Mock
Luke versus FAHQ - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Discussions, Opinions & Debate (https://mockforums.net/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Luke versus FAHQ (/thread-1340.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

- Middle Finger - 02-23-2009

I think between these two new members ... Luke crushes FAHQ.

- The Antagonist - 02-23-2009

easily

- sally - 02-23-2009

:;wgaf::::finger::

- Sinister - 02-23-2009

Middle Finger Wrote:I think between these two new members ... Luke crushes FAHQ.

It's too early to tell for sure. The jury is still out. We shall see.....

Admit it, MF; you would have a different opinion of FAHQ if she had huge knockers. Or if she even claimed to have huge knockers.

Sinister Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:I think between these two new members ... Luke crushes FAHQ.

Admit it, MF; you would have a different opinion of FAHQ if she had huge knockers. Or if she even claimed to have huge knockers.

Truthfully, the "too" and "to" thing along with Sally's friendship would have overridden it.

- Sinister - 02-23-2009

Middle Finger Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:

Truthfully, the "too" and "to" thing along with Sally's friendship would have overridden it.
I call BULLSHIT!!!! Not buying that for a second, ya freaky tit-worshipper. ::lmao::

- sally - 02-23-2009

Middle Finger Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:

I do not have a friendship with her you crazy bastard and I find it quite annoying that you find b- cups annoying.::finger::::finger::

sally Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:

I do not have a friendship with her you crazy bastard and I find it quite annoying that you find b- cups annoying.::finger::::finger::

Why the fuck would I love B cups when there are C cups and beyond to be had?

Boy-defender.

- FAHQTOO - 02-23-2009

MF, does your wife know that you only married her for her tits?

- Duchess - 02-23-2009

sally Wrote:I do not have a friendship with her you crazy bastard and I find it quite annoying that you find b- cups annoying.::finger::::finger::
If you are defending B cups 'cuz that is what yours are, I will admit that the photo you shared showed a lovely cleavage...I'm sure your push up bra played a role but, nonetheless, it was a pretty package.

FAHQTOO Wrote:MF, does your wife know that you only married her for her tits?

She knows it was an odds stacker.

- FAHQTOO - 02-23-2009

Middle Finger Wrote:
FAHQTOO Wrote:MF, does your wife know that you only married her for her tits?
She knows it was an odds stacker.
I'm sure she married you for all the right reasons, and not for the inadequate size of your dick.

- Luke Warmwater - 02-23-2009

34B isn't so bad....you just have to consider the quality of the nurpples into the equation. If they look like pancakes then fuggetaboutit.

- Duchess - 02-23-2009

Exactly what are guys looking for when it comes to nippes ?...I never knew guys had a criteria when it came to that...And what do you mean by pancakes ?...Boobs flat like pancakes ?...I can see how that would be a turn off...Like a limp dick, right ?

- sally - 02-23-2009

Duchess Wrote:
sally Wrote:I do not have a friendship with her you crazy bastard and I find it quite annoying that you find b- cups annoying.::finger::::finger::
If you are defending B cups 'cuz that is what yours are, I will admit that the photo you shared showed a lovely cleavage...I'm sure your push up bra played a role but, nonetheless, it was a pretty package.
Thank you. I was measured a 36 C, but I don't think b-cups are bad if they are shaped nicely. If Frank sends anyone back to newbie hall for having small breasts like he claimed then I will sue for discrimination. Screen shots will be saved and I will notify the service provider.

- FAHQTOO - 02-23-2009

Luke Warmwater Wrote:34B isn't so bad....you just have to consider the quality of the nurpples into the equation. If they look like pancakes then fuggetaboutit.

No pancakes here. I know what you mean though, I always had the same thought about guys that have their balls hanging half way to their knees. EWW...

- FAHQTOO - 02-23-2009

FAHQTOO Wrote:
Luke Warmwater Wrote:34B isn't so bad....you just have to consider the quality of the nurpples into the equation. If they look like pancakes then fuggetaboutit.

No pancakes here. I know what you mean though, I always had the same thought about guys that have their balls hanging half way to their knees. Ehttp://WWW.
WTF is that ? I should have said yuck?

Duchess Wrote:Exactly what are guys looking for when it comes to nippes ?...I never knew guys had a criteria when it came to that...And what do you mean by pancakes ?...Boobs flat like pancakes ?...I can see how that would be a turn off...Like a limp dick, right ?

naw, I'm talking about pancake nipples...disgusting. If I want pancakes I'll go to IHOP.

- sally - 02-23-2009

Duchess Wrote:Exactly what are guys looking for when it comes to nippes ?...I never knew guys had a criteria when it came to that...And what do you mean by pancakes ?...Boobs flat like pancakes ?...I can see how that would be a turn off...Like a limp dick, right ?
I think he meant the kind of areolas that are flat and look like they were tattooed on.

sally Wrote:
I think he meant the kind of areolas that are flat and look like they were tattooed on.

What the fuck's this got to do with the Littlest Mermaid?