Mock
DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: POLITICS (https://mockforums.net/forum-36.html)
+--- Thread: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC (/thread-14439.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - Maggot - 02-25-2022

Kids especially teenagers don't know what they want. One day they want to be something then the next day they want to be something else. You want to just smack them up side the head and say "Wake the fuck up!" 
They cannot be expected to make their own decisions on stuff like this, no way.

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - Duchess - 02-25-2022

(02-25-2022, 02:39 PM)sally Wrote: We're talking about children, not adults. A 10 year old male who takes puberty blockers is going to end up with a deformed micro peni for example among all kinds of other weird side effects, they also don't know the long term health effects. You think that's a conversation he should have with his physician? You're nuts and so is anyone that would allow this to be done to their child.

Not really interested in it enough to argue about it. My interest lay in the Governor wanting to prosecute parents for abuse and directing all these other people to turn them in. 

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - sally - 02-25-2022

That is the argument! Making it illegal for parents to allow their minor children to undergo elective gender assignment medical procedures and drugs that can have huge impacts on both their mental and physical health. He's not talking about your kid wearing lipstick and a dress.

The parents should not be prosecuted for abuse!

Well then maybe the doctors should. That will stop it real quick.

This is where our world is insane. People are concerned about others taking Ivermectin as a therapuetic to treat covid symptoms ( a drug whose main side effects are dizziness and nausea), but they are upset that young children and teenagers will not have legal access to drugs that will transform them into a completely different fucking person with life long side effects.

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - rothschild - 02-25-2022

(02-25-2022, 03:21 PM)Duchess Wrote: The parents should not be prosecuted for abuse!

Authorizing puberty blockers for a pre-pubescent child seems to me to be negligence.

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - Clang McFly - 02-25-2022

(02-25-2022, 05:06 PM)rothschild Wrote:
(02-25-2022, 03:21 PM)Duchess Wrote: The parents should not be prosecuted for abuse!

Authorizing puberty blockers for a pre-pubescent child seems to me to be negligence.

Seems fine to me. How else is the kid going to have big old perky tiddies and smokin' curves when they  grow up.

Oh Clang. Shit.   113

It's great that you people think child abuse is humorous.

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - Clang McFly - 02-25-2022

(02-25-2022, 06:17 PM)sally Wrote: It's great that you people think child abuse is humorous.

It's not child abuse. I'm sure the gender therapist has a thorough talk with the child before prescribing puberty blockers.

Oh my fucking god.

(02-25-2022, 06:17 PM)sally Wrote: It's great that you people think child abuse is humorous.

I don't view it as child abuse. Do you think these kids are simply walking into a Dr.'s office and demanding those drugs and getting them? C'mon.

(02-25-2022, 06:20 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: It's not child abuse. I'm sure the gender therapist has a thorough talk with the child before prescribing puberty blockers.

I think they are in some type of therapy too, there is probably a ton of protocol and Dr's aren't writing prescriptions & doing surgeries left & right just because some random kids say that's what they want. FFS!

(02-25-2022, 06:28 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I don't view it as child abuse. Do you think these kids are simply walking into a Dr.'s office and demanding those drugs and getting them? C'mon.

They go through psychological evaluations first, yes. But the mind of a child greatly changes from childhood to adulthood and to allow them to medically alter their mental and physical state with drugs that the long term side effects aren't even known is fucking child abuse. They aren't old enough to grasp the long term consequences of those decisions. What in the fuck is wrong with you, seriously?

To enable your young child or teen to go through a life altering procedure has a name actually, it's called mauchausan syndrome. If your kid is truly freaking out about his gender than he can seek counseling untill he is an adult and able to make elective medical decisions for himself.

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - Maggot - 02-25-2022

When the chowderhead turns 18 then they can pay the money to get turned into a freak.

(02-25-2022, 06:40 PM)sally Wrote: They go through psychological evaluations first, yes. But the mind of a child greatly changes from childhood to adulthood and to allow them to medically alter their mental and physical state with drugs that the long term side effects aren't even known is fucking child abuse. They aren't old enough to grasp the long term consequences of those decisions. What in the fuck is wrong with you, seriously?

Given your interest in reading about many things medical related, I'm kinda surprised you haven't read about this subject. I was going to tell you to go read about it and then come back & enlighten us, but I did a quick search first, I didn't want to ask you to do something I wasn't prepared to do myself...anyway, the rules governing this are across the board. The only thing all places agree upon is no gender reassignment surgery until 18 or older. 

(02-25-2022, 06:32 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(02-25-2022, 06:20 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: It's not child abuse. I'm sure the gender therapist has a thorough talk with the child before prescribing puberty blockers.

I think they are in some type of therapy too, there is probably a ton of protocol and Dr's aren't writing prescriptions & doing surgeries left & right just because some random kids say that's what they want. FFS!

(02-25-2022, 07:34 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(02-25-2022, 06:40 PM)sally Wrote: They go through psychological evaluations first, yes. But the mind of a child greatly changes from childhood to adulthood and to allow them to medically alter their mental and physical state with drugs that the long term side effects aren't even known is fucking child abuse. They aren't old enough to grasp the long term consequences of those decisions. What in the fuck is wrong with you, seriously?

Given your interest in reading about many things medical related, I'm kinda surprised you haven't read about this subject. I was going to tell you to go read about it and then come back & enlighten us, but I did a quick search first, I didn't want to ask you to do something I wasn't prepared to do myself...anyway, the rules governing this are across the board. The only thing all places agree upon is no gender reassignment surgery until 18 or older. 

Surgery no, but puberty blockers and hormones yes. Now go look up the side effects of puberty blockers and unnecessary hormone treatment. It doesn't take an endocrinologist to know that administering these drugs to a child who is still developing  can have devastating effects on their mental and physical well-being. And the affects on their long term mental health, bone density and fertility are still unknown.

Hey, I was only annoyed because parents will be prosecuted for abuse. I think it's wrong. I believe there are people who genuinely feel as if they were born in the wrong body and I don't think years of age will change that. I'm not at all saying to give little kids drugs, I'm saying I believe they can know when they are very young that they don't in anyway identify with the sex they were born with.