Mock
79 DAYS... - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Daily Greeting BS (https://mockforums.net/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: 79 DAYS... (/thread-12649.html)

RE: 79 DAYS... - Duchess - 12-19-2022

Brown chicken, brown cow!  Sarcastic

It's Christmas week, Mockers!

RE: 79 DAYS... - Clang McFly - 12-19-2022

(12-19-2022, 07:37 AM)Duchess Wrote: It's Christmas week, Mockers!

Much better Springsteen Christmas song.

RE: 79 DAYS... - MirahM - 12-19-2022

(12-19-2022, 05:58 AM)Duchess Wrote: How does your sister get to make a decision on her own that affects other family members? Is that normal? I don't have sisters so I don't know that dynamic. Given it affects a number of people, shouldn't everyone have a say in how it goes down? 

She cries the loudest when she doesnt' get her way. It isn't usually like this. Nothing is usual anymore, except for her doing what she wants.
Mom is retired, I am working intermittently and she is working and has 4 days off, my other sister works and has the week off. (It is her cabin by the way) 
The asshole sister doesn't really understand that mom doesnt' travel well and won't be going to stay overnight. I can drive mom out there for the day, but that just doesn't make sense to me.
Its a "cabin" but it sleeps 6 with an extra blow up mattress.

(12-19-2022, 10:51 AM)MirahM Wrote: She cries the loudest when she doesnt' get her way. It isn't usually like this. Nothing is usual anymore, except for her doing what she wants.
Mom is retired, I am working intermittently and she is working and has 4 days off, my other sister works and has the week off. (It is her cabin by the way) 
The asshole sister doesn't really understand that mom doesnt' travel well and won't be going to stay overnight. I can drive mom out there for the day, but that just doesn't make sense to me.
Its a "cabin" but it sleeps 6 with an extra blow up mattress.

Holy moly, cries the loudest. Well alrighty then. Have you made a decision?

Given what I know about your heart, I don't think it would be a fun time for you, you would be thinking about your mom alone on Christmas.

Yeah, I will spend it with my mom. And I will see how this weeks conversations goes.

RE: 79 DAYS... - cannongal - 12-19-2022

Cries the loudest:    hah hah hah

According to Mirah!  

I can totally see mirah crying the loudest.   Her sister wanted a romantic Christmas,  and Mirah says nope, fuck you,  our mother should be there hah

My sister spends very little time w/ her family. It isn't like he is taking her to a cabin he rented himself or that they rented together-they are getting a freebie from thier other sister who could be renting it out for Christmas but instead they are like, "We want to go even tho mom can't"

The time I cried the loudest my other sister slapped me down too, so I just say "fuck it" and hang w/ my mom or those that want to do the family thing. I don't guilt anyone-its not like that, I just make a note and observe.

(12-19-2022, 11:45 AM)cannongal Wrote: I can totally see mirah crying the loudest.   Her sister wanted a romantic Christmas,  and Mirah says nope, fuck you,  our mother should be there hah

I can't. She's fair minded and I haven't ever read her crying like a little bitch.

In my mind, romance is a private thing, it'a between a couple, not between a couple and their siblings or a couple and their parent. I get that you're in relationships where partners are shared so your romance might include 3 or more people but I find it hard to believe you'd consider a weekend with family as romantic, it's not.

RE: 79 DAYS... - cannongal - 12-19-2022

(12-19-2022, 11:48 AM)MirahM Wrote: My sister spends very little time w/ her family. It isn't like he is taking her to a cabin he rented himself or that they rented together-they are getting a freebie from thier other sister who could be renting it out for Christmas but instead they are like, "We want to go even tho mom can't"

The time I cried the loudest my other sister slapped me down too, so I just say "fuck it" and hang w/ my mom or those that want to do the family thing. I don't guilt anyone-its not like that, I just make a note and observe.

Ok, so sister a wants to go to sister b's cabin,  and sister b is ok with this?  Are you the only one who is not ok, because you are a momma baby? I don't get it

CG, she doesn't want to leave her mom alone on Christmas. WTF.

(12-19-2022, 12:08 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(12-19-2022, 11:45 AM)cannongal Wrote: I can totally see mirah crying the loudest.   Her sister wanted a romantic Christmas,  and Mirah says nope, fuck you,  our mother should be there hah

I can't. She's fair minded and I haven't ever read her crying like a little bitch.

In my mind, romance is a private thing, it'a between a couple, not between a couple and their siblings or a couple and their parent. I get that you're in relationships where partners are shared so your romance might include 3 or more people but I find it hard to believe you'd consider a weekend with family as romantic, it's not.

And its Christmas. She spent all summer with him, I saw her once. I live on the other side of the mountain and have been over here since the week before Thanksgiving-I saw her only at the meal and for the first time yesterday. Who tries to plan a "romantic" thing w/ the boyfriend during Christmas when it should be family time in my opinion.

What you don't get Canon is that the sister that owns the cabin was planning on being there the whole time also-so it is not like I am crashing the party. 

And to be fair I am not "whining" about this outloud to any family member, which is why I did it here! Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

So thanks all for listening and thank you Duchess for your understanding! Now lets play some fucking holiday music!

I love Bruce Springstein's "Santa claus is coming to town" by the way.

I just found this song. Fucking A. Kind of funny. 

Well damn! Its only avail on Youtube. F**k Christmas by Eric Idle

I was creepin' on the local board and someone posted something to the affect--don't give Santa credit for the big gifts you get your kids (iPads, iPhones, technology gifts, etc.) and this person went on to say that not all families can afford to give their kids such expensive gifts and people lost their goddamn minds. They were shouting everything from, my kid, my choice, don't tell me what to do, you raise your kids your way, I'll raise mine, my way, and it went on & on. Some were very irate. 

RE: 79 DAYS... - sally - 12-19-2022

Is it like a next door type of board? Some old bitch had me banned from nextdoor claiming that I was spreading false information about covid because I posted a link to a Rand Paul article about a study on natural immunity. She's nuts, she stands at the bottom of the bridge every Friday with this other old crazy bat holding up a BLM sign and there is not a black person in sight. Bunch of funcking lunatics on there always fighting about something or other, I can't believe I live near these people.

They would totally fight about the Santa thing too. It doesn't matter what it is, they fight about it.

(12-19-2022, 02:09 PM)sally Wrote: Is it like a next door type of board? 

Yeah, and many use their real names. I don't know most of those people and my opinion every time I read that board is whatta bunch of assholes. 

(12-19-2022, 02:14 PM)sally Wrote:  It doesn't matter what it is, they fight about it.

Sounds like Mock.   Sarcastic

This one requires you to use your real name. We have a local business so I can't be on there acting unprofessional even though I would like to with some of those assholes. I was glad when they banned me because I have a hard time keeping my mouth shut.