Mock
DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: POLITICS (https://mockforums.net/forum-36.html)
+--- Thread: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC (/thread-14439.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - Maggot - 02-13-2022

That pesky Clinton woman is getting all the limelight! Curse you Red Baroness!

Nothing to see here,move along

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - rothschild - 02-13-2022

Mayor Pete will be ready to step up to the plate in no time at all; once he's done breastfeeding.

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - Duchess - 02-13-2022

(02-13-2022, 05:44 PM)Maggot Wrote: That pesky Clinton woman is getting all the limelight! Curse you Red Baroness!

Are you unaware that Mark Meadows, trump's CoS and Kash Patel, handpicked by trump himself and one of the most powerful men in DC at the time, were aware of this years ago and choose to do nothing because there's nothing to it? Also, John Durham, again someone handpicked by trump, choose to let the statute of limitations expire just recently. You know all this, right?

trump--Obama tapped my wires!

Ok, he didn't, but NSA spied on my campaign.

Ok, they didn't, but they spied on Carter Page.

Hillary Clinton's paid researchers mined existing DNS traffic that had already been collected for legitimate purposes.

hah hah hah

(02-13-2022, 06:44 PM)rothschild Wrote:  once he's done breastfeeding.

Well, look at you. Dontcha just love diversity, acceptance & tolerance. *snort laugh*

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - rothschild - 02-13-2022

(02-13-2022, 07:14 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(02-13-2022, 06:44 PM)rothschild Wrote:  once he's done breastfeeding.

Well, look at you. Dontcha just love diversity, acceptance & tolerance. *snort laugh*

Not when it reaches the point where men pretending to be women are beating the snot out of biological women, and the idiot libturds are wildly cheering them on.

(02-13-2022, 05:44 PM)Maggot Wrote: That pesky Clinton woman is getting all the limelight! Curse you Red Baroness!

I neglected to add that no where in Durham's report does he state that the Clinton campaign paid a tech company to infiltrate The White House/ trump tower servers. Smiley_emoticons_smile

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - pyropappy - 02-14-2022

[Image: 273845626_3103282106554731_6252255653133...e=62103BBB]

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - rothschild - 02-15-2022

(02-13-2022, 07:11 PM)Duchess Wrote: Hillary Clinton's paid researchers mined existing DNS traffic that had already been collected for legitimate purposes.

How did they get access to it and from whom? Were these claims made under oath?

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - Duchess - 02-16-2022

(02-15-2022, 10:50 PM)rothschild Wrote: How did they get access to it and from whom? Were these claims made under oath?

That was said sorta tongue in cheek. Having said that, given I don't always articulate myself well you might be better served if you find a legitimate news source to explain it to you. I can tell you that collecting DNS data is not illegal, it's akin to a phone book for the internet, it doesn't tell you about private correspondence or anything like that. Durham stated in one of his filings that this DNS collection started back in 2014 when President Obama was in office and continued until early 2017. The cybersecurity researchers were investigating Malware in the White House, not spying on any presidency and is something that is common practice. The data that was collected was non-private DNS data from BEFORE trump was in the White House.

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - rothschild - 02-16-2022

(02-16-2022, 06:40 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(02-15-2022, 10:50 PM)rothschild Wrote: How did they get access to it and from whom? Were these claims made under oath?

That was said sorta tongue in cheek. Having said that, given I don't always articulate myself well you might be better served if you find a legitimate news source to explain it to you. I can tell you that collecting DNS data is not illegal, it's akin to a phone book for the internet, it doesn't tell you about private correspondence or anything like that. Durham stated in one of his filings that this DNS collection started back in 2014 when President Obama was in office and continued until early 2017. The cybersecurity researchers were investigating Malware in the White House, not spying on any presidency and is something that is common practice. The data that was collected was non-private DNS data from BEFORE trump was in the White House.

How does that matter when the Clinton team was using the info for a disinformation campaign in 2016? And then she pivots to a campaign against "misinformation".

At what point do you finally acknowledge that they're all scumbags and stop buying into the partisan dewshbaggery?

What disinformation campaign in 2016 was that?

(02-16-2022, 03:19 PM)Duchess Wrote: What disinformation campaign in 2016 was that?

This one, which I guess you've forgotten...

https://twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/793250312119263233

According to Durham, those "computer scientists" were working for Hillary's campaign.

That's not disinformation, it is true and has been known about for years. I don't think there was much surprise, when later it was discovered that Kushner was trying to set up a private back channel to Russia.

(02-16-2022, 04:38 PM)Duchess Wrote: That's not disinformation, it is true and has been known about for years. I don't think there was much surprise, when later it was discovered that Kushner was trying to set up a private back channel to Russia.

It isn't possible for you to know that. If it was true and it was a criminal offense, Trump would have been indicted, prosecuted, and possibly convicted -- none of which occurred.

Okay, rothschild.

If anyone reading this is interested in the story, please find a reputable site so you can be assured of what you are reading is true, unlike whatever the fuck it is rothschild has been reading.

(02-16-2022, 05:28 PM)Duchess Wrote: Okay, rothschild.

If anyone reading this is interested in the story, please find a reputable site so you can be assured of what you are reading is true, unlike whatever the fuck it is rothschild has been reading.

No one needs to read anything to know that Trump hasn't been indicted, prosecuted, or convicted. That's all that anyone who isn't a partisan asshat needs to know.

Trump's a lying scumbag, Obama's a lying scumbag, the Clintons are lying scumbags.

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - Carsman - 02-16-2022

(02-16-2022, 06:57 PM)rothschild Wrote:
(02-16-2022, 05:28 PM)Duchess Wrote: Okay, rothschild.

No one needs to read anything to know that Trump hasn't been indicted, prosecuted, or convicted. That's all that anyone who isn't a partisan asshat needs to know.

Trump's a lying scumbag, Obama's a lying scumbag, the Clintons are lying scumbags.

AMEN!

You forgot Biden!

(02-16-2022, 06:57 PM)rothschild Wrote: Trump's a lying scumbag

He is the first person in my life that I hated. I knew that hate was a very strong feeling from having read about it and/or been told about it, but I didn't really know the feeling. I didn't know it would make me feel hot and as angry as I've ever been in life. 

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - Carsman - 02-16-2022

Donald is not a likeable person by any stretch of the imagination!  Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - Maggot - 02-16-2022

IDK I like his humor and he goes up against the sacred cows that think their shit doesn't stink. He went toe to toe with all his reprobates. I think he is 70% right on most things.