Mock
sports fans? NFL players missing off florida - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Discussions, Opinions & Debate (https://mockforums.net/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: sports fans? NFL players missing off florida (/thread-1307.html)

Pages: 1 2

- Lady Cop - 03-01-2009

NFL FOOTBALL
2 NFL players among Fla. missing boaters
The Detroit Lions' Corey Smith and Oakland Raiders' Marquis Cooper were among four boaters missing off Florida's Gulf Coast.

- Borndragon - 03-01-2009

That's some fucked up news.

- Momster - 03-01-2009

woah... how does that happen?

- Lady Cop - 03-01-2009

Momster Wrote:woah... how does that happen?
the weather can change in a heartbeat out there.

- Momster - 03-01-2009

That's scary. I'm so afraid of the ocean. I would love to hang out on a cruise ship....that never left dock!! lol

- Lady Cop - 03-01-2009

a 21-foot boat might as well be an inner tube in heavy seas. i hope they all were wearing life vests. but unless they have flares, they won't be found in the dark. whatever happened, they've been out there one entire night already. and no ship-to-shore radio contact was made. not good.

- Sinister - 03-01-2009

The loss of a Detroit Lion isn't of any more concern to me than misplacing an ink pen.

- Borndragon - 03-01-2009

[user=7]Sinister[/user] wrote:
Quote:The loss of a Detroit Lion isn't of any more concern to me than misplacing an ink pen.

Then don't post in the thread, ya, stupid twat.

The value of human life and the lives of Pro Football players is a concern to many others and no one cares what your tard ass thinks.

Sinister = Stupid, Piece of shit Mod!

- Sinister - 03-01-2009

Borndragon Wrote:Then don't post in the thread, ya, stupid twat.
Pardon me, but do you claim some authority that allows you to tell other people which threads they can post in?

Nope....didn't think so.

- Liquid - 03-01-2009

be careful Born or another good thread will get locked if you aggravate sinCUNTer. Then this site would have even less reasons then it currently has to visit on a regular basis.

- Lady Cop - 03-01-2009

here are the missing. two are formercollege players. they're all young. my heart goes out to the families. coast guard will continue searching tonight.

[Image: 5865_010309coreysmith2.mugshot-and-carousel-140x145.jpg]

Corey Smith

[Image: 5866_010309cooper.mugshot-and-carousel-140x145.jpg]

Victor Cooper

[Image: 5887_030109WillBleakley.mugshot-and-caro...40x145.jpg]

Will Bleakley

[Image: 5888_030109NickSchuyler.mugshot-and-caro...40x145.jpg]

Nick Schuyler

- DPD Chick - 03-02-2009

he wasn't really a lion anymore anyway, he was a free agent.
Sad, they are probably gone forever.

- Duchess - 03-02-2009

I've been trying to find updated information on this story and it is proving very difficult...I just read that they were on a 21 ft. boat, I sure hope that is wrong...Who the hell would go out into the ocean on that size boat ?...HELLO

- Lady Cop - 03-02-2009

i've been checking with florida news online for updates. it was a 21-foot boat, and when they went out Sat. AM the weather was good. but seas and wind became very high. coast guard is still searching. if they went in the water and have been immersed for the past 2 nights, hypothermia is a big concern.

- Duchess - 03-02-2009

Thank you, jb

- Lady Cop - 03-02-2009

you're welcome...this is the latest. but no confirmation of who it is.

CLEARWATER, FL -- The Coast Guard has located a boat with one person clinging to its side in the search for two NFL players and two friends missing at sea, according to our Gannett sister station WTSP in Tampa.

In a morning update, the U.S. Coast Guard says it has now searched 16,000 square miles of the Gulf of Mexico, but has not seen any sign of four missing fishermen or their boat.

- Lady Cop - 03-02-2009

this young man is the one found, he has been flown to hospital. hopefully he can tell what happened.

[Image: 5888_030109NickSchuyler.mugshot-and-caro...40x145.jpg]

Nick Schuyler

- Liquid - 03-02-2009

a 21 foot boot going 50 miles out to sea is CRAZY and everyone knows it. My friend has a 25 foot boot and never ever goes that far out. Just to dangerous.

- Duchess - 03-02-2009

Liquid Wrote:a 21 foot boot going 50 miles out to sea is CRAZY and everyone knows it. My friend has a 25 foot boot and never ever goes that far out. Just to dangerous.
That's exactly why I thought someone musta got the size of the boat wrong...Ocean waves on a simple, normal day are very powerful, that's just plain ol' shit for brains to venture into the ocean on such a small boat.

- Lady Cop - 03-02-2009

[Image: 030209_survivor4.jpg]
AP/FNC
URGENT: One of four missing boaters ⿿ Nick Schuyler, left ⿿ found clinging to overturned vessel as search intensifies for friend Will Bleakley and NFL players Marquis Cooper and Corey Smith PHOTOS