Mock
Moral Panic - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Discussions, Opinions & Debate (https://mockforums.net/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Moral Panic (/thread-13791.html)

Pages: 1 2

Moral Panic - Fry Guy - 04-07-2019

Moral Panic is bad okay

RE: Moral Panic - MirahM - 04-07-2019

Propaganda machine.

Who really is the fearful one? That is, if you are being honest with yourself.

Would you say the old white haired men in congress are afraid of change?

No one is trying to hang Trump like the salem witch trials. Please. Lets be honest here. Hmmm.

Also, this is Trump playing the victim card. He is soooooooo harassed. The HIGHEST FORM OF PRESIDENTIAL harrasment he says.
But is he not the one doing the harrasing?

RE: Moral Panic - Fry Guy - 04-07-2019

Of course not.

I would say that the basis for a person's race or gender does not predicate their personality, desires, hopes and dreams and that there is no uni-thought consistent with a person's gender and a person's race. Furthermore I think ANYONE who does this is by definition racist and sexist. Do you think that fair comment and if not why? Why do YOU choose to do it?

www.magapill.com =/= 97% of reporting by most networks on Trump being bad. It just doesn't. It is also NOT the case that the obvious narrative pushes like the Mueller collusion and the Covington Kids and the many issues before that needed to be retracted or edited AFTER they had already made their way around the world, are either fair journalism, nor are they an attempt to do anything less than create a moral panic.

No one is trying to hang Trump? No but there have been attempts on his life. There has also been an attempt to call him out as being treasonous. What IS the crime of Treason and what punishment does it carry? Let's be perfectly honest here. Hmmmm.

Is it not true that propaganda does cause moral panic and has people honestly believe all types of radical things like The President who:
Bombed Russia's Allies in Syria;
Armed Russia's enemies, Ukraine;
Strengthen NATO;
Is trying to reduce Russia's energy capacity by competing heavily in the marketplace but also by going off on Germany for buying Russian energy;
Put sanctions on Russia;
Kicked out a heap of Russian diplomats;
Is trying to reverse policy on Iran;
Is wedging America against any geo-political alliance with North Korea/China/Russia;

.....is an agent of Russia? C'mon. With all this in mind, watch it again. This is water is wet kind of stuff.

RE: Moral Panic - Blindgreed1 - 04-08-2019

(04-07-2019, 11:08 PM)MirahM Wrote: Also, this is Trump playing the victim card. He is soooooooo harassed. The HIGHEST FORM OF PRESIDENTIAL harrasment he says.
But is he not the one doing the harrasing?

I didn't see anything that lead me to believe this was a Trump production.

RE: Moral Panic - MirahM - 04-08-2019

That may be. But he has tweeted those words, that he is the most harrassed president.

RE: Moral Panic - BigMark - 04-08-2019

He is, people really hate him.

RE: Moral Panic - Maggot - 04-08-2019

Yeah I have to say he is the most vilified president, that's what he gets for not being so PC and saying what he says before thinking so much plus tweeting and not bending to the media but................that's why people like him and many people just don't get that. Especially the ABHS   or the American bleeding heart Society. Oh well, he may be on quite a few shit lists like Hollywood, media, liberals but in the end they are the minority and they know it.

(04-08-2019, 11:53 AM)Maggot Wrote: Yeah I have to say he is the most vilified president, that's what he gets for not being so PC and saying what he says before thinking so much plus tweeting and not bending to the media but................that's why people like him and many people just don't get that. Especially the ABHS   or the American bleeding heart Society. Oh well, he may be on quite a few shit lists like Hollywood, media, liberals but in the end they are the minority and they know it.

It's "totes the in-crowd thing to do ATM."

RE: Moral Panic - Duchess - 04-08-2019

It's not "the in-crowd thing" to do for fucks sake. That imbecile is a cocksuckin' menace to society and rational minded people call it out. He's an unqualified, piece of shit president.

(04-08-2019, 12:13 PM)Duchess Wrote: It's not "the in-crowd thing" to do for fucks sake. That imbecile is a cocksuckin' menace to society and rational minded people call it out. He's an unqualified, piece of shit president.
Actually it is and the rationale is debatable. If you think for one minute that there aren't any crackpot Trump haters think again.

RE: Moral Panic - Rootilda - 04-08-2019

Yeah, those constant memes about Obama and Michelle being apes, etc were all just in good fun. Not harassment at all. McConnell vowing to make Obama a one term president? He said it with love.

Ya fucking mooks.

(04-08-2019, 02:09 PM)Rootilda Wrote: Yeah, those constant memes about Obama and Michelle being apes, etc were all just in good fun.  Not harassment at all.  McConnell vowing to make Obama a one term president?  He said it with love.

Ya fucking mooks.

I must have missed those, but I do remember all of the memes with Michelle's "package." I'm fairly certain that if you were to count all the memes by president, Trump would be winning by a landslide.

RE: Moral Panic - Maggot - 04-08-2019

Yeah, Trump wears Micheals monkey charm on his pinky.

RE: Moral Panic - Duchess - 04-08-2019

(04-08-2019, 02:05 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: If you think for one minute that there aren't any crackpot Trump haters think again.

I know that there are, I would never dare say there isn't any.

RE: Moral Panic - Fry Guy - 04-08-2019

(04-08-2019, 02:09 PM)Rootilda Wrote: Yeah, those constant memes about Obama and Michelle being apes, etc were all just in good fun. Not harassment at all. McConnell vowing to make Obama a one term president? He said it with love.

Ya fucking mooks.

Why would you suggest for a moment that there is parity?

RE: Moral Panic - MirahM - 04-08-2019

(04-08-2019, 02:13 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote:
(04-08-2019, 02:09 PM)Rootilda Wrote: Yeah, those constant memes about Obama and Michelle being apes, etc were all just in good fun.  Not harassment at all.  McConnell vowing to make Obama a one term president?  He said it with love.

Ya fucking mooks.

I must have missed those, but I do remember all of the memes with Michelle's "package." I'm fairly certain that if you were to count all the memes by president, Trump would be winning by a landslide.

Funny.
Trump is winning at memes.
By a landslide even.
That would make a grest meme!