Mock
DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: POLITICS (https://mockforums.net/forum-36.html)
+--- Thread: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC (/thread-14439.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - rothschild - 03-10-2022

(03-10-2022, 08:18 PM)Duchess Wrote: Holy fuck balls, rothschild. I wasn't even considering this was anything of the political nature. What the hell, rothschild, just what the hell.

It's a blanket question because people mature at wildly different ages.

I honestly don't think there is anything that hasn't been politicized. If you think there is please tell me what it is.

Yes, people mature differently, but we nevertheless have age of consent laws. Should they be changed, and how does one judge the qualifications of "gender science" professionals, whose expertise is largely -- if not exclusively -- based on social science?

I think anyone who is going to weigh in on this subject should be prepared to answer these sorts of questions -- preferably in a manner that does them justice.

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - sally - 03-10-2022

Maturation is a physical and mental process that occurs naturally from childhood to adulthood. It can be earlier or later, but it doesn't take a scientist to know that there is a general time period it occurs and medically disrupting it can have lifelong negative health consequences.

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - sally - 03-10-2022

Actually, who gives a fuck. Lets just allow children to do whatever they want and mutilate themselves. While we're at it lets beg other countries for oil, make sure we do everything we can to block energy resources, shut the whole country down over a virus that suddenly dissapeared, block freedom of speech, get our citizens out there protesting over frivolous shit instead of going to work as long as the media approves, allow millions of illegals into the country, cause the highest inflation in history, and best of all watch as Russia, Iran and China get together. What else?

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - rothschild - 03-10-2022

I guess knitting hasn't been politicized -- yet. hah

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - Clang McFly - 03-10-2022

(03-10-2022, 11:20 PM)rothschild Wrote: I guess knitting hasn't been politicized -- yet.  hah

I'm working on it....well I got some old ladies working on it....knitting an orange Fuck Trump quilt.

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - cannongal - 03-11-2022

(03-10-2022, 11:20 PM)rothschild Wrote: I guess knitting hasn't been politicized -- yet.  hah

Except for all the people knitting pussy hats,  sunflowers in support of Ukraine, and rainbow scarve in support of the alphabet people.    hah

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - BigMark - 03-11-2022

You should see the little African American boy on YouTube who knits and crochets.

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - Duchess - 04-19-2022

Douchebags are everywhere. Last night the Tennessee House passed a bill making homelessness a felony.

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - rothschild - 04-19-2022

I drove through Tennessee once. Didn't see anything that made me want to stop.

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - Duchess - 04-19-2022

Where the hell has compassion & empathy gone?

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - Clang McFly - 04-19-2022

(04-19-2022, 08:08 PM)Duchess Wrote: Where the hell has compassion & empathy gone?

To work at the strip club. Boob jobs aren't cheap.

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - Maggot - 04-19-2022

I pay everyday through the welfare system. A forced collection plate. Plus I donate to Goodwill quite a bit.

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - Duchess - 04-20-2022

So you equate empathy & compassion with money and how much it's going to cost you.

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - sally - 04-20-2022

The kind of homeless people we have here are able bodied crack heads that would rather hold up a sign asking for money instead of finding a job. Only occasionally do you see a real homeless person like a mentally or physically disabled person or an old lady pushing a cart full of garbage she collected. I think local authorities should be able to determine who they want to enforce the law on.

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - Duchess - 04-20-2022

(04-20-2022, 10:42 AM)sally Wrote:  I think local authorities should be able to determine who they want to enforce the law on.

C'mon! Same rule for every fuckin' body!

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - sally - 04-20-2022

In certain circumstances yes, in others no.

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - BigMark - 04-20-2022

Here is a broom, you want some crack? Start sweeping homie!

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - Carsman - 04-20-2022

We passed a homeless man today with all his worldly possessions crammed into a supermarket “shopping wagon” pushing it on the sidewalk.
I can’t help to wonder how it is that the local LEO’s haven’t arrested him for having a “stolen” wagon!

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - Maggot - 04-20-2022

Many homeless like the life they live. They don't want to change and become working members of society taking their own struggles on. It's hard to live today and support yourself. The only way to change that is to make it hard to live that way. Keeping them on their toes and making them move every few months works sometimes. But I don't lose sleep over it why would anyone?

Give them a broom to clean the streets, at least the streets would be clean. If they were setting up camp at my place of business or my front yard they wouldn't be there long NIMBY

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - Clang McFly - 04-20-2022

I don't mind most homeless people and give them a buck or two for the bus or whatever when I can. It's the greedy ones that I hate that ask for $5 or even $10. The worst one was the one that came up to me asking for money while I sitting in my car talking to my brother on the phone. I told him I didn't have any money on me and he was like "There is an ATM right around the corner."