... - Duchess - 11-29-2022

I'm looking for reindeer poop & coal.

RE: 79 DAYS... - Clang McFly - 11-29-2022

(11-29-2022, 10:49 AM)Duchess Wrote: I'm looking for reindeer poop & coal.

In the woods, coal stove.