Mock
I got a meat subscription - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Funny Shit & Good Shit (https://mockforums.net/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: SOUP CHICKEN KITCHEN (https://mockforums.net/forum-26.html)
+--- Thread: I got a meat subscription (/thread-13945.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

I got a meat subscription - Maggot - 08-28-2019

My local farm co-op is getting on my nerves, they want me to buy stuff I don't want so I subscribed to a monthly meat company that only sells free range meat. about 150,00 a month and I've heard good things about it. I can stop it anytime and am looking forward to the first package. It's called "butcher box". I'm not trying to spam it but I will give it a revue when I get the first box in a few days. Meat without hormones or chemicals might be a good thing.

RE: I got a meat subscription - Duchess - 08-28-2019

I look forward to the review.

Last Christmas he was gifted with meat from Omaha steaks. We ended up with about four styrofoam coolers filled with filet mignon, burgers and other meat. It was a great gift and I intend to send the same thing to a few clients this holiday season.

RE: I got a meat subscription - Maggot - 08-28-2019

I've gotten Omaha steaks before they were pretty good. I want to grill, I'm pretty hungry right now. I may have to go off my diet.

RE: I got a meat subscription - SIXFOOTERsez - 08-28-2019

Omaha uses chemicals to tenderize their meat, I don't trust them. Looking forward to seeing how this comes out

RE: I got a meat subscription - Maggot - 09-08-2019

I got my box the steaks were great! So was the breakfast sausage. The bacon was really salty but that was the apple cured one I still have 2 more. The boneless chick was a bit dry but I think its the way I cooked them. I re-arranged my next box to get more beef and Monday night I'm cooking the spare ribs. It seems like it's a good deal though and I get 2 lbs of angus hamburg added for free along with a pound of bacon for subscribing when I did for the rest of the subscription, I can cancel at anytime and all in all I think it was a good deal, no more anti-biotics or drugs. I will be making meatloaf with the hamburg and will be mixing the other package of breakfast ground in it.

RE: I got a meat subscription - sally - 09-08-2019

This is giving me the meat sweats. I need a veggie juice.

RE: I got a meat subscription - BigMark - 09-08-2019

You got some nice meat maggot.

RE: I got a meat subscription - Maggot - 09-09-2019

I like slapping my meat around the kitchen sometimes I slather it with sauce sometimes I just use butter.

RE: I got a meat subscription - Duchess - 09-09-2019

I don't know why my mind goes to the places it does. I am so warped.

RE: I got a meat subscription - Maggot - 01-04-2020

(09-09-2019, 11:59 AM)Duchess Wrote: I don't know why my mind goes to the places it does. I am so warped.

The way I phrased it no wonder. Sarcastic  
 I now have a freezer full of stuff and am going towards the Salmon and Scallops lately getting ready for Super bowl. It's been good so far with these boxes and I may skip a month just to get rid of what I have. I'm not sure how the no steroid, no hormone stuff has treated me but the peace of mind is kinda nice. 

Today I'm using the steak tips to make steak and cheese grinders. Onions and mushrooms too. As Cars would say "steak sandwich delight"

RE: I got a meat subscription - Duchess - 01-04-2020

(01-04-2020, 12:34 PM)Maggot Wrote: I'm not sure how the no steroid, no hormone stuff has treated me but the peace of mind is kinda nice.

That can only be a positive thing, keep it up.

That ^^^^^^ should have been my response to you slapping your meat around.

RE: I got a meat subscription - MirahM - 01-04-2020

(09-09-2019, 10:26 AM)Maggot Wrote: I like slapping my meat around the kitchen sometimes I slather it with sauce sometimes I just use butter.

(09-09-2019, 11:59 AM)Duchess Wrote: I don't know why my mind goes to the places it does. I am so warped.

Look at the way he wrote that! My mind did too.

And now I am thinking about sex in the kitchen!

Oh! The fun with a kitchen island and some BBQ sauce!

RE: I got a meat subscription - Carsman - 01-04-2020

Be careful where you get that BBQ sauce!   hah

RE: I got a meat subscription - BigMark - 01-04-2020

I'm going to to oil it up and slip it in until the juice hits the floor.

I try to get it in every nook and cranny.

More like every spook and granny.

RE: I got a meat subscription - sally - 01-04-2020

That's racist.

RE: I got a meat subscription - MirahM - 01-04-2020

And now I'm just thinking about bbq sauce and ribs again.

I meant spies for god's sake.