Mock
DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: POLITICS (https://mockforums.net/forum-36.html)
+--- Thread: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC (/thread-14439.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - Carsman - 02-16-2022

(02-16-2022, 08:22 PM)Maggot Wrote: IDK I like his humor and he goes up against the sacred cows that think their shit doesn't stink. He went toe to toe with all his reprobates. I think he is 70% right on most things.

I've said it many times before, Donald had many good policies and ideas!
However, his nepotism, narcissistic, limelight snatching, cruel personality did him in! 

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - rothschild - 02-17-2022

(02-16-2022, 07:45 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(02-16-2022, 06:57 PM)rothschild Wrote: Trump's a lying scumbag

He is the first person in my life that I hated. I knew that hate was a very strong feeling from having read about it and/or been told about it, but I didn't really know the feeling. I didn't know it would make me feel hot and as angry as I've ever been in life. 

We need to stop rewarding the people that lie and cheat and instead reward the people that don't. To do that we have to put the liars and cheaters out on their asses -- all of them.

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - rothschild - 02-17-2022

You should have married Trump, Maggot. But he wouldn't appreciate you thinking he's right only 75% of the time. No siree!

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - Duchess - 02-17-2022

(02-17-2022, 12:45 AM)rothschild Wrote: We need to stop rewarding the people that lie and cheat and instead reward the people that don't. To do that we have to put the liars and cheaters out on their asses -- all of them.

Off with heads!   Dramaqueen

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - Maggot - 02-17-2022

I need to pull out some steak.

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - Duchess - 02-18-2022

(02-13-2022, 05:44 PM)Maggot Wrote: That pesky Clinton woman is getting all the limelight! Curse you Red Baroness!

Nothing to see here,move along

Durham made news yesterday. Did you see? He publicly distanced himself from reports made by right-wing media about a motion he recently filed that said Secretary Clinton's campaign had spied on trump's servers. None of it is true, Maggot. The people you depend on for news have lied to you. Again. The attorneys for the Georgia Institute of Technology data scientist who helped analyze the data said on Monday that the data came from the Obama White House.

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - rothschild - 02-18-2022

(02-18-2022, 05:12 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(02-13-2022, 05:44 PM)Maggot Wrote: That pesky Clinton woman is getting all the limelight! Curse you Red Baroness!

Nothing to see here,move along

Durham made news yesterday. Did you see? He publicly distanced himself from reports made by right-wing media about a motion he recently filed that said Secretary Clinton's campaign had spied on trump's servers. None of it is true, Maggot. The people you depend on for news have lied to you. Again. The attorneys for the Georgia Institute of Technology data scientist who helped analyze the data said on Monday that the data came from the Obama White House.

"News" doesn't equal truth, regardless of whether it's right wing or left wing. All Durham did was distance himself from how his filings are being spun by right wing outlets, which is essential if you want your work to be perceived as relating to justice rather than politics, and this shows he is far more intelligent than Ken Starr, who made no effort at all to distance himself from politics.

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - Maggot - 02-18-2022

Most Democrats try to use the court of public opinion before using the written law. It's their way.

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - Duchess - 02-18-2022

hah   Staaaaaph. It was YOUR party.

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - Duchess - 02-24-2022

Gregg Abbott, the Governor of Texas has directed Family & Protective Services to begin investigating all trans kids in Texas and prosecute their parents as child abusers. He has also instructed caregivers, teachers and doctors to begin reporting any trans kids they see. What an absolute piece of shit this individual is. Despicable.

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - rothschild - 02-24-2022

(02-24-2022, 06:44 AM)Duchess Wrote: Gregg Abbott, the Governor of Texas has directed Family & Protective Services to begin investigating all trans kids in Texas and prosecute their parents as child abusers. He has also instructed caregivers, teachers and doctors to begin reporting any trans kids they see. What an absolute piece of shit this individual is. Despicable.

Are we talking about children who are being given puberty blockers?

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - sally - 02-25-2022

That's what I read. Why anyone would think it's a good idea to allow children to be given puberty blockers or gender reassignment is beyond me. Why anyone would argue that it isn't child abuse is beyond me.

Apparently Duchess thinks it's perfectly fine to give hormone therapy and puberty blockers to children. Good thing she never had any, little Chuck would be Charlene by the time he was 10.

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - Duchess - 02-25-2022

(02-24-2022, 11:43 PM)rothschild Wrote: Are we talking about children who are being given puberty blockers?

The is the first I'm reading about puberty blockers. Nothing I've read about Gregg Abbott's directive has mentioned that.

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - Clang McFly - 02-25-2022

(02-25-2022, 01:00 AM)sally Wrote: That's what I read. Why anyone would think it's a good idea to allow children to be given puberty blockers or gender reassignment is beyond me. Why anyone would argue that it isn't child abuse is beyond me.

I'd rather see the parents do that than the child get some bad  black market hormones off the internet or street. Hell I once considered stealing my mom's estrogen from the medicine cabinet when I was 13.

(02-25-2022, 05:16 AM)Duchess Wrote: The is the first I'm reading about puberty blockers. Nothing I've read about Gregg Abbott's directive has mentioned that.

I dont know what you read, but he specifically stated gender transitioning procedures such as elective surgeries to remove healthy body parts, puberty blockers and hormone therapy. So I assumed that's what you were upset about, making it illegal to give minors mastectomies and testosterone shots because that's what they think they want.

(02-25-2022, 12:34 PM)sally Wrote: I dont know what you read, but he specifically stated gender transitioning procedures such as elective surgeries to remove healthy body parts, puberty blockers and hormone therapy. So I assumed that's what you were upset about, making it illegal to give minors mastectomies and testosterone shots because that's what they think they want.

Noooooo. I did not see that. I do not believe those kind of decisions should be made by a 9 year old. I don't know what an appropriate age would be, as you well know, people mature at wildly different ages.

I absolutely don't think that any parent should be punished/prosecuted for their offspring thinking, and believing, they were born the wrong sex for fucks sake. 

I don't think this is society's business.

It's society's business because they are administering drugs to children that have both mental and physical side effects that are life long and a child may not be able to grasp that. The onset of puberty is between the ages of 8 and 14 and to go against what a child's body naturally does can have severe health consequences. So that to me is a form of child abuse. There is no reason they can't wait until they're 18 to make the decision to undergo elective medical procedures. I can't even believe this is a fucking thing.

Much like abortion, this is a decision that should be left up to the person and their doctor/s.

We're talking about children, not adults. A 10 year old male who takes puberty blockers is going to end up with a deformed micro peni for example among all kinds of other weird side effects, they also don't know the long term health effects. You think that's a conversation he should have with his physician? You're nuts and so is anyone that would allow this to be done to their child.